[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I get an Ohta of my own?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9
File: tanaka.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tanaka.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
Where can I get an Ohta of my own?
>>
File: 1462506044781.jpg (3 MB, 3840x1442) Image search: [Google]
1462506044781.jpg
3 MB, 3840x1442
Openly brag about being a lazy male slut and loudly complain over how everything is such a pain to do, that's the classic mating call. Surely someone will pity you and take action immediately.
>>
File: tanaka 2.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tanaka 2.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>143896850
>Openly
>being in the open
I guess I'm out of luck.
>>
>>143896850
Ohta didn't pity Tanaka, he was the sole enabler in his life, and thus responsible for Tanaka's illnesses (chronic depression, anemia, low-thyroid). If anything, he hated him, and wished him miserly and to be forever reliant on him. Ohta is a special kind of monster.
>>
>>143897074
What about his imouto?
>>
>>143897074
>forever reliant on him
There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to make your friend completely dependent on you for the rest if his life.
>>
>>143897382
She's somewhat selfishly motivated, but at the same time also young and stupid; she just wants the best for him, and is not responsible for his condition. Tanaka mentions multiple times how he's so very reliant on Ohta and couldn't imagine living without him, yet Tanaka's sisters tries to get him to manage some sort of responsibility self-suffusiently, e.g. asking him to go for groceries alone. But then Ohta comes and ruins Tanaka's chance to develop, cuddling him under his evil wing.

I think that's where Rino's distrust of Ohta comes from, as she's too young to understand his true nature, but can see something is wrong with Tanaka's and Ohta's supposed earnest friendship, and so comes up for her own reasons to dislike him that make sense to her young mind. The entire show is told from the point of an unreliable narrator, who twists and hides the truth into something subtle, and Rino is the gateway for which the viewer to see past the false sincerity presented throughout.
>>143897565
If it's consensual, yes, but Tanaka isn't in the right of mind to make such decisions for himself. He's too suggestible to Ohta's influence from lack of energy; he needs medical treatment, and Ohta is preventing him from getting it by enabling his behaviour. Without Ohta, Tanaka would surely fail in everyday life, and be admitted to hospital and finally get treatment.
>>
>>143897565
t. speedstar
>>
>>143898421
Hayato did nothing wrong.
>>
>>143898286
The opposite seems more feasible. Rino both spoils and is borderline yandere over Tanaka, was trying to do >>143897565 but Ohta shows up and starts doing it even better than her which makes her hate him.

It's pretty significant that Ohta and Tanaka aren't childhood friends, they've presumably only known eachother for highschool.
>>
I want to marry Tanaka's voice.
>>
File: strawberry milk forever.webm (779 KB, 576x658) Image search: [Google]
strawberry milk forever.webm
779 KB, 576x658
>>143896618
Where can I get a Miyano of my own?
>>
>>143899234
I want to marry Tanaka.
>>
File: 1466860079584.jpg (183 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466860079584.jpg
183 KB, 1920x1080
Where can I get a busty school idol to fall in love with me because of reasons?
>>
File: best boy.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
best boy.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
Do you think Ohta's shoulders ever get sore? After all, he's always carrying the entire show.
>>
>>143900446
Why does Ohta have such tiny lizard eyes?
>>
File: danna.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
danna.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>143900549
They seem to have been coming into style lately. I like it.
>>
I liked this show but almost every character pissed me off.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.