[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Anime that look worse than their source material. Pic very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: Rewrite - 02 [720p].png (1 MB, 1267x713) Image search: [Google]
Rewrite - 02 [720p].png
1 MB, 1267x713
ITT: Anime that look worse than their source material.

Pic very related. It's even from the OP.
>>
>>143948824
Rewrite deserve an award collection for worst use of staff time and budget, holy shit is it bad, it's unironically incredible.
>>
No Berserk please.
>>
>>143948924

it's the best example tho

or that one with the rotoscoping
>>
File: havesomeperspective.png (1 MB, 1268x708) Image search: [Google]
havesomeperspective.png
1 MB, 1268x708
They want you to know just how little they cared.
>>
To be fair, the source material is bad though.
>>
All of them?
>>
I never thought the Planetarium anime would be better than the Rewrite one
>>
>>143950243
Same. I love Planetarian, but I honestly loved the Rewrite VN more since I invested so much more time in it. It was an amazing journey, since we were exploring this unknown world with the MC and since there was so much more buildup to the meat of the story with the long common route. The bad animation is one thing, but 13 episodes? Rewrite really deserves better treatment - at least as decent as the other Key adaptations.

The fact that a loyal adaptation Planetarian is airing at the same time just rubs salt in the wound. We see what could have been. But I'm glad that that's at least good, so I'll enjoy it.

I guess the whole situation is bittersweet, since we're at least seeing these characters we love brought to life. The ED made me feel like that.
>>
File: air.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
air.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>>143950550
>at least as decent as the other Key adaptations.
It's too bad KyoAni isn't doing them anymore. Their Key adaptations literally made them the success they are today.
>>
>>143948824
Sailor Moon Crystal Seasons 1 and 2.
(the writing is also much worse)
>>
>>143951077

some animation errors are preferable to fetal alcohol syndrome heroines tbqh
>>
is this legit worse than chinese puppet show?
>>
>>
>>143950222

>he didn't watch One Punch Man
>>
>>143951535
Why would anyone watch that meme show?
>>
>>143948824
Try harder, troll. Its impossible to notice that frame in motion.
>>
>>143950133
Keyshit has fallen
>>
Rewrite is garbage
>>
>>143951600

are you retarded

it's blatant
>>
File: 1450774002745.jpg (107 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1450774002745.jpg
107 KB, 700x700
>>143951535
Not that guy but OPMs anime often disappointed me.

I absolutely hated it when they ruined Metal Knight's landing sequence by covering it with steam.

It was still good but holy fuck, just read the manga.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.