[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /a/ feel about Iron Blooded Orphans? I think it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 663d.jpg (111 KB, 736x1034) Image search: [Google]
663d.jpg
111 KB, 736x1034
How does /a/ feel about Iron Blooded Orphans? I think it's easily the best Gundam since Turn A. Really look forward to season 2.
>>
>>144007780
To shitpost or be honest? Eh, honesty.

It was fine! You know, better than 00, way better than SeeD, but not as great as some mecha series of the last decade. Not really sure where it's going now, there's plenty of time to fuck it up. Or go full harem end. That'd be fun for a change.
>>
Sure are a lot of homosex and loli vibes in IBO
>>
>>144007780
It's great, don't let troll tell you otherwise
>>
Kill yourself for comparing it to turn a.
>>
>>144007861
>better than 00
Fuck no. 00 first season was miles better than IBO. The second season is when it goes full on retard. And there is no indication that IBO isn't going the same path.
>>
It's great. Only Gundam series I could finish.

Sequel when?
>>
very good, but the mikazuki love triangle shit didn't belong in the show at all.
>>
File: 1455981057353.jpg (38 KB, 449x605) Image search: [Google]
1455981057353.jpg
38 KB, 449x605
>>144011434
There was no "love triangle". Thirsty bitches love Mikazuki, Mikazuki loves to kill people for Orga.
>>
>>144011529
Love triangle would imply it's reciprocated.

Sociopaths can't feel.
>>
>>144010979
Didn't they say fall at the end of s1?
>>
File: 1464737343829.gif (4 MB, 800x471) Image search: [Google]
1464737343829.gif
4 MB, 800x471
>slow-as-fuck space arc
>QUALITY everywhere
>MC is barely relevant aside from piloting Barbatos
>They use the "Hey, I have a secret brother that I didin't bother to mention" twice.
>Writing so predictable that you could easily see what would happen in upcoming episodes
>Kudelia can't do shit untill she hits her "do shit"-button in episode 17.
>Introduces character by letting him kill off three named characters and then proceeds to say "Just kidding, see they just got some bruises" in the next episode.

The OP's and the first ED was the best Gundam songs in a long time and many of the mecha designs look really good, especially Barbatos and Guison Rebake. And I guess about two or three fight scenes were pretty good. But that's about it. I really wanted to like this show, but I can't see the appeal at all.

Tell me, what is it that makes IBO so appealing to you guys? Whatever it is, I sure as hell can't see it.

>inb4 fukken G-reco-fag
Haven't seen G-reco yet.
>>
It's the worst one for me, I felt like melting when watching it. I enjoyed SEED more.
>>
absolute shit taste
give me more bellri please
and it will never be anywhere near turn a level
>>
File: banm160310.jpg (161 KB, 689x581) Image search: [Google]
banm160310.jpg
161 KB, 689x581
>>144013051
Best machine. Best girl. I just wish it came with the cape.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.