[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>adopt little girls >brainwash them and turn them into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: gsg123.png (663 KB, 800x474) Image search: [Google]
gsg123.png
663 KB, 800x474
>adopt little girls
>brainwash them and turn them into killing machines
>give them some robotic implants for good measure
>give them to a secret police force with no oversight, accountability, and an unlimited budget

Did anyone think this would actually be a good idea?
>>
>>143879192
>They have oversight
>The girls are dead without the implant
>The implants are experimental to be used on real soldiers in the future
>The secret police is to test their combat ability

It actually make sense imo
>>
>>143879646
pretty much this

Triela a best
>>
>>143879646
>oversight
Barely, they even fake their data and reports to keep the girls operating.

>experimental implants
They're still basically giving a secret police force some assassin droids which can be used for law enforcement and even political assassinations with no real accountability to the public.
>>
>>143880358
What is your point, anon?
>>
>>143880674
I liked the anime and I like the concept in theory, but I was thinking about it today and it just sounds so bizarre when you actually type it up.
>>
>>143880953
Cats are hairy animals with long tail, they have a rough tongue that can damage your skin if they lick you too much.Their pee contains ammoniac which can easily provide you intoxication and even death.

Everything can be bizarre if you type it up as a bizarre thing.

Just enjoy things as they are.
>>
>>143879192
This manga killed me inside.
>>
>>143879192
>a good idea?
I guess they make it pretty clear that it wasn't when shit goes south barely 4~5 years after the program begun.
>>
i watched it for the OP/ED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL0fbfJBZbY
>>
File: Gunslinger Girl 010.jpg (264 KB, 821x1200) Image search: [Google]
Gunslinger Girl 010.jpg
264 KB, 821x1200
>>143881290
Tell me about it. I thought Ange's arc was too fucked up so I dropped the manga. Couple of years later I decide to finish it, just to read all the Triela and Petrushka DRAMA.
What a retarded epilogue, by the way. It should've ended with all the girls dead, no need for that triela 2.0 and stuff
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.