[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (992 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
file.png
992 KB, 1280x720
What went wrong?
>>
File: shrug.jpg (103 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
103 KB, 384x313
>>143972971
I wouldn't say nothing but it was definitely good.
>>
It had so much potential, if only it wasn't so short.
>>
>>143972971
Saori Hayami's voice is cancer
>>
They took a game that was supposed to be scary, killed only like one guy, and then made the game not scary? It's like the couldn't commit themselves to the concept.
>>
>>143972971
Nothings happens for 8 episodes
>>
It had the best cinematic timing
>>
>>143972971
The main antagonists turned from hardboiled murderers in the serie to prankster gentlemen in the movies.
Also, the lackluster ending.
>>
>>143972971
What was this called again?
>>
I think I kind of hate this writer, I'm afraid I won't like Moribito.

What do?
>>
>>143972971
It had such a great setup, then flopped
>>
>>143974428
This, shit got real in the finale then in the first movie nothing happens and in the second they rushed an unsatifying ending
>>
>>143972971
They came up with a pretty cool idea and then wasted the whole show on a boring as shit romance no one cared about.

Noel Gallagher saved the day desu
>>
>>143974256
Eden of the East
One of my unironic favorites actually.
>>
>>143972971
changed from mystery death game to fantasy friendship game; mixed in with some bitcoin and anti old workforce "give the world to the youth" propaganda.
>>
>>143974549
That was it, thanks.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.