[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they fug?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: meme.png (903 KB, 1682x1128) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
903 KB, 1682x1128
>>
Yes.
>>
>>143834747
No, he only walked her to sleep gently.
>>
>>143834893
>>143835375
>>143835444
im gettting mixed signals
>>
Yeah. It's why she said she felt "like a new wedded couple." In the manga, they fuck/rape plenty of times.
>>
>>143835542
They did.
>>
>>143835702
Is the manga worth reading or was the anime only good because of Anno's magic?
>>
>>143835973
The latter, unless you like teen pregnancy.
>>
>>143835973
The manga is retarded.
>>
>>143834747
Did anyone else think Arima was kind of psycho? Seriously he was kind of annoyingly possessive of Yukino.
>>
>>143834747
yes, they even animated it abstractly
>>
>>143836115
>teen pregnancy.
I'm really interested since I've never seen it done in a romcom or anime in general before, but since I've never heard any praise for the manga I'll take your advice. Not to mention that the mangaka is retarded enough to think Anno was doing a bad job which isn't giving her much credibility as a competent artist.

>>143836358
He was well excused in the anime but he's probably a total psycho in the manga.
>>
>you will never share a bed with someone
Oh well, at least my cat likes to sleep next to me and doesn't even disturb me in the night.
>>
>>143835973
sasuga from the master anno
>>
>>143836612
i have its good for like 5 minutes but then it gets terribly hot and sweaty and you can never find a comfortable position
>>
>>143836358
Yes, I got that vibe while watching the show, particularly near the end.
>>
>>143836358
he said he didnt care about her feelings and would never let her go that was the first red flag
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.