[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can one studio do such a 180?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 220px-Studio_Deen_logo.svg.png (8 KB, 220x86) Image search: [Google]
220px-Studio_Deen_logo.svg.png
8 KB, 220x86
How can one studio do such a 180?
>>
>>144055324
finally playing into their strengths
>>
By not being a waste of time.
>>
>>144055324
They are still garbage. memesuba is garbage that got lucky to sell average, rakugo and sakamoto flopped hard.
>>
Sakamoto was kinda meh, but that's because the episodes were too long deen has been doing a good job lately.
>>
>>144055324
CHILL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBjypOKPz2o
>>
Sakamoto made me cry at the end. It was consistently charming and a lot of fun to see Sakamoto's antics with his friends.
DEEN is really becoming the go-to for comedy lately.
>>
File: the anatomy of beats.jpg (348 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
the anatomy of beats.jpg
348 KB, 1280x720
>>144058007
You my Tonkatsu nigga.
>>
>Super Lovers
>Hatsukoi Monster

They're still making garbage. Rakugo is the AOTY though.
>>
>>144058181
Hatsukoi Monster is actually way funnier than it has any right to be. In any case both are manga adaptions, so we're judging Deen on how well they adapted the material, not how good the material is to begin with. There's no saving something like Super Lovers.
>>
DEEN didn't do anything. Konosuba would have been just as successful if another studio did it.
>>
>>144058815
They still did a good job with. Animation was kind of shitty but the actual artwork was nice and there was a great voice cast.
>>
>>144058815
It's all on the director.
>>
File: ichi.jpg (77 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
ichi.jpg
77 KB, 852x480
>>144055324
They were never bad since forever ago. They enjoy sporadic successes, and when they do those were celebrated in /a/.
>>
DEEN finds a way.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.