[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it managed to be a 7/10 I was surprised. It follows the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Ep2.jpg (251 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ep2.jpg
251 KB, 1920x1080
>it managed to be a 7/10

I was surprised. It follows the plot of the manga far better than the first episode.
>>
What a shit taste my friend
>>
>>143877225
Nah, it was pretty good. If they will stick to the manga it can be 7-8/10 anime.
>>
>>143876983
Fuck no. Everything felt so rushed and seeing Guts get beaten by the shittiest knights in Berserk with only 3 shallow stab wounds shattered my suspension of disbelief so much that I don't think it'll ever return.
>>
>muh wabbit
>CLANG CLANG CLANG
no
>>
>>143877294
It was fine.
>>
why did they skip the lost children arc?
>>
>>143877407
Maybe it's because something like that wouldn't fly on TV
>>
>>143877290
Sorry but I don't respect your opinion after you called it a 7/10
>>
>>143877371
It wasn't
>>
File: log to the knee.png (823 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
log to the knee.png
823 KB, 1280x720
>7/10

Christ you have poor taste
>>
Torrent where
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.