[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IRON TRIBE WAS HERE SILVER TRIBE IS FOR SQUARES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1847.jpg (207 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
1847.jpg
207 KB, 1600x600
IRON TRIBE WAS HERE
SILVER TRIBE IS FOR SQUARES
>>
>>144106696
back the fuck up m8 unless you want to get smacked the fuck up.
>>
>>144106937
Go cry to the Golden tribe, dork.
OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T.
'CUZ THEY LIKE US BETTER.
>iron4lyfe
>>
>>144106696
Oh, the princes spouting nonsense again?

>>144107091
And in the meantime, the silver tribe is drinking tea with the golden tribe, while the iron tribe was left behind.
>>
>>144108936
>Silver Tribe finally gets to the other dimension.
>It turns out the Golden Tribe left years ago.

>Meanwhile the Iron Tribe has begun to wage war against the Aluminum Tribe.
>>
>>144106696
I hated that thing so much, it had the potential to be great to actually be remembered for years and years as an example of an actually good mecha/space opera/love triangle anime and it fucked up. It fucked up so bad most people haven't even heard of it.
>>
>EXPECTING WEAK ASS PROTAGONIST
>MC IS LITERALLY LU BU
>>
I wish there had been more members of the hero tribe.
>>
Poor Bronze Tribe got used.
>>
>>144109561
>You will never have a Bro as Bro as Bellcross, literally willing to destroy planets for you and space fleets just to help you get some hot blonde ass
>>
God tier OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAtfEu_mPy4
>>
>>144111152
Does Angela ever do songs for non-Xebec shows?
>>
>>144111260
Coppelion, K, Sidonia, Valvrave, to name a few.
>>
I just don't get how did the author think that the 12 demand = 12 labors of Heracles.
Otherwise the show pretty much quickly shows how thick the plot armor mc and princess have.
>>
Heroic Age was pretty great.

>>144111152
I agree
>>
>>144106696
I've had this on my backlog forever, and keep forgetting Hirai did the character designs. Then again, it looks more like s-CRY-ed than SEED, which is fine by me.
>>
>>144106696
I can't unsee those SEED/Fafner faces. Hirai can't draw different faces. Is this any good? I liked Fafner especially during Exodus.
>>
>>144106696
What were the robots who appeared in that one episode? Just aliens that don't even rank as a tribe?
>>
>>144114100

Most hiraiface shows are actually pretty good. Scryed, fafner, ryvius, heroic age, linebarrels, mjp, etc. are pretty well regarded. I like seed and destiny but I know that's a lot more controversial here.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.