[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me what's on your mind, Anon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Mechazawa.png (50 KB, 302x324) Image search: [Google]
Mechazawa.png
50 KB, 302x324
Tell me what's on your mind, Anon.
>>
I wanted to read some manga and yet I wasted another afternoon here.
>>
i heard someone spotted a robot around here but all i found was you sempai
>>
I was supposed to go outside today but ended up holing myself up watching Bhutanese cartoons again.
>>
I'm way too late into this season.

I'm kind of burned out so I decided only watch shows that really interest me this time, then I realized I'm downloading 20 fucking shows for some reason.
>>
I have a list of anime on my computer. It is composed of only anime I have seen.

And I was just thinking how the list has grown stupidly long over the past decade. If Every show was 11 episodes and 30 minutes each, I think I would have spent the equivalent of several months of my life watching anime. And there's some stuff like One Piece on this list that definitely isn't 11 episodes.

If I spent all those hours learning new skills I could be a very intelligent person. It kind of terrifies me.

And the worst part about this list is it's only shows I liked
>>
I want to die since I can never draw like Hirohiko Araki
>>
>>144040584
I wanted to marathon a series but I watched 1 episode about 5 hours ago and have been here since. I would have finished by now.
>>
>>144040487
Just waiting for the next episode of re: zero because I'm too lazy to read the web novel.
>>
>>144042239
R E A D L U M I S
>>
I want to know which laugh thread is the real one because there's fucking 5 of them.
>>
>>144040487
I don't know how to respond to your request without blogging.
>>
>>144044550
The one with the link to the stream. It was also made at the usual time.
>>
new forced meme?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.