[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kinda rushed, and the events happening way out of order bothered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 1365020442686.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1365020442686.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Kinda rushed, and the events happening way out of order bothered me a little, but it was mostly good.

Are we really going to get double length episodes every week?

Rewrite Thread
>>
>>143768431
Only for the first episode.

I don't know how I feel about Nishikujou being the home room teacher.
>>
>>143768530
Now that you mention it, she wasn't their homeroom teacher in the game. Not that it makes a difference, really.
>>
File: Animu_Chihaya.png (452 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Animu_Chihaya.png
452 KB, 854x480
Hope next week's is as enjoyable as this one. Yoshino and his adventures to save the world behind the scenes OVA when?
>>
File: Tassadar.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Tassadar.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
En taro Kotarou!!
My life for Terra!
>>
I want more Kotori, specially her old-lady humor.
>>
>>143769454
Kotori's Engrish is the best
>>
>>143770115
>yfw they don't include her engrish scenes in the adaptation
>>
>>143770115
SHAKE IT NOW
>>
>>143768431
>>
>>143770528
BABY NOW
>>
>>143769454
OHOHO HO HO
>>
File: despair2.png (343 KB, 638x573) Image search: [Google]
despair2.png
343 KB, 638x573
>>143769454
She is such literal perfection, it pains me greatly that she'll never get a real route HARVEST FESTA FUCKING WHEN ALREADY
>>
Cant get used to cutesy Chiwa voice after Gahara, her Kotori and Tamamo voice sounds fake and disturbing as fuck.
>>
>>143772763
Kotori is a big faker, so that's only appropriate
>>
>>143768530
It simplifies things and gets her introduced quickly, something essentially for an adaption that's this short.
>>
>>143773179
*essential

God I need sleep if I'm making fuckups like this.
>>
>>143768431
I don't know how the hell they're going to make it tolerable with just twelve 24-minute episodes. This was just the first and it was already total ass.
It was hard to watch. Hair doesn't cast shadows, faces and clothes are almost never lit properly (or at all), wide shot animations are re-used in closer shots, and the character models suffer from a general lack of detail and often just look bad.
Conversations were unnaturally fast, with barely any pause between dialogue. They were really cramming everything they could in there. The entire episode was rushed and disjointed. Tons of straight cuts into scenes without any establishing shot and they'd shove in one plot development after the other without stopping.

I wasn't expecting a masterpiece, but this was just bad considering it's both the first episode and they went out of their way to make it 48 minutes. I generally expect more budget for that, not less.
Dunno, I'm not optimistic.
>>
>>143772868
The problem with Kotori, as far as i remember, its her supposedly natural and only voice. Even in dramatic scenes. While Tamamo actually slips when disturbed or in dramatic scenes, so its her character acting cutesy, Kotori is just uncanny.
>>
>>143773271
As someone who never read the VN I had the same opinion. For a 48 minute episode they hardly established anything. I thought the guy was a normal human being up until the end. It was a pretty shit twist if that was their intention.
>>
>>143771362
Probably along with Rewrite+, since it's being released in English and it's bundled with Harvest Festa.
>>
>>143774318
Since when Key is releasing an english version of their game?
>>
>>143775808
Since last month.

http://www.siliconera.com/2016/05/23/visualarts-confirmed-rewrites-localization-acen-2016/
>>
>>143775808
You haven't heard about their recent flurry of English releases?

So far they've released Clannad, Clannad Side Stories, Planetarian and Tomoyo After Memorial Edition (this one just in the last week or so). They've got Little Busters Perfect Edition, Angel Beats: First Beat, Harmonia and Rewrite+ planned for release at some point in 2016.

Everything but AIR and Kanon is either getting released or has already gotten released.
>>
>>143776122
What's Clannad Side stories? Should I read it?

LB Perfect Edition contains the standard + EX version? Anything else?
>>
>>143776204
A bunch of side stories they did.

And LB Perfect Edition is EX with the sex scenes removed (good riddance, they were terrible) and some extra voice work and sprites added.
>>
>>143774318
Is Harvest Festa a side story and not a remake?
>>
>>143776824
Not a remake. It's stuff like character epilogues and side stories.

>>143776355
>Key sex scenes
All the terribad of nasu sex scenes except not even funny.
Really no reason to have kept them.
>>
>>143776824
Harvest Festa is the fandisk of Rewrite, it has after-stories for the routes and a pretty fun dungeon crawler.
>>
File: tiktaalik-chan.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tiktaalik-chan.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
Tiktaalik-chan a cute.
A CUTE!
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.