[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i watch kiznaiver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: kiznaiver.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
kiznaiver.gif
2 MB, 500x281
I have been told I should watch Kiznaiver....opinions?
>>
It gets more and more retarded each episode.
>>
Waste of time
>>
I'm watching it and holy shit is that red headed girl getting on my nerves.
>>
>>144134446
Yeah, she does that
>>
It looks beautiful, but it's stupid and the characters are boring and cliché as fuck.
If you wanna watch something good looking, watch...i don't know, Fate/zero and if you wanna watch a drama watch Anohana (it's not very good, but it's better than Kiznaiver)
>>
>>144133956
I loved it anon episode 10 was worth it alone
>>
>>144136647
>If you wanna watch something good looking, watch...i don't know, Fate/zero and if you wanna watch a drama watch Anohana
Christ at least try to be subtle
>>
>>144134446
She's worst girl of last season
>>
>>144133956
It's beautiful to look and hear and the direction is great. Everything else is stupid.
>>
>>144136647
>characters are cliche as fuck
Yeah no shit did you even watch the show?
>>
>>144133956
It's good not great. Still enjoyed it a lot.
>>
>>144133956
Waste of time
Here's the end "You can make friends with people if you talk to them"
Yeah not even joking
>>
I really like how emotional the scene was when they could here eachother hearts. Anyone have a show that is as emotional at times?
>>
>>144136979
Boku no Pico
>>
>>144136713
I don't even liko those shows, but they were the first thing that popped into my head.
Maybe Space Dandy, The Tatami Galaxy or...i don't know, my friend told me that K-on looks good, but it's not my kind of stuff.
In terms of storytelling and drama i could recomend Welcome to the NHK, Evangelion or Madoka Magica (Kinda)
I was just saying the most common choices because i don't know what OP likes
>>
>>144137495
No
>>
Autism couple got together and there was so much NTR it was great. I could watch Chidori get cucked for hours, and did.
>>
Its pretty entertaining, great direction and all of the characters are great at portraying retarded teenagers. This last thing really bugs the part of /a/ that never really interacted much during their teenage years though
>>
ending sucked but ep 7 made me cry
>>
>>144133956
I want the megane girl to suck my dick, I forgot her name.
Yeah, the series is that forgettable.
>>
>>144137541
fuck off back to mal or at least lurk before you post, newfag
>>
File: latest.jpg (26 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
26 KB, 225x350
>>144137947
Honoka? She was the only character I liked.
>>
File: 1467629369251.jpg (174 KB, 1000x749) Image search: [Google]
1467629369251.jpg
174 KB, 1000x749
>>144138043
So weak, so easy.
>>
First half was fine last half was bad.

Watch at your own risk.
>>
>>144138214
>I was only pretending to be retarded
Zeeks, everyone. Fuckin zeeks
>>
>>144137786
I thought episode 9 was the saddest
>>
>>144138043
sure is summer uh, newfag assuming they're already old enough to post, fuck off
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.