[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kotomine's real motivation to bring Angra Mainyu in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98 KB, 1920x1080
Kotomine's real motivation to bring Angra Mainyu in the world is his anti abortion stance created by his Catholic upbringing.

Really when you think about it HF is super feminist because it's the story of a teenage rape victim who just wants to get an abortion.
>>
>>143771504
I liked more NotShirou than Shirou tough.
Maybe it was not so bad after all
>>
>>143771504
Fuck off, ANN.
>>
Was Best route but had worst girl
>>
>people unironically dislike and can't sympathise with sakura

always gets me
>>
>>143776008
Always makes me angry. Everyone except Shirou is abusive to her
>>
Its the same reason why people dislike fuka from p3.
>>
>rape victim
Sakura...I don't get why she gets all the sympathy from white-knights on /a/. FSN and F/Z is just written to make her out as the tragic heroine, when really she's just another huge slut and useless damsel in distress.

What are the main white knights justification? She was raped and went through worms training.

Okay, let's get this straight. She was never fucking raped. Nobody did it. Nobody did it. Nobody did it. Nobody did it. She fucked Shinji and several magi to satiate her lust.

Let me ask you this. WHO IN THE GAME DIDN'T FUCK SAKURA? You can't even name one fucking character who hasn't plugged her loose cunt! She is the kind of bitch who will act like she doesn't want it when she really does. She'll say No! while having multiple orgasms. Deep down she knew this, she's even raped Tohsaka Rin her own blood related sister. She knows she is a filthy whore and killed Shinji to hide the fact that she is doing it with him from Shirou.

And there's this other big ;_; you guys have with her. The supposedly worms torture training.

Objection! The worms training gave her immense power. Guess what she did with that huge power? She went out in the middle night and kill people. When Caster does the same thing everyone went 'that is morally wrong they are killing people for mana', but when Sakura does it for fun all of the sudden she is a tragic heroine? She just wanted to act all weak and meek to seduce Shirou. This bitch cunt just wants to steal Shirou from Rin because of her jealousy.

The story was written to make that slut Sakura look like a tragic heroine. Objectively, both Seiba and Rin are far better character than Sakura. At least they have the decency to take action decisively instead of crying infront of Shirou, and if they have the same power and mana like Sakura they would have won the war without Shirou plothax help.
>>
>>143776358
>>
>>143776358
>When Caster does the same thing everyone went 'that is morally wrong they are killing people for mana'
Caster killed no one. Not even Shinji did anything reprehensible. HF is the route where the 'heroes's choices result in people's deaths.
>>
When normal girls get sexually abused, they get broken inside and ruin other peoples' lives while being utter sluts.

When Sakura got raped she got broken inside and killed others while being an utter slut.

I don't blame her for doing what her gender dictates, but I don't see why it should be defended.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.