[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bokurano Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Bokurano Thread
>>
remember that sad thing that happened?
>>
>>143929526
I do!
>>
Jun's turn to pilot and just the ending in general still gets me every time.
>>
>>143929208
Remember that scene with the mecha
>>
I enjoyed the manga a lot more
>>
>>143930212
Only good thing about the anime was the OP
>>
I understand that the robot fighting was to protect their version of the universe and because for some reason they're ruled by the anthropic principle, but why did they have that specific method? What exactly is being weeded out and what is being favored using giant robots?
>>
>>143930212
That's because the anime was complete dogshit except for the OP and that Chizu sex scene
>>
>>143930321
>What exactly is being weeded out.
Nobody knows. That's the point - there's no apparent meaning to it all. Dung Beetle even says it's just some law of nature than the design of a god or at least, it's better for their own sake to just think of it that way.
>>
>>143930321
Nobody fucking knows. There is zero explanation in the manga, and in the anime, you get a very brief glimpse of the creators before the characters go into despair and say that they're just completely out of their reach.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.