[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bleach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
File: 15.png (286 KB, 899x1300) Image search: [Google]
15.png
286 KB, 899x1300
Why is Ginjo such a sex beast?
>>
Fullbringers out of fucking nowhere!!!
KUBOOOOOOO
>>
>>143819724
>out of fucking nowhere!!!
Not unless you missed the chapters that specifically said they where on their way here.
>>
KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1460049538212.jpg (20 KB, 341x277) Image search: [Google]
1460049538212.jpg
20 KB, 341x277
>The bad guy can rewrite each possible future!
>We'll just change the past then
Kubo/10
>>
>>143819798
I guess I did, mind letting me know which ones specifically said these two would show up?
>>
>>143819979
No idea the numbers but, The ending of the first or second invasion night had Gonju with them in the background leaving the Shiba compound, then in the one where he and Chad fight the rock men he says his friends went on ahead.
>>
And then they just leave after they pay their dept. Tsukishima would be very useful in the final battle.
>>
>>143819921
Makes sense though. It was already established this guy could rewrite your history, he simply rewrote Ichigo's sword being broken, Ichigo's said agreed as did Ichigo and viola, no broken sword, Of course winner of the shipper's, our girl healed the sword too.
>>
>>143820396
*ichigo's sword.
>>
This is either the biggest asspull in the series or Tsukishima was literally the most incompetent villain of the last 20 years
>>
so what stops Yhwach from breaking ichigo's sword again?
>>
Renji confirmed for best bro
>>
>>143820360
Tsukishima can only alter one past at at time, while Yhwach can change any future, its not exactly a great matchup. Ishida and Ichigo are the best possible matchup right now for Yhwach.
>>
He's Ramen Sex Man after all.
>>
>>143820446
so what stops Tsukishima from fixing the past again?

Ishida vs Hasch was just a warm up, welcome to The End.
>>
>>143820446
Ishida
>>
>>143820439
Or neither?
>>
>>143820439
Tsukishima could rewrite histories though, that's been established.
>>
>>143819798
it's been a while but they were training with ganju
>>
>>143820396
that doesn't make any fucking sense.
>I can change your future!
>Not if I say no xd
Kubologic
>>
ok
so

where is Aizen
>>
>>143820607
He is getting his cock sucked by Zombie Kira right now
>>
>>143820607
Down there on the ground of Soul Society.
>>
>tfw skipped the fullbringers arc because it seemed boring
>character pops out of nowhere
>confused as to who he has
>regret
>>
>>143820597
Jeez man there was an entire arc about his book end ability, six years later you're having issues with established lore because you forgot just how awesome his power is? His power's a space time power, he just doesn't rewrite your mind he goes into your past and establishes himself. That's his power.
>>
>>143820524
In the Fullbringer arc it was made clear that his blade alters a specific person's memories of the past, not the past itself.

Yet here we see his powers do indeed extend to literally altering whats transpired and not just the perception of it.

That's even more broken than The Almighty since you could just go rewrite someone's infancy to have them get hit in the face with a brick or something that would give you an infinite edge in the present, if not outright killing them on the spot.

What in the fuck, the worst part is that all this did was undo the last chapter. Aside from Ishida coming there was no progress in this fight
>>
>a supporting character from a filler arc is the strongest character in the series
>>
>>143820642
>Skipping arcs
You deserve it
>>
>>143820672
Yeah I know. Should I go back and watch it? I watched the first few episodes before but couldn't finish it.
>>
>>143820659
>In the Fullbringer arc it was made clear that his blade alters a specific person's memories of the past, not the past itself.
Nope, he changes that specific person's past. Everyone not touched by his blade will remember another past timeline.
>>
>>143820642
I don't even care what you do but how in the hell could you bring yourself skipping an arc? Might as well drop it.
>>
>>143820659
No it was established he rewrites a moment in your history. He rewrites that moment completely.
Any blade he touches he can see the entire history of said blade and know intimately of its power as if it is his blade.
>>
>>143820659
>In the Fullbringer arc it was made clear that his blade alters a specific person's memories of the past, not the past itself.
wrong, he was able to change the past of the ground. Unless you believe dirt has memory

i forgot, how was he beaten again in the fullbringer arc though?
>>
>>143820686
He isn't going to appear anymore, it was all just for the sake of asspull #134221
Now Ichigo will just get super saiyan god shinigami quincy fullbring hollow 6 and beat the bad guy
>>
>>143820690
>>143820702
>>143820704
Okay, I admit my memory of the arc is hazy then.

That leaves him being the most incompetent villain in the series, possibly in any shonen jump series. How the hell do you lose with this ability?
>>
>>143820686
Just read it you nigger.
>>
>>143820659
Speed reader-san your new is showing.
In the full bring Arc he easily changed the past by "Cutting the earth" and placing traps exactly where Big brother million swords would step just like we saw the Almighty do chapters ago.
>>
How is facebook making Ichigo 'think' that he was the one who broke the sword meant to make that fact, reality and allow KUROSAKI-KUN screamer to fix the sword, that she KNOWS was broken by end game boss. It shows that Ichigo's memory wasn't completely fucked, he didn't turn around and attack facebook for breaking his sword.

Just. I expected some sort of help from fullbrings since they got their panels, but was thinking more along the lines of 'he's your powers back, save the universe plz'. At that HOW DID SOMEONE KNOW THE FULLBRINGS WOULD BE NEEDED TO REPOWER ICHIGO. If these fuckers didn't die, it would be game over.
>>
>>143820704
He made flower man think of him as a close ally. Flower man's only ally is his pride, and his pride was tied in protecting his friends. Although he injured flower man severely, Flower man's pride gave him the battle because flower man refused to fall to anyone, in especially a fullbringer.
>>
>>143820446
Tsukishima just made Ichigo forget his sword was broken. That means there is some ability of Ichigo's that repaired the sword. He won't need Tsuki next time
>>
>>143820746
Go back and read the thread he didn't change his memories he changed the past.
>>
>>143820733
>Calling me new for not remembering details of a side character in the most rushed arc of a manga I only read out of masochism
Okay
>>
>>143820704
Byakuya2good
>>
>>143820729
Having one broken power means shit against a captain level Shinigami, anon. Mind you it was a good fight but Byakuya literally asspulled a new technique to beat Tsukishima, and thanked him for the match.
>>
>>143820764
thanks...though i have no idea what you just described. I remember now who he fought and some twist, but still doesn't make sense.

I guess i have to reread that part
>>
>>143819559

TRUE NEW THREAD "No Shipping cancer Bleach Thread"

>>143815524
>>143815524
>>143815524
>>
>>143820704
Byakuya moved his petals into his safety zone. It was never known whether he couldn't or wouldn't move his petals in the area deemed his safe zone, and it turned out he wouldn't, not couldn't. But since he never did this in his fights before, Tsukishima had no way of knowing this, even after inserting a past where he trained with Byakuya and knows his moves inside-out.
>>
>>143820809
Kill yourself
>>
>>143820797
What was stopping him from doing something more extreme than inserting him in as Byakuya's best friend and not inserting himself in as someone who crippled Byakuya while he was a child or someone who caused his zanpakto to be shattered in the present?

The fact that he knows he can counter god's ability here but did nothing as extreme during his fight is absurd.
>>
>>143820809
Good idea, direct the shippers to the non shippong thread and we'll continue to discuss the new chapter here.
>>
>>143820733
>Big brother million swords
my sides
>>
>>143820729
His opponent was flowerman and he become persumptious with flowerman. He kept telling Flower man that we're buds, and you should side with me. But flowerman says his pride is telling him something else, they battle for a time, he knows every secret about Flower man's swords and of how Flower man's swords stays a few inches away fro him so as not to accidently kill flower man. Flowerman says my pride is more important than my life, and then stabs himself and Book end man, with millions of blades. They're both horribly injured but, by being A Shinigami, flower man has the edge.

>>143820746
He can alter the past. He altered Ichigo's past and gave the moment the sword was broken a, "you were never broken clause." Orihime did the rest. She rejected Yhwach's damage.
>>
>>143820851
Mentor, actually, try reading it for yourself and find out
>>
>>143820778

Why not write out ywach? 'I killed the big bad and accidentally broke your sword in the process.' I've never fully agreed with the space time alteration ability he apparently possesses because there should have been effects, consequences and contradictions on a physical level. What we mostly saw was mental changes due to characters having their memories fucked with.

If he's got the power to be so retroactive, he should have straight up won back then.
>>
>>143820661
>supporting character from the fullburger arc is the key to save all the worlds and is the ultimate counter [besides ishida] for the bad guy
>>
Where's 777-boy now anyway. Would have loved if he jackpot'd some quincys asshole
>>
>>143819559
>characters actually die
>lol no, now they go to soul society with all their powers intact

Does this mean Chad and Orihime have a free death pass since they're human fullbringers as well?
>>
>>143820926
>Orihime
>Fullbringer
>>
>>143820797
>>143820704
I'll go as far as assume that Tsukishima was underestimating Byakuya. Up until his "death", he had the battle in the palm of his hand and probably didn't think he had to change the past to an extreme that it would end the fight instantly. Tsukishima probably wanted to win the fight with a captain-level shinigami without resorting to it.
>>
>>143820926
Chad yes, Orihime probably not because she'd just be a super kido user with another ability on top of that.
>>
>>143820851
He was an overconfident idiot. The most incompetent antagonist in the last 20 years of jump.
>>
>>143820926
the fullbringers were humans who simply died
I don't know about this arc, but in the others, char, orihime and Ishida were transformed with their entire bodies into souls whenever they crossed into soul society, because supposedly only souls can exist there
>>
Reminder that Ichigo is in full 'get help from old enemies/rivals' shounen mode.

He will get his stolen powers back, Aizen will gift him the two magic rocks. These two magic rocks are MADE from the two missing SK legs. This puts Ichigo at something like 5/6th of ywachs power. We'll get a power up kiss/friendship for the last bit and Ichigo will go transcendent again.

Some how this kid with no previous skills in reality warping will beat the reality warper, who has MULTIPLE versions of reality warping available to him.
>>
>>143820695
Lel. I just lost interest really. After the aizen arc, it seemed such a downgrade to pull fullbringers out of nowhere with retarded powers.
>>
>>143820985
>I posted it again lol

Seriously you're wasting your time here
>>
>>143820695
Fullbring was canon filler, senpai.
>>
>>143821088
You're a filler human.
>>
It was kinda underwhelming how Tsukushima went down in the FA but now that I look back to it it's straigth up retarded.
>>
>>143820704
He was beaten by Byakuya being
>A. Completely okay with killing a long time friend
and
>B. Figuring out a completely new technique so stupid that Tsuki didn't know/think about it (grabbing his petals into his hand after they hit his arm from directing them too close, then having them burst out of his hand)
>>
>>143820851
this is what I want to know but hoping for a neat ending with 4 chapters left is a bad move
>>
>>143821059
The irony being that everyone complained about beamspam and powerlevels in the Arrancar arc
>>
>>143821133
For someone so devoted to his senpai you'd think he wouldn't be an idiot and fuck around with one of the most dangerous captains and use his ability to it's peak

This is the worst Kubo moment in Bleach
>>
>>143821193
It's more like you wouldn't expect anyone to shoot a bullet through themselves just to kill you.
>>
I feel like Bleach would be much better if the order was reversed.

High School Arc
Fullbring Arc
SS Arc
(Hell Arc)
Quincy Arc and Mexico arc at the same time so that every introduced character has to fight someone
FKT Arc

That would have been so sick.
>>
>>143820885
Old Man Yamamoto defeated the power of the Almighty because as Yhwach said, He used powerful warriors as pawns against Yhwach. Maybe he didn't know what the Almighty was, but he used Pawns against Yhwach until he found an opening and then decimated Yhwach with whatever opening he found. Maybe in battle Yhwach can't see too many powerful dudes futures all at once. Maybe the old man saw him decimate a few of the dudes but was open to the attacks of other dudes, and maybe thats how the old man won.

Same difference with Book end, it's only as effective as its user. If you get sloppy or become full of yourself, you lose.

Tsukishima had never seen Byukuga in all those years even once injure himself with his own blades and he took confidence and assurety from this perceived strength. Your ship's intertwined with my ship and yours is a lot bigger, it's the Narada and I'm in the Kelvin, You've drawn us into point blank battle. Unbeknowest to you, I've activated the auto destruct. Overconfidence is how Tsukishima lost.
>>
I honestly thought Tsukishima could just alter memories. Not change the past upright. At least that's what I thought in the Fullbring arc. Him just upright changing the past is one of the most OP things in Bleach now.
>>
>>143821250
Don't you remember the byakuya fight? He laid some kind of traps just by touching the ground.
>>
>>143821335
traps in the past*
>>
>>143821239
>Quincy Arc and Mexico arc at the same time so that every introduced character has to fight someone
Aizen, Arrancars, Yhwach, and Quincies all at the same time? MADMAN.

But all and all, that setup is pretty cool.
>>
>>143820851
He was a young brash youthful guy, color me surprised. My youngest brother who is seventeen years younger than I, is around 23 and is only just settling down in his own mind. At least we hope he is. He's full of himself, so full of himself and his natural technical and engineering skills, he's made some costly mistakes. He's understanding that now, I hope, but it's not hard to see how Tsukishima made those same mistakes. I assure you, if Ichigo was a thousand years old, he would have probably won against Bach because he would have approached him differrently, as would have Tsukishima.
>>
>>143821153
I know. But at least the arancars were interesting. I had a boner everytime they revealed a new espada. With the fullbringers it seemed Kubo rushed the sequence without making the characters interesting
>>
>>143821365
Wouldn't it be sick if Ichigo had to decide between saving SS from the Quincy or save Orihime and fuck those arrancer up for hurting his friends? Seriously it would have so much hype.
>>
I wish I invested ten years into Jojo instead of this shit
>>
>>143820851
he cannot alter another person's past, only the one he cut.
>>
ahnnnn kubo-tameeee
>>
>Aizen still irrelevant
>Fucking Fullbringers that no one wanted
Fuck you kubo
>>
Ichigos sword is still ugly and I hate it
>>
>>143820572
Which is strange. He could've done a lot more things with his power in the FB arc. But no, he just inserted himself in Ichigo's friends' past to become a friend and manipulated objects vs. Byakuya.
>>
I'm more offended by Haschwalt dropping just like that.
>>
>>143821905

What would Aizen have done to a god that can munipulate the future timeline? Please by all means give me some ideas.....even Kubo had to bring back shitty Tsukishima to get this fight back.

I think Kubo pulled a Kishi. Made a villian so powerful he doesn't know how to deal with it.
>>
>>143822172
>I think Kubo pulled a Kishi. Made a villian so powerful he doesn't know how to deal with it.
Not a chance. If that was the case, Kubo wouldn't have made him EVEN STRONGER. You're forgetting that Kubo has like 3 or 4 master planner/scientist characters on roster to act as potential plot devices, two of which are hinted to have extensive knowledge of the Soul King.

Who knows, he might just have them all work together for once.
>>
For those who don't understand the Kubo'ing, it's pretty simple.

Ywhach made it so that in all future timelines, Zangetsu was broken.

Tsukishima came in and made a new past (effectively creating an entirely new timeline outside of Ywhach's reach because he changed the past to create it) where Zangetsu was destined to be broken no matter what.

Orihime then, could reject the damage and make Zangetsu whole.
>>
>>143821236

Why didn't the petals ripe his hand to pieces like the hole it put in facebook? I don't recall seeing petals used to punch holes in things prior to this, wasn't even aware they had that level of penetration.
>>
>>143822386
I hate time travel and this manages to be an even more retarded version of time travel.
>>
>>143822407

Rock, Paper, Scissors nigga.
>>
>>143821363

Now I do, and it still infuriates me. He shouldn't have been capable of loosing. Convenient hubris, as are most losses in this fucking series. Whenever a character has a clear overwhelming power, they gloat, explain and don't one shot kill.
>>
>>143822172

I thought the choosing timelines thing was only after getting black cloak/eyes. What he had previously with A was the foresight, not the alteration. Or he'd have you know, won by seeing the future and just one shotting everyone. Why the fuck even have underlings? They are vessels for your power, you can already take it back, it's not like ANY of these shinigami were ever a threat. The conceptual powers of your underlings ARE YOUR powers as well.
>>
>>143822563

Thinks that Ywhach can solo the bleach verse without underlings...this guy.
>>
>>143822563
there's no indication the eyes even gave him any additional powers beyond the rain of little baby eye goblin things
>>
File: Baby.jpg (723 KB, 1400x881) Image search: [Google]
Baby.jpg
723 KB, 1400x881
i love this ShippThread
>>
Reminder that Hisagi had the dumbest death.
>>
>>143822172
>What would Aizen have done to a god that can munipulate the future timeline?

>Since when were you under the impression that futures you see weren't under my control?
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 225x224
Why didn't they just bring Orihime back to SS to fix and restore the broken/stolen Bankais of Ichigo and the captains?
>>
>>143822880
Because he wanted to use a different plot device, and if he had Orihime fix everything, then things would lose tension.
>>
File: 1451410958339.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1451410958339.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>143822688

It's funny because Ichigo and Orihime is being shipped by Kubo full force now
>>
File: 018.png (290 KB, 913x1300) Image search: [Google]
018.png
290 KB, 913x1300
>>143820597
>>
>>143822880
Because they didn't know ?

She can't bring the stolen Bankai either, they were in the medaillon.
>>
>>143823011
Ichigo's whole powers were stolen and she restored it.

>>143823034
>Bankais of Ichigo and the captains?
>>
Bigger problem here is that Ginjo, Tsukishima, and Giriko all died and since their powers are dependent on their items, they shouldn't even have access to their Fullbring anymore. They're plus spirits unable to interact with the physical plane, and there was a very explicit point made of having to leave behind physical bodies and objects when jumping from the physical realm to others, like SS or HM.
>>
I love how the Soul King's Palace used to be this impenetrable holy realm and now any asshole can just stumble into it. Seriously this is some prime Kubo
>>
File: ich.jpg (391 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
ich.jpg
391 KB, 800x1131
>>
If he can see and change all possible futures, how come Yhwach didn't prevent Tsukishima stabbing Ichigo?
>>
>>143823136
What I don't get, Yhwach shouldn't be able to steal Ichigo's shinigami powers right?
>>
File: YLM.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
YLM.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
I get Facebook altering the Past such that the sword doesn't get broken.

If so, what's the point of Orihime rejecting the damage to the sword? Wouldn't Facebook altering the past render the sword never broken to begin with?

And hasn't Ywach seen this "future" where Facebook pulls this trick?
>>
Someone remind me what that B on the sword signified?
>>
>>143823355
Yukio's game box elevator got them from the royal cities to the castle the first time and he was specifically included in the background to imply he took them there now. Plus they were last seen with Kukaku, and she's the one person who is actually supposed to be able to get people there. it hasn't been that much of a stretch. The dads having their stupid trinket to teleport them to the gate of the sun was more overly convenient.
>>
>>143823495
Shhhh...
>>
>>143823520
PLOT
>>
How are Ichirukifags dealing with Rukia doing jack shit, even less than Renji, to bring Ichigo back on his feet?
>>
File: 1437328962980.png (3 MB, 1600x1123) Image search: [Google]
1437328962980.png
3 MB, 1600x1123
Ichitsuki is now canon.
>>
File: 0158.png (628 KB, 764x1200) Image search: [Google]
0158.png
628 KB, 764x1200
>>143823539
Friendship, duh. It's not like the Friend chapters were was his ONLY character defining moment or anything...
>>
>>143823533
Facebook doesn't actually work like that, he can change the "past" but only the past, not the "present".

Remember that time Facebook inserted himself into the past of Byakuya and replaced his mentor in order to gain battle experience and knowledge of Byakuya's skill?

That's what he did with Ichigo, Tsukishima swapped out the Ywach he was fighting with himself instead, and proceeded with breaking the Bankai himself.
>>
>>143819559
Who else feels like Ichigo's words at the beginning is a hidden message from Kubo?

>Don't even bother

He is telling us to not even bother with this shitty ending, he is being forced to rush it.
>>
>>143823539
Bazz-B's Token from when they were kids
>>
>>143819559
STRAIGHT OUTTA FANFICTION !
>>
>>143823808
So since it was in effect Tsukushima who broke Ichigo's sword, that's a level of damage that Orihime is now able to reject?

And now for the life of me, I can't recall why Ywach's breaking of the sword is something that Orihime can't reject.

It just seems to me that everything and everything that ever happens now in the future, Ywach can counter-- so why can't Ywach rewrite Orihime's rejection of the broken sword that "Facebook" broke?
>>
>ichigo is mind broken and his ultimate power is busted before he can even use it
>>lol jk here's those fullbringers I promised like 2 years ago
Truly, Kubo is the master
>>
>>143822953
>that bloody messy Inoue this chapter
Why does that make her suddenly so much more sexy?
>>
>>143822172

We have not seen Aizen's bankai
>>
there wasn't anything regarding bleach's ending in this week's chapter
so it's not ending in 4 chapters
right guys
hehe
>>
>>143824171
When were they foreshadowed to appear again?
>>
>>143824214
because you're a degenerate halfwit with shit taste
>>
File: 58 (169).jpg (162 KB, 851x1391) Image search: [Google]
58 (169).jpg
162 KB, 851x1391
>>143824245
ch518
>>
>>143824245
At the Shiba Canon when they wanted to go to the Royal Palace. That was awhile ago.
>>
So ... why is Ginjo alive again?
>>
>>143824366
he died and went to soul society you fuck
>>
>>143824312
>>143824319
>all those years of build up just to fix up a sword in a couple of pages
Kubo doing Kubo.
>>
>>143824366
he's not alive
>>
>>143824392

Yukio also has a top tier ability, so I doubt that's the last of them.
>>
This chapter was really bad, the whole past gimmick was retarded, and now Ichigo is having one of his mood swings again, one second he is crying on the ground, five seconds later he is full of confidence, it makes really hard to believe he is a real character if his mood changes in such a weird way.

First you could not repair a damaged bankai without reforging, now you can repair with Orihime power, which makes the whole training arc pure bullshit.

And his powers are still gone, he could not even reach Juha with all his powers, the fuck he is going to do now without his powers?
>>
>>143822563
No, if he just had foresight his fight with the Monk wouldn't have been so easy for him.
>>
Ichigo's dialogue in this chapter

>Stop Renji it's pointless.......
>It's hopeless.....
>What the hell are you doing?!
>You're on our side?
>HELL YEAH
>:D
>>
>I don't like this end

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!
>>
>>143820767
Reading Comprehension Level 0
>>143820487
He could just kill Tsukishima first without letting him cut Ichigo, so probably Ishida.
>>
>>143824366
Where the fuck do you think they are?
>>
Ichigo should get checked for Bipolar disorder.
>>
>>143824528
>now you can repair with Orihime power, which makes the whole training arc pure bullshit
Go back and read about how Orihime's reject works and where she was during Ichigo's training. Also, the main part of the training was understanding exactly what he was.
>>
>>143824587
Clearly the alteration of his past including a stop at an ice cream parlor.
>>
The last 50 chapters of bleach have been 10x worse than the last 50 chapters of Naruto

I didnt think Kubota had it in him to make Bleach literally worse than Naruto
>>
Why didn't Juha Bach see Tsukishima arriving?
>>
>>143824778
>Kubota
hanks for the input Nokia-san.
>>
>>143820642
Fullbringers arc was one of the most important of the series. It's where Ichigo learned to kill and not screw around. He forgot it immediately, but in the moment it was a big character development.
>>
>>143824778
They weren't. The Schutzstaffel fights were as good as Bleach ever gets, and there were few real asspulls.
>>
>>143824810
He won, stopped caring about what happened next, stopped looking. Also what does he care that the stawberry is back at full power? he's open to kicking his ass again either way.
>>
>>143824778
>50 chapters ago is Friend

nah, apart from Nanao having the super convenient god reflecting mirror zanpakuto, the last 50 chapters have ranged from fine to great
>>
Holy shit guys, Orihime won.
Fuck Rukia that useless whore
>>
>>143824884
>anao having the super convenient god reflecting mirror zanpakuto

I hope they expand on this moment.
Could it be this weapon split the Soul King into pieces?

If several Quinces are confirmed to be Soul King parts, why are they opposing him?
>>
>>143824810
All Bach can see is the Future

But not the past
>>
>>143824933
Okay, but does that mean you guys will finally stop infesting Bleach threads with your shipping shit? Can we at least have the last Bleach threads without shipping?
>>
>>143824933
Orihime is even more useless you fat fucker
If Facebook didn't show up she'd be more useless than a Vacuum is Space
>>
>>143825034
But can't he see someone trying to affect the past in the future? Couldn't he see Facebook would do this when he was fighting against Ichigo?
>>
File: 1457046845131.jpg (27 KB, 571x460) Image search: [Google]
1457046845131.jpg
27 KB, 571x460
I miss hunter x hunter

I miss dbz
>>
>>143825093
What part of "Cannot see the Past" do you not understand?
>>
>>143825093

Probably depends on how drastic the change is. If he did something subtle, he probably wouldn't know.
>>
>YWACH KILLED MOST QUINCYS HIMSELF AND DOES NOT CARE FOR ANY OF HIS CHILDREN

HE STILL HAS ZANKA NO TACHI, THE FIGHT IS FAR FEOM BEING OVER, BLEACH PART 2 FUCKING INCOMING YOU FUCKS, IT'S GONNA TAKE PLACE IN HELL AND WILL MAKE EVERYONE FIGHT SKELETONS, GET FUCKING HYPE
>>
>>143825059
Because Rukia was crucial here.
>>
>>143825059

She did something so she's useless. At least Renji tried to do something and have Ichigo get his shit together.
>>
>>143825138
Didn't he have three pairs of eyes to see the past, present and future?
>>
What could this mean?
ポータルの反対側のステップアウトに見えてしまう ユハ・バッハ は、まだ立って景色を楽しんでいます。我々は彼が見ているものを見ることができないが、彼はただで歩いている人を振り返ると笑顔。 "マダラを、あなたが最終的に来た。あなたを倒すことができますいずれかがありますか? 」
シーンはいちごに戻ります。ルキアは彼に突入します。いちごは、多くの困難とルキアに言う: "ただ...ただ...ただ家族を私のたわごとをアップ密通します」 。
ルキアの写を活性化し、ナルトが泣いています。ベインは、彼の顔に奇妙な表情で、飛行機の下で の死体と、CIA シーンにクラッシュします。
>>
>>143825205
Only 2 for Present and Future but no Past
>>
>>143824715

>Go back and read about how Orihime's reject works

I dont think it can reject damaged bankai, otherwise both Mayuri and Renji would have made use of her power much earlier.

The whole reforging bankai is stupid, Renji had his bankai broken and remade with no loss of power in the soul society arc, Mayuri was playing with his bankai, changing the thing however he wanted without ever caring a single fuck about squad 0.

After that came the stupid reforging arc, where they could have instantly repaired ichigo bankai with Orihime power, but they did not, instead Ichigo went to play around while lots of shinigami were dying, because somehow only this super secret dude can reforge swords, and he is super hard to reach, so everyone else who has broken his bankai in the meantime is completely fucked.

And Ichigo wasted all that time to reforge a sword that Juha broke in five seconds, and now Orihime cannot repair his sword because only reforging can repair damaged bankais, but now she can because the sword was never broken in the past despite still being torn to pieces in the present, and everyone conveniently forgot that all the quincy and hollow power that were part of the sword are missing now, which means the sword should not even exist anymore.

Holy shit this chapter was bad.
>>
>>143825212
>Bane posting
>>
>>143820797
>Having one broken power means shit against a captain level Shinigami
>Capitan's powers is to asspull a win
That would explain the unconsistent powerlevels
>>
>>143824832
Only good fight was everyone vs Gerald.
Pernida fight had good moments, mixed in with the mundane.
Lille fight had some of the coolest powers from both sides of the battle, but the battle itself was kind of lacking.
Askin fight had likeable characters from both sides, but the battle itself was lacking.
Of course, this is all just opinions.
>>
>>143820797
How was this an asspull at all he just had to think of a new way to beat Tsukishima and he did by holding the petals directly in his hand and punching him with it jesus christ you faggots just won't stop with that buzzword
>>
My question is, Yuha didn't ave a fuck right? because he basically knew THIS would happen.

Also next week rape monk will give them a plan or some shit.
>>
>>143824810
>>143824868
>>143825138
Or he just doesn't give a crap. Ichigo still lost the hollow and quincy powers that made him special, even if his bankai is back.
The real question is, why didn't he let Haschwalt kill Ishida first?
Probably doesn't matter to God.
>>
WHERE IS AIZEN?!
>>
>>143825212
>>143825276
Not using Katakana for CIA so it wouldn't be so easily spotted.
>>
>>143824810
Why would he care what those measly human friends of Ichigo do ?
>>
File: 1467882522767.jpg (168 KB, 770x1121) Image search: [Google]
1467882522767.jpg
168 KB, 770x1121
tfw everything after this page was just aizen mind fucking ichigo and none of it was real
>>
>>143823790
oh fuck I didn't even remember this. I thought it was B for balance.
>>
>>143819921
most perfect comment for the most perfect kubo maneuver
>>
>>143825477
Ichigo should've been looking at Kyoka Suigetsu countless times.
>>
File: They're all Shibas.jpg (238 KB, 1656x422) Image search: [Google]
They're all Shibas.jpg
238 KB, 1656x422
>>143819559
He's a pseudo Shiba, what do you expect?

Also, this chapter fucking sucked ass. What the fuck is this Tsukishima shit?
What the fuck is this "Oh I'm ichigo and I lost and everything is so gay and there's nothing we can do" pity party
BUT THEN
He gets his sword back and
"HOORAY I'M ALL POWERFUL AGAIN it's like nothing happened at all I can totally do this I have enormous resolve again there is nothing mentally defeated about me in the least I have full confidence that my next battle with Bach won't go the exact same way it just did moments ago where I was half-dead and gave up!!!! Go team!"

What an enormous waste of this entire Ichigo/Bach fight. Nothing, absolutely nothing, has been accomplished.
>>
>>143825506
and for bazz-b

kubo is a fucking genious.
>>
>>143824497
we've got 3, 4 chapters left at best
unless we get a fullbringer spinoff, that's the last of them
though I'd watch the fuck out of a fullbringer spinoff.
Especially if it's prequel.
>>
>>143825530
Aizen needs to do the release command for it to hypnotize you, which he didn't with ichigo.
>>
>>143825604
they still need a plan though.
>>
>>143825264
>I dont think it can reject damaged bankai
It can reject entire events dude.

>The whole reforging bankai is stupid, Renji had his bankai broken and remade with no loss of power in the soul society arc, Mayuri was playing with his bankai, changing the thing however he wanted without ever caring a single fuck about squad 0.
Again, the main point was Ichigo understanding his heritage and his actual power.

>now Orihime cannot repair his sword because only reforging can repair damaged bankais, but now she can because the sword was never broken in the past despite still being torn to pieces in the present
No, it was still broken. It was change to be broken by Facebook instead with no influence of Bach's powers.

>Holy shit this chapter was bad.
Main issue is your lack of reading comprehension.
>>
>>143825715
>we've got 3, 4 chapters left at best
I wouldn't believe that if I were you.
>>
>>143825604
Every single bleach fight goes.

Good guy shows powers
Bad guy reveals superior powers
Good guy powers up
Bad guy reveals final form
Good guy uses the power of friendship to beat it

What part of this fight isn't different? Ichigo was beating ywach, ywach revealed his true power and gained the upper hand, now its time for ichigo to recover and gain the upper hand against ywach.
>>
>>143825212
BANE KA!?
>>
>>143825828
eh *subtle nod*
>>
you fucks forget that a bankai CAN be repaired, but it will never be the same. Ichigo is beyond fucked.
>>
File: 1464515269949.jpg (266 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1464515269949.jpg
266 KB, 1200x1200
>>143825828
>bane ka
>bankai
>>
>>143825604
the main reason he lost was because he didn't know what yhwach was capable of.
Now he does, so he has a chance.
Also, while Ichigo is a reiatsu monster, he also has an entire team now.
Odds are next chapter will be Nel arriving with Urahara, the Shihoins, and Grimmjow, while Chad, Ganju, and Ishida arrive. A plan will be hatched, and Ichigo will go off to fight Yhwach
the chapter after that will be the actual fight, with Ichigo winning in the end
The chapter after that will be the immediate consequences
then the last chapter will be a timeskip.

Though I *am* thinking we might not get a timeskip, and it might be announced that he's doing a mini that's the timeskip aftermath, and thus not vol 46. So we might just get a good 3 chapter fight.
I am entirely expecting that it'll end with shunsui saying that Ichigo won't be allowed back to earth because of center 46, but that Ichigo "died" in the fight so they'll never know. But it means he can't go back to soul society, but he keeps his powers.
>>
>>143825825
>Ichigo was beating ywach
At no point in time was he beating Ywach.
>>
>>143825881
Orihime doesn't repair, she rejects
it was now like it was never broken.
>>
>>143825881

Orihime's powers aren't hard to understand but you are still getting it wrong.
>>
>>143825943
He was and wasn't, he made ywach respect his bankai enough to deny it in one page.
>>
>>143825715
>though I'd watch the fuck out of a fullbringer spinoff.
or new fullbringer characters.

MC is an edgy revenge fag looking for the hollow who attacked his mom, which led to her death when she gave birth to him. this drove his dad to be abusive and one night after a very rough beating, the MC was forced to kill his own father. his reasoning for revenge is not because of love for his parents, but because the hollow made his life a living hell.
>>
File: ch1.jpg (1 MB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
ch1.jpg
1 MB, 2400x1800
>>
Completely forgotten...
>>
File: 1334619371731.png (6 KB, 194x160) Image search: [Google]
1334619371731.png
6 KB, 194x160
HOLY SHIT /a/ WAS RIGHT
KUUUUUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 1372383785023.jpg (299 KB, 1029x799) Image search: [Google]
1372383785023.jpg
299 KB, 1029x799
So, does Yhwach still have Ichigo's powers? Did Ichigo get both his sword and his powers back? Is there now TWO sets of Ichigo's powers out there? How fucking hax is Tsukishima's power?

Okay, now I see how it's going to play out

>Ichigo & co enter through the portal and find a new Palace and a Throneroom
>Yhwach isn't there
>It's fucking Hichigo sitting on his chair
>After absorbing OMZ and gaining vital information about Yhwach's weaknesses, he defeated and absorbed Yhwach as well
>Ichigo has to fight Hichigo now for the seat of the King
>>
>fullbring faggots are back acting all cocky when they could easily be slaughtered like little ant if they ever came out

I fucking hate them so much
>>
>>
>>143826056
you know that's like 90% the grand fisher plot.
I'd much rather it be a kid who's powers made his parents pretty much immediately abandon him, and he's been living on the street until a mysterious wealthy benefactor (yukio) suddenly sets him up with a place to stay. Turns out Yukio (some 15 years later) is starting his own little fullbring academy. Riruka and Jackie are there too.
Turns out the hollow that attacked the MCs mom is now an arrancar, more powerful, MC has to really train hard because now the arrancar wants to finish the job, etc.
>>
>>
>>143826151
He should've just absorbed the quincy powers, he just lost the horn during the absorption because he passed out.

His sword is still white from the hollow powers too
>>
>>
>>143826171
>slaughtered like ants
a LOT of that depends on what actually happens to Ginjou when he dies.
Does he regain his previous shinigami powers? If so he'll have all the power he had against Ichigo without the limitation of a human body. This could easily put him on par with pre-royal training Ichigo. On top of that, they were training under kuukkaku, so they're likely stronger still.
I'd guess Ginjou is probably close to Renji level.
Which yes, means shikai would get wrecked, but everyone's shikai would get wrecked against Yhwach
>>
>>143820607
The dads are freeing aizen watch
>>
>>143825766

>It can reject entire events dude

Then why did Orihime not reject his broken bankai and stolen powers without facebook bullshit? She still knows that it was Juha who broke the sword, if she cannot believes herself capable of repairing the sword, changing who broke it will not matter.

>Again, the main point was Ichigo understanding his heritage and his actual power.

Its the middle of war, people are dying, they could have explained everything to Ichigo and fixed his bankai in five minutes, and Ichigo could have helped save lives and tip the balance in soul society favor, instead ichigo went to fuck around and by the time he came back from his beauty spa almost everyone in soul society was dead, what a brilliant plan.

>No, it was still broken. It was change to be broken by Facebook instead with no influence of Bach's powers.

What does it matter who broke it? Juha is no longer influencing the sword, he is not even in the spirit realm anymore, if Orihime cannot fix the broken sword, she should not be able to repair the damaged bankai regardless of who broke it.

All of this is pointless anyway, that sword was created by combining the shinigami powers and hollow/quincy powers in one sword, now that Ichigo has lost his quincy/hollow powers the sword should revert to its earlier tensa zangetsu state, he can no longer keep her in that new bankai form.

>Main issue is your lack of reading comprehension.

Ah, so you are one of those people who blindly eat everything kubo shits out.
>>
>>143826090
Yhwach is paying his tape dungeon a visit once in a time, dont'cha worry
>>
>>143826456
>Then why did Orihime not reject his broken bankai and stolen powers without facebook bullshit?
Read the chapter.
>>
>>143825138
>What part of "Cannot see the Past" do you not understand?

And what part of "he can see the future" do you not understand? He could see Facebook using his powers in his fight against Ichigo, because that was going to happen in the future. The only reason Facebook can do this is because Yhwach allowed him, just to fuck with Ichigo again. He will allow him to have hope then take it away.
>>
Aizen fucking when?
>>
>>143826370
plus he still has ichigo's fullbring he stole
>>
>>143826456
>What does it matter who broke it?
Orihime has trouble rejecting damage caused by someone that is too strong. And Bach is a God. Damage caused by him is beyond her limit.

> by the time he came back from his beauty spa almost everyone in soul society was dead, what a brilliant plan.
SS also thought killing their top medic to power up Kenpachi (who ended up being mostly useless) was also a good idea. SS is pretty stupid.
>>
>>143823495
Bach can see all possible futures...
...he had to have seen this future as well.

Kubo is a fucktard. If Sebastian is surprised upon their next encounter about Ichigo's powers being restored, I'm gonna be fucking pissed. More than I already am since Johann apparently knowingly let this happen in the 1st place.
>>
>Ichigo walks through the portal
>first thing he sees is Yhwach bleeding on the ground
>Aizen on top of him
Would pay to see this
>>
>>143819559
This chapter was so cheesy

>Only 4 chapters left now that he pulled this bullshit
Princess Ywach/Aizen ending incoming
>>
>>143826090
aww man I can't wait to hear the explanation for this. I don't even remember why the fuck she's there in the first place.
>>
Too bad Tsukishima won't even come close to touching Yhwach.
They would also get destroyed by other SR, Renji would beat all of them alone. No way they are helping any more than fixing Zangetsu in this chapter.
>>
Couldn't Facebook just have changed Ichigo's past so he killed Bach? What exactly did he do to enable Inoue to unbreak his sword?
>>
>>143826918
He did see it but he didn't care because he can break it again but he won't be able to
>>
>>143827137

Tsukihima needs to be involved in the changes he does. He most likely made it so he broke the sword himself or something
>>
so
Ichigo does not have his Quincy powers anymore, right? What about the double sword shikai? Is going to change back to one?
>>
So I am noticing that the last 10 or so chapters tend to average a little shorter than normal.
16, 17 pages as opposed to 18-20
Also the volumes for this arc tend to be more pages too, frequently going over 200, sometimes as much as 216.
This highly suggests that the last volume will be a 12 issue (11 with the last being a double most likely) and with this chapter being the 6th in the issue, we probably still have 5, possibly 6 more chapters left. God is Dead was 222 pages, and was 10 chapters though, so we might get two double length chapters.
So things won't wrap up as fast as we thought, or if they do, they'll have more pages to handle it than we thought.
we probably still have 110 pages of bleach left.
>>
>>143827292
>Is going to change back to one?
when's the last time we even saw Ichigo drop out of bankai?
>>
>>143827292
He probably still does. Ishida's power has not been drained, so it would make sense that Ichigo's quincy power has not been drained either.
>>
>>143827355

Juha did not really care about Ishida, while we had Juha draining Ichigo quincy power with his own hands in the last chapter, so yeah, Ichigo quincy powers are gone forever.
>>
>>143827137
he can only alter the past of the thing he cuts.
So for Ichigo, he can only alter Ichigo's past (his sword is an extension of him) so if he changed it to where Ichigo killed Yhwach, Yhwach would still be alive, Ichigo would just think he was strong enough to kill Yhwach a second time.
>>
>>143826947
That would be perfect.
They don't have to fight the almighty at all, just a soul king powered aizen.
>>
>>143827412
ishida is immune remember
>>
>>143827137
Bach is a god, and Orihime is shit, so she was not able to reject his choices.

The future Bach chose became the past, so Tsukishima was not able to chose a new grain a sand where he broke the sword. Since Fullbringers are actually shittier than Oriihime, she was able to reject the damage.
>>
>>143819559
I know it's been announced they were on their way in the previous chapters but holy shit this was terrible.
>>
File: bleach-7765249.jpg (123 KB, 800x1150) Image search: [Google]
bleach-7765249.jpg
123 KB, 800x1150
>>143827355
Before he activated his bankai. Last chapter.
>>143827355
Pic related.
Only if Tsukushima got Ichigo's powers back. I do not think that happened because juha did not came back to take the power again.
>>
File: wLMIyXM.png (71 KB, 1880x205) Image search: [Google]
wLMIyXM.png
71 KB, 1880x205
I think we are nearing the point where we need a summary like this for Bleach

how retarded will it look like?
>>
>>143827461
Is he? Explain.
>>
>>143819559
Fucking Kubo and here I thought Ishdas power would fix ichigos sword
>>
File: oh come on nao.jpg (18 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
oh come on nao.jpg
18 KB, 320x320
>chapter comes out
>Tsukishima shuts all of the shippers up
Thank you based Facebook.

So I just read the chapter and I couldn't help but think that happened very, very fast. And by "that", I mean Ichigo's morale being restored. I know Kubo only has a handful of chapters left and he has to get his ass going but seriously?

>he's crumpled on the ground
>tells Renji there's no fucking use
>the zanpakuto is broken
>Orihime tearfully tells him it can't be fixed
>TSUKISHIMA OUT OF NOWHERE
>zanpakuto is fixed
>suddenly Ichigo is fresh and determined again
You would think getting his Bankai destroyed in the millionth of a second would be a serious blow to his confidence yet here he is, sitting up with that gleam in his eye. Is he retarded?
>>
>>143820658
>It's been 5 years since Aizen got defeated and the Fullbring arc started
Wh-what is this temporal sorcery?
>>
File: aizen chair.png (157 KB, 534x457) Image search: [Google]
aizen chair.png
157 KB, 534x457
>>143820607
>>
>>143827721
Tsukishima changed Ichigo's past to make him less of a bitch.
>>
>>143825825
>Every single bleach fight goes.
...no it fucking doesn't.

Every single Bleach fight so far has ended with Ichigo going to some obscene level of power relying purely on his own strength. HAVING friends isn't the same as relying on them.

Fuck, even ENTERING Souls Society they got split up and Ichigo just beat the shit outta everyone while gaining Hollow powers.
In Hueco Mundo, they split up and he fucks up everyone's shit by becoming SUPER HOLLOW and no one can help.
With Aizen, his Dad literally tells him to bond with is Zanpakuto which makes him crazy strong and his friends are completely pointless. He beats up Aizen and Urahara seals him.
The Fullbring arc is tons of Ichigo gets assraped inder the guise of "training." In this single instance, all his "friends" put energy into a glowey sword that Rukia stabs him with and then he's got his powers back. So, point 1 in your court, I guess?
He doesn't help anyone against the quincies, he loses all his stat buffs from his Palace Training and then kills the Soul King on "accident", helps Johann Sebastian, loses to Yjaweh anyway and then a lanky dumbass goes in and stabs his "past" changing his sword from "badguy with irreversible powers broke it" to "I broke it, but you can totally reverse that."

You're thinking of Naruto and DBZ. This is Yu Yu Hakusho.
>>
File: 1467682823120.png (944 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1467682823120.png
944 KB, 1280x800
>>143827513

The suicide rates in naruto must have been really high after all those average normal guys were pulled from the perfect world, living happy lives with their waifus and kids, only to be forced back into a world ravaged by war where they have nothing and no one.
>>
>>143827721
His Bankai did not get destroyed.
>>
File: 1407777763371.jpg (440 KB, 723x1023) Image search: [Google]
1407777763371.jpg
440 KB, 723x1023
>>
I retract every fucking time i defended Kubo, Fuck this guy seriously. 4 fucking chapters left, and no where near a proper tied up story.
>>
>>143827721

This is something that always made me angry about ichigo, in the fight against Aizen he watched Aizen solo ishin, urahara and yourichi with no trouble, ichigo did not even have the courage to fight against gin anymore, let alone Aizen.

Later when he got the final form of tensa zangtsu he was again full of confidence, and yet that confidence came out of thin air, ichigo had become stronger, so had Aizen, getting full of himself almost gave Aizen time enough to evolve beyond ichigo again.

Its one thing have confidence in your own abilities, another to rush into battle with no plan time and time again and still act surprised when your enemy ends fucking you up.
>>
>>143822172
>I think Kubo pulled a Kishi.
He did that with Aizen so if anything Kishi pulled a Kubo
>>
>>143827874

Well, he lost his quincy and hollow powers, that bankai will no longer work properly, I dont think it will have even half of the power it had, I dont even know what he is going to do with only his shinigami power.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.