[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, was that supposed to be optimistic and uplifting? Because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Relife_manga.jpg (32 KB, 220x312) Image search: [Google]
Relife_manga.jpg
32 KB, 220x312
So, was that supposed to be optimistic and uplifting? Because it had the exact opposite effect on me. Even Welcome to the NHK wasn't this depressing.
>>
So how it ends?
>>
>>143784055
Cliff hanger teasing a 2nd season with the two adults in limbo about their relationship while the kids area couple now. And the two supports are probably going to get together
>>
>>143784179
Is there even enough material for a second season anytime soon?
>>
what about it did you find depressing?
>>
>depressing
only if youre loser who failed in FUCKING HIGHSCHOOL
>>
>>143784268
Failed at what?
>>
>>143784228
The fact that life doesn't have second chances. At least NHK played it completely straight and realistic, it made it more bearable.
>>
>>143784332
But life has those for most people
>>
This show makes me feel like being an hero.
>>
>>143784332
it isn't about the second chances, the MC is a perfectly capable human, he just needed a job. The show is more about him feeling shit again, like he was a boring adult and he buried a lot of painful memories and feelings but by being in contact with teenage drama he starts to become a better person. It's not about: "Oh if I had just done this differently!" Because after the experiment he goes back to being an adult.
>>
>>143784370
I envy you, anon, I truly do. You are one of the lucky few then.
>>
>>143784332
You call wasting a year of your life role playing as a high schooler a second chance? Are you Chris-chan?

Socializing with children instead of behaving like adults, and those children forget everything about then after the year is over. They can't even use it to get away with crimes since they are being monitored. It'd be simpler to just spend a year as a neet.
>>
>>143784893
>few
wew lad,tell me one instance where there is no second chances
>>
>>143784976
Feeling alive again is a big thing, even if it is make-believe.
>>
That was the most satisfying least satisfying thing I ever watched. I liked how there was no misunderstanding hell and the characters were very straightforward with each other. Too many questions about what exactly was going on with the twist and what happens afterwards though.

Best anime to win a complete AOTS in one day. They should release 13 episodes every week. Hishiro is CUTE

CUTE
>>
File: 1455027806521.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455027806521.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
I fucking love Tsundures.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.