[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>flashbacks of her in S1 >start waiting for their reunion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1457818515896.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457818515896.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>flashbacks of her in S1
>start waiting for their reunion
>last episode
>she has a fucking daughter
Did I really just go through 50 episodes just to get cucked in the last 10 minutes?
>>
File: Nureha Log Horizon.jpg (1 MB, 1425x2144) Image search: [Google]
Nureha Log Horizon.jpg
1 MB, 1425x2144
>>144096281
Probably. Lucky for me I love kitsunes so I am rooting for Nureha to win.
>>
is the author still writing the story?

you know I'm interested enough in the story that I'd actually consider buying the books
>>
>>144097537
He's getting raped by yakuza in jail.
>>
>>144097819
He didn't pay for the coke?
>>
>>144097819
His hands still work though, right?
>>
>>144097819
tax problems were cleared up, but I imagine the whole ordeal cut into his writing time.
>>
>>144096281
You should've never expected that anyway, the only one for Shiroe is Akatsuki-chan~!
>>
>>144096281
Honestly, i was kinda glad.
Yeah it ntr'd, but its good because i found her to be really fucking annoying in her little desert adventure scenes and now it means purple ninja girl still has strong chances at winning.
>>
>>144096356
Nureha's scene was wonderful in the anime. Really made me feel the various ways she was tempting him and her underlying motives slowly coming to light that eventually made Shirou refuse.
I think the best part is that she seems like a traditionally evil character but comes off a mature loving type that just wants whats best for you.
>>
>>144099889
too bad they'll just have her be manipulated by an infinitely less interesting character.
>>
>>144098473
I figure the novel would clear it up but a large part of the anime seems quite devoted to her being cute and lovelorn while every scene with shirou is him planning various strategies and being generally an evil mastermind.
It feels like they both live in two different worlds.
>>144099980
good thing I don't read this then.
>>
>>144098473
You know if he just straight-up asked her if she was seeing anyone she wouldn't hide anything.
>>
>>144100157
from my reading of his character I figured he knew she was the taken carefree type, which was why he loved her but also why he couldn't be with her. He's too serious.
Akatsuki is a lot like him, which is why she wins. She's even more serious and dedicated, but allows him enough freedom to just feel emotions instead of be busy doing his analyze mode.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.