[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just saw the second season of Yuruyuri... WHERE THE FUCK IS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 480x571) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 480x571
I just saw the second season of Yuruyuri... WHERE THE FUCK IS AYANO?! She didn't have time in the show! I'm going to fucking shot someone in the street, FUCK!
>>
Brat is just better.
>>
>>
3rd season has more Ayano but it's also trash compared to the first 2.
>>
>>143845030
watch season 3
has alot more ayano
>>
>>143846129
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>143846173
>>143846190
>>143846129
There's a third season?! Lol, what I'm doing with my life?
>>
File: 32649250_p0.jpg (326 KB, 835x925) Image search: [Google]
32649250_p0.jpg
326 KB, 835x925
>>143846368
stop posting
>>
>>143846528
Sorry</3
>>
can u stop posting op? thanks
>>
Stop posting OP, you're a faggot
>>
>>143846129
Coincidence? I don't think.
>>
>>143846368

There's a 1-hour OVA, then two special episodes tied to it, then the third season.

Everything after Season 2 is made by a different studio, so the art style is different. Season 3 is as good as the other two IMO other than the lack of the opening Akarin segments.
>>
>>143849206
I thought the movie and OVA shat all over San-Hai. Sakurako had a lot of onscreen nudity in the movie, so that automatically makes it the GOAT.

Other than, S3 was garbage. I knew it could never live up to its predecessors, but I didn't know it was possible to fuck up YuruYuri in the way TYO did. Making Yui's hair black instead of purple... for shame.
>>
>>143845030
they bullied best girl ;_;
>>
>>143846129
Everything about it except brat was dull, but they completely ruined Ayano and Kyouko.
>>
>>143850948
>onscreen nudity
we talking nips and all?
I wasn't a fan of season 3 so I ended up passing on the movies, but I love season one and two
>>
>>143846129
I honestly thought the 3rd season was the best of them all, because it gave me more random assortments of character groups that the first two didn't give me that I was craving for.

I loved seeing the two lolis help each other with their errands, I loved watching Himawari's little sister help out Chizuru, I loved Kyouko and Sakurako being two big dummies together.

I love the entire series, but I just loved watching them mix and match outside of their normal groupings or pairings so much that I found this season to be my favorite.

And I thought the comedy was better too. They finally moved away from Chitose bleeding and Chizuru snoring and Akari have the notoriety of an amoeba, and just let the character interact.

Ill never forget the solid 5 minutes of laughter that nearly killed me when the caterpillars fell from that tree during their picnic near the end, and Yui was the first one out the fucking door, breaking track records with that hilarious look on her face.

Yeah. I love this show.
>>
Well... I'll see the third season, but you guys just broke my hype hahahahaha
>>
>>143846129
season 3 was the best, season 1 and 2 were the best comedically but season 3 was so sweet and cute, it was heartwarming
>>
>>143854797
Tbh, the only I need is fanservice, because the S2 has too little of Ayano...
>>
>>143853224
That's mostly because of how good the source material is desu.
>>
>>143853224
Oh shut the fuck up 3rd season killed Yuru Yuri and you just come here to be a hipster shit because you acutally don't give a fuck about the anime, I fucking hate you
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.