[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for an anime I saw when I was way too young
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: ninja_scoll4.jpg (102 KB, 1460x1080) Image search: [Google]
ninja_scoll4.jpg
102 KB, 1460x1080
Roughly remember a part where a man cuts his own finger off, but he can still control it or something. I think he uses it to make a woman's clothes fall off or something. Super weird, but my mom's boyfriend was showing me some anime and turned it off right after that happened.
Same guy also showed me Ninja Scroll.
>>
>>143994365
I think I remember that one too. Hold on, let me ask my wife's boyfriend if he remembers.
>>
>>143994365
my wifes son was showing me something similar a few weeks ago. Dont remember the name. Any idea how old it was?
>>
>>143994481
That sounds complicated.
>>
>>143994591
Similar art to Ninja Scroll, around the same time I'm pretty sure. Late 80s early 90s. I was so sure it was Ninja Scroll, but I just watched those movies recently and didn't see the scene at all. Been bothering me since.
>>
>>143994365
My dad's husband might know something about it as he's super into oldschool anime. Let me check.
>>
>>143995156
Well shit. I was hoping to actually get somewhere with this.
>>
>>143994365

She's gone right now, but when my daughter's step-mom gets back from work, I'll see if she knows.
>>
>>143995273
You should've mentioned your mom's boyfriend then
>>
>open MAL
>go to Ninja Scroll
>check recommendations
>check the recommendations of the recommendations
They sometimes recommend shit on art style. MAL is only good for Recommendations anyways
>>
>>143995389
>Some actual advice! Thanks!
>>
>>143995273
Don't feel bad, I'll ask my grandmother's grandfather if he knows anything about it.
>>
>>>/wsr/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/gaia/
How about you go back to whatever cesspool you came from, newfag? Check 'em
>>
This thread is so stupid, but why am I laughing?
>>
I want to know the anime but I also just want to die.
>>
MAGIC speels are about to blow xD
>>
>>143994718
I asked my dad's grandma, says it's Ninja Scroll and that scene. She seemed sure and mentioned that scene was disturbing and looked a bit disgusted when I was asking her about it.
She is quite the old lady so her memory is not that good, but I trust her, so you probably missed it OP.
>>
>>143996000
Part of me wants you to be right, but I also don't want to watch it again.
>>
>>143996000
Oh shit, Just watched it and I am in no way happier that I found it. Fuck.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.