[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ls Guts edgy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: edgy.png (179 KB, 399x386) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
179 KB, 399x386
ls Guts edgy?
>>
File: guts_and_schierke.jpg (258 KB, 758x1100) Image search: [Google]
guts_and_schierke.jpg
258 KB, 758x1100
>>143868621
Yes, and with good reason
But underneath all that edge he's a big softy desu
>>
Yes
But he's not edgy for no reason and is not a brooding teenager. 'Edgy' can be written well and just because it is easy to fuck up doesn't mean it's bad
>>
>>143868621
He is the definition of edgy.
>>
>>143868673
>>143868707
There is literally no justifiable reason to be edgy. Cynical or vengeful yes, but never full blown edgy.
>>
>>143869195
Yes there is
>>
>>143869251
No there isn't. Stop letting schlocky fighting men cartoons influence your views of life and morality, because they're about as shallow as the puddle your mother should have drowned you in before changing her mind.
>>
>>143868621
Very.
>>
>>143869317
Edgy
>>
>>143868621

He's edgy like a man that's had the world shit on him edgy.

Not because no one would give him attention edgy.

The key difference is motivation.
>>
>>143868621

Yes.

But not try hard edgy like Shadow The Hedgehog, Rocket Power, Wolf Guy, etc.

He's pretty good and many of his actions come off as understandable given what he has went through.
>>
File: 1433012185807.jpg (36 KB, 479x492) Image search: [Google]
1433012185807.jpg
36 KB, 479x492
>>143869317
>says there's no reason to be edgy
>posts the edgiest thing i've seen today

Anyway, he's edgy, but if you like it, why bother asking? It can be entertaining once in a while, just not all the time.
>>
i want to wring the necks of people that constantly bastardize terminology to the point it shifts definition
>>
>>143871698
The problem is he gets too much attention. Being a dick to someone so they leave you alone is a lot easier than to explain to them that you're cursed and that they will die if they don't fuck off.
>>
>>143872021
Entertaining sure. Black Lagoon is entertaining and edgy too, I love it, but I wouldn't consider its writing to be above your average hollywood summer blockbuster either. It does prevent the character from having any actual depth or the material having any sense of depth to it because the writing isn't even trying to depict anything resembling a human being.

The edgy post was part tongue in cheek joking and part expressing frustration with such a lowbrow understanding of writing and the human condition in general.
>>
HEY GUYS HE HAS NEGATIVE EMOTIONS SO HE'S EDGY
AHAHAHAHAHAA
*CHOKES ON OWN SPERM*
>>
>>143868921
New and unusual?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.