[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this guy was creepy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: Apokarimont.gif (98 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
Apokarimont.gif
98 KB, 500x557
this guy was creepy
>>
File: 1467606176331.png (252 KB, 660x700) Image search: [Google]
1467606176331.png
252 KB, 660x700
GRIIFFITTHHHHH
>>
>>143922387
Digimon's Necron was kinda cool. For the ridiculous dub lines.
>>
>>143922387
poor guy.
Remember, Virus need love too
>>
He got shit done at least. For a while.
>>
>>143922387
I remember when he showed up he gave me nightmares, now he just looks comically edgy

Also didn't he have some vampire digimon henchman who ended up being the villain of season 2? I vaguely recall one of the main crew's digimon freaking out while recalling him as if he raped her
>>
File: CVxSdH1WsAAZbC6.png (203 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CVxSdH1WsAAZbC6.png
203 KB, 600x450
>>143924913
you are confusing. in picture is apocalypsemon or whatever its called. the secret final boss of season 2, he gives a speech about how the virus types suffered as they were prohibited from evolution.

You are thinking of myotismon (in picture) and demi-devimon (sidekick that was forcefully absorbed by myotismon to evolve into a prophecized giant spider thingy)

The existence of demi-devimon was prolly on purpose so people could understand apocalypsemon better
>>
>>143925105
>In OP picture is apocalypsemon.

FIXED
>>
The giant skeleton dragon or dinosaur was the spookiest.
>>
>>143925154
>>143925105
eh, nvm checked the name, its apocalymon. original writing like in OP pic name. (but it clearly comes from apocalypse)
>>
>>143922387

Why do you get to have all the pizza, but I only get THE CRUST?!
>>
>>143924026
>>143926900

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJfPeYpRPwk
>>
>>143927307

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cskSpsHLueI

I'm not sure what's worse, the audio quality or the ad libbing
>>
>>143927690
Don't you want to take light of the fact that you're facing a monster with the power to destroying the world?
>>
those 2 episodes were the worst digimon episodes ever, nothing made any sense in them from the children somehow getting back from being fucking datafied(is that a word?) to the bad guy blowing himself up despite being able to easily beat the kids.

the only good thing in those episodes was apocalymon's design. i love humanoid forms growing out of things
>>
>>143927690
I can't fap to angewoman in 240p anon...
>>
>>143927307
man i knew that the english dub was bad but goddamn
>>
>>143927690
>>143927307
i feel be to the americans who had to watch this crap while the rest of the world had a proper translation
>>
>>143931884
*bad
>>
File: SkullGreymon_b.jpg (43 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
SkullGreymon_b.jpg
43 KB, 320x320
>>143925264
he was the best.
too bad he appears only once
>>
File: 1464761881296.jpg (296 KB, 1382x525) Image search: [Google]
1464761881296.jpg
296 KB, 1382x525
>>143922387
>>143923903
>>
>>143931884
The real crime is that we didn't get Butterfly as the OP.
>>
>>143926900
>>143927690
I'll admit that's pretty funny, so at least whoever was tasked by the dub did a good job in making that scene light-hearted, considering the decision to change all the dialog was made by some businessman who knows better than the original writers.

Here in Mexico we got a very faithful translation with all the edge (literally).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1y_SqTgKVg
>>
>>143931884
I take you haven't heard the Finnish translation?

They had to change the company dubbing it midway through Vandemon-arc because the channel got so many complaints
>>
File: i'm gonna fuck you up.jpg (20 KB, 428x321) Image search: [Google]
i'm gonna fuck you up.jpg
20 KB, 428x321
i have a question how did the american version handled the serious moments like wizardmons death and izzy, matt and families problems.
also what happened to the guns in pinochimon's episode
>>
>>143934107
>You think we're repulsive?
>[kid groans of agreement]
>I thought so. Because during our digi-evolution process, by order of nature we're on the brink of extinction
>Digi-evolution process?
>Digimon have lasted for many years, constantly digi-evolving. Do you know which ones disappeared from all of them?
>inevitable, blah blah, natural selection
>SILENCE!
>What is inevitable? You think saying that will magically fix everything?
>What do you mean?
>Are you deeming us not qualified to continue living in the digiworld?
>No i didn't mean that
>We were a type of digimon who couldn't get past the digi-evolution process. and the only thing we know is hate and sadness!
>You're the collective negative emotions of all extinct digimon given form?
>digidestined and digimon, we wish to tell you we were longing for this moment
>What do you mean?
>Pay attention! As we were burried deep within the darkness along with our sadness, you were all having fun in that place filled with light, with nothing to worry about!
>IT'S AN INJUSTICE!
>DID WE DO SOMETHING WRONG?
>WHY WERE YOU ALL LAUGHING WHILE WE WERE ALL CRYING AND SUFFERING
>WE CAN CRY AND FEEL EMOTIONS TOO!
>WHAT RULE MARKED US FOR EXTINCTION FROM THIS DIGIWORLD, THAT IS SOMETHING WE WILL NEVER FORGET. WE DESIRED TO LIVE, TO FIGHT FOR JUSTICE AND LOVE. WE LONGED TO BE OF USE FOR THIS DIGIWORLD
>DID THIS WORLD EVER NEED US? OR DO WE MEAN NOTHING TO IT?
>WE WILL TAKE OVER THE DIGIWORLD, BUILD OUR OWN PLACE AND THOSE WHO INTERFERE WILL BE WIPED OFF THE MAP, HAHAHA!
>CURSED BE THOSE PLACES FILLED WITH LIGHT!

did my best translating it
>>
>>143935639
Wizardmon's death was pretty much the same as the jap version

Matt and family problems was glossed over but alluded to

The guns were edited out into water guns I think
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.