[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GOHAN REDEMPTION GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (390 KB, 480x732) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
390 KB, 480x732
July 17th motherfuckers
>>
It will never happen
>>
>redemption
I like the idea, but we all know he's gonna be made to look like a total buffoon
>>
Trunks-Gohan bromance is the best bromance in anime history
>>
I've come to accept current Gohan. I'm just happy he's getting all that he wants out of life.
>>
Look how muscular and manly Gohan looks in this picture and then look at how pathetic he looks in Super....never going to happen.
>>
The worst shit about Super is that those fucks are aware of their shit

>Constant Gohan teasing, only to shit on him
>Always making Goku save the day
>Cockblocking Goten from meeting Trunks and Black
>Lel Yamcha is a loser meme implemented in the show in the cringiest forceful way

Its like they're fucking with us
>>
File: dbs.png (735 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dbs.png
735 KB, 1280x720
JUST
>>
>>144004281
Why can't Gohanfags just be happy that Gohan has a family and is a scholar like he always wanted?
>>
>>144004906
After the end of the Cell saga and being teased with Gohan vs Dabura/Gohan vs Buu AND Future Gohan how can they not want him to be badass again.
>>
>>144004808
What happened with Yamcha?
>>
File: gohan.jpg (170 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
gohan.jpg
170 KB, 1024x576
>>144004281
>Gohanfags think he will be redeemed

let his legacy die in piece while he raises his family
>>
>>144004808
>Constant Gohan teasing, only to shit on him
You mean like every DBZ saga except for Cell and the non-canon Garlic Jr?ยก
>Always making Goku save the day
You mean like every DB and DBZ saga except Cell and the non-canon Garlic Jr?
>Lel Yamcha is a loser meme implemented in the show in the cringiest forceful way
You mean like Saiyan and Android sagas? What did he even do in the Buu saga aside from getting killed?
>>
>Vegeta wants too avenge the death of his wife
>Gohan wants to take up for his bro who looked up to him in the future and desperately needs to win a big fight on his own again
>Goku with the least motivation and reasoning to fight will take on Black while everybody else just watches

This is shit
>>
>still stronger than his future counter part while being younger
>still way stronger than goku at his age
Still hope guys I think his mere existence is why gods feel that humans are an abomination.
Think about it mystic had nothing to do with sayin ki
>>
File: mad.gif (1015 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
mad.gif
1015 KB, 500x281
>>144004281
I hope something will come out of it and Trunks can get through to Gohan, but I'm not going to get too excited just to be let down.

Toei needs to make up their minds and either A. Let Gohan be a total family man, or B. Let Gohan train and become a relevant fighter again. Pick one of the two.

Personally, with this arc being very similar to the Cell Arc, I'd love for there to be a five-man team again (Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan and Piccolo). But stop teasing. Either get him back, or leave him alone.
>>
>>144005553
>I'd love for there to be a five-man team again (Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan and Piccolo)
This was only really a thing in the movies that took place around the time of the Cell Games. In canon by the time Gohan was relevant Piccolo was already irrelevant.
>>
Is post Freezer rematch Dragon Ball Super the greatest thing to ever happen to this franchise?
>>
File: BT 30 32.jpg (239 KB, 836x1200) Image search: [Google]
BT 30 32.jpg
239 KB, 836x1200
>>144004281
They made Gohan so pathetic that Fujii can rape him now. Futhermore, If He absorves Gohan, He would become Weaker.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.