[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wasn't a complete music collection supposed to release?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: sos.jpg (89 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
sos.jpg
89 KB, 500x400
Wasn't a complete music collection supposed to release?
>>
It was released yesterday. And the BD box was announced too.
>>
>>143838701
I checked the usual places. No upload.
>>
>>143838742
https://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=643687

I've had this downloaded for a long time,
I'm not sure if 'fan arrangement' means it's not the official songs, just recreations, but they seem exactly like in the show.

personal favorite is s2 Tea Time
>>
>>143840231
The mega mix is that mix that an anon did a while back with english names and in order by appearance.

>>143838622
What does that even mean anyway though, how much more complete can the music collection get? How can they milk this so hard? Another BD box?
At least give us a new artbook once in awhile.
>>
Yes. You're late to the party OP
>>
>>143840231
I'm downloading this, please seed.
>>
>>143843072
I can't seem to figure out how to re-seed something
I'll happily help but I'm a moron when it comes to this stuff
>>
>>143843790
Usually you just add the torrent and tell your client to download it to the same place where the files already are. Your client will first verify them, then start seeding.
>>
File: fe;ouiwrhg4p.png (3 KB, 955x32) Image search: [Google]
fe;ouiwrhg4p.png
3 KB, 955x32
>>143844285
I've started seeding. Hoping it goes through because I've noticed sometimes I'll be endlessly seeding to nobody, despite people downloading.
I think it's my ISP or something blocking it, who knows.
>>
happy tanabata
>>
>>143844440
That's odd. I don't see any new peers aside from the one I was already downloading from. Don't worry though. I'll just leave the torrent in my download queue. It's not like I'm hurry, and I've already got other OSTs.
>>
>>143845070
woo I've started seeding
>>
>>143845502
Awesome, it's real speedy now.
>>
File: 1424902303460.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
1424902303460.gif
133 KB, 311x366
What the fuck Kyoani?

Why are you teasing us so much? If you are milking Haruhi so much it's pretty much confirmed that you are working on the third season considering if you weren't you wouldn't keep bringing it up all the time and releasing all this shit to do with Haruhi.

Just announce it already.
>>
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=400618
Anyone got this? I've tried to download it before, but eventually gave up due the lack of seeders.
>>
Come on Kyoani, just say Nagaru died and we'll be okay on our own, please
>>
>>143845502
Almost done. Thank you anon.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.