[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in dream >world in danger >go on world saving adventure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: RailgunS_06_10.jpg (96 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
RailgunS_06_10.jpg
96 KB, 1280x720
>be in dream
>world in danger
>go on world saving adventure with my waifu
>Mikoto Misaka
>Just about to save the world
>Alarm clock goes off
>Wake up
>she isn't real
>mfw

I had to call in sick to work today, like holy hell I have never had feels this bad before about anime.

;_;
>>
If it makes you feel any better, all of the antagonists that got in her way in that arc end up suffering more than she does.
>>
I blame imagine breaker, fuck that guy. He's the one who made me wake up.
>>
I've had similar dreams. There really isn't much that makes me depressed or sad, but that shit hits hard.
>>
File: misaka-mikoto_00415814.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
misaka-mikoto_00415814.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
If a one way portal to academy city opened, I'd jump through it, no hesitation. Real life sucks.
>>
>>143823916

Maybe consider picking up the manga and Index LN to ease your pain? You'll quickly learn that AC isn't as nice as it seems but the things that happen there are pretty exciting, especially when you reach the battle royale.
>>
>>143824417
I know it isn't nice, but it's the world where she's real.
>>
Seems like OP had his illusions broken.
>>
Escapism isn't healthy m8

I'd drag out if you were my friend
>>
I feel you anon. For the past 5 weeks, I've been dreaming interesting stuff and when something big is gonna happen, I immediately wake up.
>>
>>143823475
had an anime dream yesterday shit was so cash

kinda want to learn to lucid dream
>>
Could be worse. You could have had your idol retire in real life. I can assure you the pain from such a thing happening is really bad.
>>
>>143823475

>feels this bad before about anime

You are part of the problem.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.