[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Akame ga kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 300x168
After 8 or so episodes, I'm not sure how I feel about the series.
It's clearly trying for a more seinen tone by killing off main characters but in every other respect it strikes me as a generic shonen.
Something I'm missing? Worth sticking it out?
>>
>>143782135
>Something I'm missing?
Nope, you got it.
>Worth sticking it out?
Nope, you shouldn't even have gotten to 8.
>>
Dropped it when the glasses girl died. Couldn't stand the cast anyways, especially that one bitch with the dog or whatever the fuck it was.
>>
>>143782135
Boku no Akame ga kill yourself.
>>
Alright thanks for the heads up. I've been struggling to find a series that has developed characters/avoids moe while not being too huge of an investment mentally/emotionally.
>>
What are you all watching (and actually enjoying)?
>>
>>143782733
Go lurk and find the recs yourself dumbass
>>
When most topics are about what went wrong and how series got ruined or there is squabbling and one upsmanship its hard to know what's what.
>>
>>143782135
That anime is like, full retarded. I watched whole shit, hoping with each episode it would get better but nope, it was truly a clusterfuck of a shitshow. Zero character development, zero setting, constant mixing of serious tone with humorous one are recipe for disaster.

If you want char development and good story, I suggest Assassination Classroom (that is if you havent already watched it). That one was a pleasant surprise for me.
>>
>>143782135
Anime went to shit after episode 6, mainly for all the cut content, in the manga the lost of Aniki felt stronger because we got a mini training arc, in the anime they just jump immediately to his death. Just read the manga, the artstyle is outstanding.
>>
>>143783151
>went to shit
The series is putrid shit from the start though.
>outstanding
Outstandingly bad yes.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.