[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 134
File: left_right.jpg (1 MB, 1496x1182) Image search: [Google]
left_right.jpg
1 MB, 1496x1182
Will MC change his ways recognize Rem for best girl?
>>
>>143701772

I want to add another thing: reading this part, I remembered Subaru's second confession to Emilia, with kissing and I noticed how much similar the two situations are, and how much similar Subaru and Emilia are.
Indeed, while Rem lists all the reasons why she likes Subaru, he is in denial. The same identical scene happens when Subaru confesses to Emilia the second time. He lists the reasons why he likes her, and she is in denial. Basically identical. Nice parallelism by the writer.
>>
Rem a shit.
>>
>>143702738
Rem is batshit insane, Subaru should distance himself from those gals at the mansion.
>>
Rem is kill
>>
>>143702840
Took me a while to notice it actually. At first I thought it was standard MC harem show, then I was sure it was one of those where MC is fucked up, but changes, and wins the girl/harem over through hard effort. However, just after he saved those girls in the woods, there was a not-so-subtle sudden change of character. He went from normal autism, to complete retarded autism, and the fucking election proved how much of a fuck up he is. I actually strongly dislike MC at this point. He has zero reedeming qualities, and for some reason, he didn't commit suicide (even though it was alluded to it) and just kept on being an autist. What the hell happened? Will there be a moment to link this sudden change of character? Or was it actually gradual, and I am just a dumb fuck since they mentioned from the very beginning he is a useless NEET and so should have no social and work skills?
>>
>>143702840
Another parallelism, it's like Subaru thinks he "put some curses on Rem" for her trusting in him so much.
Maybe it's like that. She is fascinated and obsessed by him like he is fascinated and obsessed by Emilia.
Maybe both Emilia and Subaru share this charm because of their relation with Satella. Who knows.
>>
>>143702738
Is this show good or bad? I can't decide, but I am hooked. When the fuck is next release?
>>
>>143703194
>Will there be a moment to link this sudden change of character?

There's not any sudden change of character, man. He was acting like a cheerful attention seeker since the beginning. Sometimes he has been someway successful in his actions, other times a complete failure. But he was always very egocentric and reckless.
The fact is, he wears a mask, and he hides his lack of self esteem with this attitude, but he hates himself more than any other. Anyway, at the same time, he puts himself on a pedistal blaming the others for his failures, for justifinng his own existance. If you are able to read that chapter in Spanish, you'll understand him better. He is really a complex character.
>>
File: Slut Emilia.jpg (7 KB, 249x174) Image search: [Google]
Slut Emilia.jpg
7 KB, 249x174
reminder that liking a half elf witch slut means you your worthless trash
>>
>>143703900
I have only watched the anime, and too me the part where he starts blaming others for his failure, or chanting that everybody needs him, comes off as a very sudden change of character. I sort of knew he didn't have any confidence, but he did perform some amazing feats (for a neet) regardless. It's just that they didn't make the rationalization, or how he was able to convince himself to do so, appear gradually. It looked like he was gaining self-esteem and improving, though he was still messed up I feel the anime completely glossed over the part where he suddenly exhibits psychotic and truly cringeworthy (beyond harem MC) behaviour. I feel we should have been treated to something similar to episode 25/26 in eva, where Shinji and his motivations are laid to bare.
>>
>>143703900
>he puts himself on a pedista*l blaming the others for his failures, for justifinng* his own existance

pedestal*
justifying*

Sorry for the typos, I'm tired, and English isn't my first language.
>>
File: 1467634397324.jpg (598 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467634397324.jpg
598 KB, 1280x720
>>143704021
this. Just look at her eyes
>>
>>143704021
>>143704213
Never liked this character. It was obvious from the start there was something going on, but like where she says her name is satella, it was just "lol randum XDD" instead of any actual reason to do so.
>>
>>143702738
White Fox made akame ga kill and steins;gate. Will this be another mainstream success?
>>
>>143704139
>and too me the part where he starts blaming others for his failure, or chanting that everybody needs him, comes off as a very sudden change of character.

Are you sure?
Try to think about when Rem was killing him, and he started to cry. and he asked why even though he did his best for being liked, he was hated anyway. Do you think that his reaction was normal? His desperate need to see his little improvements in his relations, in his job at the mansion, in learning the language, recognized by some people who were basically still strangers. He was already broken, bro. Because he was already broken in his real life.
He likes Emilia, sure. But she was never exactly only an object of affection. He treated her like a way to affirm his self esteem since the beginning. If you missed that, you missed a good part of his character. But Emilia noticed it. This is why she told him "you are not doing all these things for my sake, but mainly for your own sake". He is more egocentric than you had been able to see. Maybe a rewatch of the earlier episodes can help you. This boy was never balanced, or a typical MC in a harem series. This isn't even properly a harem. Some prejudices could have made your impression about him distorted..
>>
>>143704348
>it was just "lol randum XDD"

No.
>>
>>143704716
It's already the most popular anime of the year on reddit and facebook ;^)
>>
>>143704021
>you your
>>
>>143702738
I'd bang Rem
>>
Only if he accepts the magical negro.
>>
File: bad end.jpg (115 KB, 972x1371) Image search: [Google]
bad end.jpg
115 KB, 972x1371
>>143704021
delet this
>>
Is there a place where i can read the original material for this?

Googling read re:zero novel only finds nanodesu's deleted translation.

I'd take tag suggestions.
>>
>>143704762
You may be right, I may have been expecting the harem MC so much I couldn't see his actual character. But I will try to argue why I saw it as sudden, though I think you may be right.

First of all, though I am bit confused on the subject, from his point of view he has spent a lot more time with these people, and so to him it seems like a continuous bonding process, even though he has to re-bond with these people, I don't think he is propely able to understand just how much of a stranger he is, just because of the death reset. So when what you perceive as friends, or at least as people who know you, especially through traumatic events, don't acknowledge you, his behaviour seems somewhat normal to me. I mean, his behaviour seems "normal" for someone being killed, not autism.

Secondly, I think he came across more as having a hero complex through delusions of love, not as a way to affirm his own existence/value. Like there is a slight gap there? Going from, I need to save these people because I like them (and I am deluded to think they like me too), to these people NEED me.
>>
File: Re_Zero_Volume_6_8.jpg (115 KB, 848x1197) Image search: [Google]
Re_Zero_Volume_6_8.jpg
115 KB, 848x1197
Spoilerfriends, what's the context here?
>>
>>143705174
>I mean, his behaviour seems "normal" for someone being killed, not autism

Are you sure? Even when he's supposed to be solving the mystery of his own murder, he wastes time trying to set up a date. Everyone around him that loop noticed that he was faking his hapiness.
>>
>>143705254
Subaru being Subaru
>>
>>143705174
>First of all, though I am bit confused on the subject, from his point of view he has spent a lot more time with these people, and so to him it seems like a continuous bonding process, even though he has to re-bond with these people, I don't think he is propely able to understand just how much of a stranger he is, just because of the death reset. So when what you perceive as friends, or at least as people who know you, especially through traumatic events, don't acknowledge you, his behaviour seems somewhat normal to me. I mean, his behaviour seems "normal" for someone being killed, not autism.

When Rem tried to kill him, only few days were spent. But he already acted like they were "a family". He was creepy.

>Secondly, I think he came across more as having a hero complex through delusions of love, not as a way to affirm his own existence/value. Like there is a slight gap there? Going from, I need to save these people because I like them (and I am deluded to think they like me too), to these people NEED me.

The delusion "they love me" is basically equal to "they need me".
I really guess a rewatch could be useful to you, anyway, don't worry. You will be able to understand better him in retrospective, since we'll know part of his background later.So far he was never explicit about his real thoughts, not even with the audience.
>>
>>143705376
Yes, I think it's a bit strange to have priorities like that. So you are right that is a bit autistic, but his entire goal from the start has been pretty much to get her, so I guess he tried to complete two separate goals at the same time? But faking happiness? Altering your behaviour to fit in with a group? This is completely normal I think, especially for teenagers. But this is all besides the point. Where did the retarded facial expresions come from? And the people NEED me? It seemed sudden that's all. Though I might just be too dumb to see where this was developed.
>>
>>143705566
>When Rem tried to kill him, only few days were spent.
See this is where I am confused. This guy learned an entire new language, reading and writing skills, read many books, studied and learned many housecleaning skills and probably more in "just a few days". It seemed to me much more time had passed, that he had died a lot, many many times.
>>
>>143705254
footjob of the millenia
>>
>>143705579

Not that anon, but see my reply >>143705566

I think you must start to see Subaru for being Subaru, not the harem MC you thought he was, since he never acted "normal" or like a generic harem MC. Not even a bit. And dying over and over again without the other people knowing his sacrifices increased his frustration.
>>
- omake fanservice of manga arc 2
http://blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1712133

- last chapter of manga arc 3
http://blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1717539

- extra chapter: Mayonnaise
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S4LIw4VVSIJtdJGsl1xIjfo0EOUZw2sOGHQX-b3_VZM

- extra chapter: King
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1J8xalbB_nwveNd3fHNaI21UcaaLQcuJG6inGsUb7Udc

- maximum Subaru x Rem moment (pic related) (spanish)
http://pastebin.com/8DQDJ08N

- AU Natsuki Rem
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_oxWJ1yWNv4S2ZDOWs2NHo1bUE

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zQ7NRY5S_S5Oua3sHwNuiSVxmW27KRjhskCwSpFmwPM

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hDWe95EYBFULs1DenrHzAAczt9QQC_0Y9UkGeYfEBrg
>>
File: 1463661251453.jpg (50 KB, 406x364) Image search: [Google]
1463661251453.jpg
50 KB, 406x364
>>143702738
>their busts are the same size
>>
>>143705988
>the glowing pink horns are actually clits
>>
OTS just posted 11 and 12
>>
>>143705691
>This guy learned an entire new language, reading and writing skills, read many books, studied and learned many housecleaning skills and probably more in "just a few days".

Read many books? Not really, only books for children. And his housecleaning skills improved, after intensive job in few days, but he wasn't perfect at all.
I guess you could need a rewatch, like I said.
Plus, you should consider Subaru is broken, but, at least in my opinion, he is also clever. Only clever people can be this unhappy. Fool people live without any sort of complex because they are superficial, but this is only my personal opinion.
>>
>>143705097
does magical necro ends all his sentences with"negronegro" ?
>>
File: soon.jpg (2 MB, 2904x2100) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
2 MB, 2904x2100
The 2nd OP is really good
>>
>>143705691
he is still slow as fuck to be honest semp
>>
Does he at least try to reset or does he just assume that his checkpoint is that morning and she died that night?

Considering that he just met the shadow brigade he could reset it.
>>
>>143706187

People shouldn't assume for him is really so simple killing himself. So far, he killed himself only once. Later, things will change, because of huge desperation.
>>
>>143706054
Maybe, I assumed at least a month had passed or so. And quite frankly, he doesn't come across as intelligent at all. He doesn't even remotely realize the full potential of his time reset ability. If he did, there would be a lot more suicides due to fuck ups.
>>
>>143706332
Yea I'm not saying reset because you fought with the half elf.

I'm saying reset because your friend and current biggest ally is laying there dead on the floor.

Just kill yourself in a painless way. Jump off a cliff again.
>>
>>143706390
Actually, when I think about this, didn't he break the hold of the dark hand on his heart when he said all those things to the half-elf slut? Is this where the facial expression comes from? I mean, it could be that the hand is affecting him in more ways than just causing a sensation of fear.
>>
>>143706040
>they end where the anime does as well
fuck
>>
>>143706390
>And quite frankly, he doesn't come across as intelligent at all. He doesn't even remotely realize the full potential of his time reset ability. If he did, there would be a lot more suicides due to fuck ups.

Clever in the sense of him being an introspective guy, but I think he showed also some good potential in learning things...about the suicides, seriously? See >>143706332
>>
>>143706619
The fact that he was capable of killing himself once should make the possibility more likely, not less likely. He shows less and less signs of caring about death. I feel the series just forgot about it for the sake of exposition. The most logical play would be to reset every time things didn't play out as you wanted it to.
>>
File: Ram.webm (121 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
Ram.webm
121 KB, 640x720
>>143702738
>>
>>143706619
Even though exactly now he realized the full potential of his time reset ability. Indeed this is the reason why he told Crush and Felix he indeed had one thing that only him could do to help Emilia. And this also means he is losing any attachment to his own life, like Wilhelm sadly noticed.
>>
>>143706770
>girl with no head clit granting extra power and lusty berserk state
shit taste.
>>
>>143702738
What determines whether or not a morning is considered a savepoint for his death reset ability?
>>
>>143706703

Anon, did you watch the latest episode? See >>143706844

Now he is ready for that. But please don't speak like if it would be normal for him killing himself for every thing. It's damn stupid, no offence. Also because you forget how every time he dies, he resets some kind of relation progress with the people around him, and this is painful for him.
>>
>>143706959
>please don't assume it is easy to kill himself
It doesn't need to be easy.
>>
>>143707135

Sorry I don't get what you mean. The only thing I know is that some people speak like if Subaru had to kill himself to solve every kind of situation. They forget also how he loses other people memories of their past interactions with him. He doesn't even know where the new start point will be, after his death. It's very complicated, and painful. He is only accepting this fate because of absolute desperation.
>>
>>143707379
I just think it's pathetic to argue every fucking thing from him being a useless neet. He has clearly demonstrated abilities and determination WAY beyond that of your average neet. It is not his neet past that defines him as a character.
>>
Just finished arc 2. Should I just drop this now? I read the spoilers and the next arc is going to be Subaru and rem getting tortured for the next 10 eps
>>
>>143707484

Say that to Subaru. He doesn't trust himself at all. I read this
http://pastebin.com/8DQDJ08N and I want almost to cry.
>>
>>143707682
what the fuck is that spanish shit, this is a christian board, please.
>>
File: P10.png (70 KB, 861x83) Image search: [Google]
P10.png
70 KB, 861x83
>>143705254
it's pretty hot
>>
>>143707737

Sorry for you. Spanish is easy to me, being Italian.
Anyway if the anime will do this scene well, it will be amazing. And I'm not a Remfag, I prefer SubaruxEmilia. But this isn't absolutely the point here. Iit's simply a beautiful scene, too emotional, thanks to both of them.Also Rem has more depth than I thought.
>>
>>143707776

She humiliated him. Such a bitch. It's not hot at all. Only sad.
>>
File: 1467353371868.png (1 MB, 948x1184) Image search: [Google]
1467353371868.png
1 MB, 948x1184
>>143706031
>>
>>143707737
>spanish shit
Spanish is the most beautiful language
>>
File: uguu.gif (879 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
uguu.gif
879 KB, 636x358
>>143702738

y-you think rem is best girl, anon?
>>
>>143707980
>The twins are headbutting eachother to orgasm.
>>143708017
even tolkien's fake elf language is more beautiful than spanish.
>>
>>143708017

Sorry anon, but Italian is the best.
>>
File: 57374558_p1.jpg (616 KB, 1190x1684) Image search: [Google]
57374558_p1.jpg
616 KB, 1190x1684
Who here hoping for an anime original Rem end?
>>
File: 1424544214739.jpg (42 KB, 712x712) Image search: [Google]
1424544214739.jpg
42 KB, 712x712
>create a cute blonde loli
>is a petty criminal and later revealed to be an evil psychopath hell bent on destroying the world
>create two really fucking hot maid twins
>later revealed to be murderous psycho demons
>create a cute cat boy
>later revealed to be kind of mean desu senpai
>create a bro-tier librarian loli
>side character that gets forgotten about promptly
>create an MC that I actually feel bad for
>later revealed to be a massive manchild prick
>create a cute half elf girl
>later revealed to be literally Karl Marx

Reinhard is really the only nice guy that plays an active roll in this shit, but I'm sure that he will be revealed to be some evil psycho in some ebin twist later anyway. Why the hell is this allowed?

I love the show, the characters are all interesting, I just think it's kind of sad that so few of them are likeable as people.
>>
>>143708090
I'm Italian, but I really like also Japanese. Probably because its pronunciation is very easy to me.
>>
>>143708110

No, absolutely no. I love the story like it is.
>>
>>143708054
>even tolkien's fake elf language is more beautiful than spanish.
I won't believe you unless you know both, spanish and tolkien's shit

>>143708090
>Sorry anon, but Italian is the best.
Never ever, spanish all the way
>>
File: 1467576631581.jpg (132 KB, 900x1272) Image search: [Google]
1467576631581.jpg
132 KB, 900x1272
>>143708117
You forgot Emilia, she is a nice and lovely girl. Don't believe the evil Satella rumours!
>>
>>143708207
>Never ever, spanish all the way

Spanish seems an Italian dialect (veneto).
Being Italian myself I don't find it too much beautiful.
>>
>>143708236
Mate its so obvious she is satella
The racists were right

>if it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck then its a duck
>>
File: Re_Zero_Volume_6_11.jpg (110 KB, 1026x1447) Image search: [Google]
Re_Zero_Volume_6_11.jpg
110 KB, 1026x1447
>>143705966
>>143707682
>"No pude salvar a nadie sin importar cuanto me esforcé."
>"Aquí está Rem. Aquí en este lugar, está la Rem que Subaru-kun salvó."
>"Estoy hueco por no hacer nada siempre. Nadie prestará atención a lo que tengo que decir."
>"Aquí está Rem. Rem escuchará cualquier palabra de Subaru-kun. Quiero escucharlas todas."
>"Nadie espera nada de mí. Nadie cree en mí. ...Yo, me odio."
>"Rem te ama."

this part is too beautiful, someone translate the full scene
>>
>>143708293
You probably believe Puck is a cat, right?
>>
This is arc 3 right? What arc are the novels on?
>>
>>143708236
>half elf girl

I did not forget emilia
>>
>>143708256
Man, don't compare shitty dialects just recently accepted as languages with spanish. I cannot say that italian is bad because I actually don't know italian, however I can tell you, real spanish is really beautiful And of course I'm talking about latin american accentless spanish, in which the best spanish literature books are written
>>
>>143708372
the source material is a web novel that is going on in arc 6, the light novel actually is not finished yet the arc 3.
>>
>>143702738
He will carry her to victory.
>>
>>143708256
Spanish is actually the closest to the original Latin dialect IIRC.
>>
>>143704762
>He likes Emilia, sure. But she was never exactly only an object of affection. He treated her like a way to affirm his self esteem since the beginning.
Explain this to me please. I just felt like in the beginning he just liked her normal like any other person would. What exactly did he do to make you think this?
>>
>>143708494
Why are Nipponese web novels so much worse than western ones?
>>
>>143702989
But Subaru himself is insane. Rem is the perfect choice.
>>
>>143708583
Not the guy you were talking to, but to put it in layman's terms, I think he's like Walter White, but if Walter White were a failure who couldn't get anything right and just made a fool out of himself instead of becoming a druglord.
>>
>>143708483
Calm yourself. Both Italian and Spanish are from Latin. Latin was Roman language, born in Italy. of course they are similar, and Spanish is similar to veneto very much.

Anyway...
>>143708304
>>"No pude salvar a nadie sin importar cuanto me esforcé."
>>"Aquí está Rem. Aquí en este lugar, está la Rem que Subaru-kun salvó."
>>"Estoy hueco por no hacer nada siempre. Nadie prestará atención a lo que tengo que decir."
>>"Aquí está Rem. Rem escuchará cualquier palabra de Subaru-kun. Quiero escucharlas todas."
>>"Nadie espera nada de mí. Nadie cree en mí. ...Yo, me odio."
>>"Rem te ama."

I'm not Spanish, but being Spanish similar to Italian, I can understand those lines well enough. If some people need an English translation, even though my English sucks, here:
>I wasn't able to save anyone, no matter how much I fought.
>Rem is here. Here, in this place, there's the Rem who Subaru-kun saved."
>"I will never be able to do anything. Nobody pays attention to what I want to say.
>"Rem is here. I want listen to all your words."
>"Nobody has any expectation towards me. Nobody trusts me. ... I hate myself..."
>"Rem loves you."
>>
File: rezero.png (66 KB, 1196x415) Image search: [Google]
rezero.png
66 KB, 1196x415
>>143708304
>>143708902
This was translated a long time ago (1/2)
>>
File: rezero2.png (33 KB, 1516x243) Image search: [Google]
rezero2.png
33 KB, 1516x243
>>143708961
(2/2)
>>
File: 1467394614966.jpg (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467394614966.jpg
58 KB, 600x600
>>143709006
If you don't think Rem is the best girl after this, I don't know what to say.
>>
>>143708902
close, but
>>"Aquí está Rem. Rem escuchará cualquier palabra de Subaru-kun. Quiero escucharlas todas."
>"Rem is here. Rem will listen to every word from Subaru-kun. I want listen to all your words."
>>
>>143709040
Yeah you should read what happens at the end of arc 3 it's really good!
>>
>>143708961

Oh, sorry. I just translated those Spanish lines because I thought some anons could be interested.
>>
>>143709067
>>"Rem is here. Rem will listen to every word from Subaru-kun. I want listen to all your words."

Yeah, actually I know that. I semplified it. Anyway I don't speak Spanish. But this shows you only how much Italian and Spanish are similar. Trust me bro.
>>
>>143709040
>choosing a best girl
no

not with this author

I already know once I become deeply invested with my emotions the author will just rip them apart limb from limb
>>
Why do you faggot weebs care whether or not the girl you like within the story is in a relationship with the MC? Are you all a bunch of cucks?
>>
File: 2.jpg (403 KB, 1209x1182) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
403 KB, 1209x1182
>>143709075
I already have but what happens still doesn't change my mind

>>143709076
No need to apologize, it was a contribution

>>143709191
It's not about what happens to them anon, it's what they made happen. After all, that's what made you emotionally invested.

Also better pic.
>>
I liked Subaru in the beginning. He just seemed like a nice guy. What was so bad about him? I think his circumstances are extremely fucked up and unlucky for him.
Now he's basically gone mad and become delusional due to brain damage. I'm kind of pissed they made a nice character I liked into such a jerk.
He's just become a sociopath and I think dying so many brutal deaths in to blame for that.
>>
File: 1459514974211.png (54 KB, 454x439) Image search: [Google]
1459514974211.png
54 KB, 454x439
>>143709270

go back to /pol/ faggot
>>
>>143709321
I feel the same, it's becoming kind of hard to watch too.
>>
>>143708902
Nada
>>
File: 1436763207018.jpg (117 KB, 794x719) Image search: [Google]
1436763207018.jpg
117 KB, 794x719
>>143709270
>stories are typically told through the perspective of a main character
>viewers relate to the characters in a show through their only vantage point, this main character's perspective
>they want their characters to be on good terms with that is essentially their own point of view

Makes sense to me
>>
Im totally ok with a bad ending now that rem is dead
The only pure angel of the plot is out and now I just want to see everything burn
>>
File: (WAKE ME UP INSIDE).png (63 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
(WAKE ME UP INSIDE).png
63 KB, 367x202
>>143709666
> now I just want to see everything burn
>666
by the gods
>>
>>143709157
I see that now. I wasn't interested in whatever discussion was going on, just translation.
>>
>>143708583

Simply because he saw her also like "her heroine", and he wanted to affirm himself like "his hero".
Of course, I don't mean to say his feelings for her are only this. It's more complex than this. Such a pity we won't see the best developments in their relation, that is also personal character development, like in Rem and Subaru case. I am so happy that I'm able to enjoy both the relations.
>>
>>143709741
Okay.
>>
File: 654646456.png (185 KB, 342x462) Image search: [Google]
654646456.png
185 KB, 342x462
>>143709666
>rem
>pure angel

Dude, she's literally a murderous psychopathic demon. What would normal person do when they don't trust someone? They would express their concerns to the master of the manor and ask they they be gotten rid of. What does Rem do? She cuts off their limbs, and even though they are crying and begging for an answer as to why they are hated so much, murders them in cold blood and feels ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING. I'm sorry anon, but you have fallen in love with a living, breathing problem. Rem deserved getting cursed by the dog and she deserved getting stabbed by the black KKK, she is less mentally stable than Subaru.
>>
File: Edgelord.jpg (11 KB, 220x225) Image search: [Google]
Edgelord.jpg
11 KB, 220x225
>>143709666
>>143709724

observed
>>
File: 1466079514936.jpg (497 KB, 1299x2048) Image search: [Google]
1466079514936.jpg
497 KB, 1299x2048
>>143709946
>>
>>143709666
>666
>rem is a demon
>wants to see the world burn

The antichrist is a remfag
>>
File: 1460057372489.gif (183 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1460057372489.gif
183 KB, 500x250
>>143709666
>ok with bad ending
>pure angel
>wants to see it all burn
>666

Nice try Satan-kun.

>thinking it won't reset again
>>
>>143710100
My sides
Who made this?
>>
>>143710100
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF THOSE DISGUSTING CREATURES NEEDS TO BE BURNED ON A CROSS IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!
>>
Emilia a shit. A SHIT.
>>
File: 1466447737336.jpg (97 KB, 520x600) Image search: [Google]
1466447737336.jpg
97 KB, 520x600
>>143710233
>>
File: CjE44uxVEAAFwiN.png (70 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
CjE44uxVEAAFwiN.png
70 KB, 256x256
>>143710233
>>
>>143710233
yeah, DEATH TO EMILIA !!
>>
>>143710233
You got no power here priest
>>
File: Elsa25353.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Elsa25353.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
He should of sided with the vampire slut.
>>
>>143710233
Fuck off Clown.
>>
>all these dubs
>satan trips

Good lord
>>
>>143710233
>33
>the age of christ
>wants rem dead

>>143709666
>666
>the number of the beast
>wants rem alive and if he cant have that want to see everything burn

The plot is thickening
>>
Who really decides the ruler? Was the whole meeting just another way to get to see the candidates? Is it really the dragon or the people within that kingdom?
>>
>>143710501
I think it is the council.
>>
File: Ann.gif (1 KB, 40x50) Image search: [Google]
Ann.gif
1 KB, 40x50
>>143710353
It's what happens in popular threads.
>>
>>143708961
>>143709006

Probably I'm cruel or something, but I love how he rejected her. It made the scene more realistic and emotional.
>>
Am I in time for the Sauron posting?
>>
>>143710628
A bit late for that
>>
>>143710561
I doubt it is the council. They follow a fucking rock and don't kick out some people out of the candidacy.
>>
>>143710686
What is subaru secret power?
>>
File: witch_burning_germany_1555.jpg (36 KB, 500x206) Image search: [Google]
witch_burning_germany_1555.jpg
36 KB, 500x206
>>143710342
>>143710300
>>143710291
>>143710255
SHE HAS A HORN!
SHE IS A LITERAL DEMON!
SHE KILLS PEOPLE!

THE ONLY SALVATION TO BE HAD FOR THOSE AROUND HER IS FOR HER DEMISE THROUGH THE PURIFYING FLAME THE LORD!

Just how can you poor souls not see that she is a physical manifestation of evil?
Have you been fooled by her temptations?
Have you forgotten the the "Our Father"?
>>
File: images-of-naruto-25.jpg (72 KB, 692x659) Image search: [Google]
images-of-naruto-25.jpg
72 KB, 692x659
>>143710686
Like this guy.
Subaru is so dumb lol
>>
>>143710764
Stop
>>
>>143710686
> is secret power
> is
> secret power
> XD
Kill yourself.
>>143710812
> lol
Shounen-tards. Fucking idiots.
>>
>>143710877
It might seem like I'm only doing this ironically, but I am actually expressing my unironic feelings in an ironic manner.

We have all seen Rem's true nature, and she is not for waifuing, she is for rotisserie.
>>
File: 1467607382573.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1467607382573.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>143710764
Make love not war.
>>
>>143711019
>implying demons even know what love is

It's all a ruse, anon.
>>
>>143710999
>999

For fuck sake
>>
>>143710686
The worst bit is there are actually people saying this shit
>>
>>143710686
If you can't take an unlikeable character then that means that you don't like your conventions being challenged you bitch
>>
File: 1467492792823.jpg (109 KB, 1047x948) Image search: [Google]
1467492792823.jpg
109 KB, 1047x948
>>143709666
>>143710999
What is going on?
>>
File: 1467606868019.jpg (85 KB, 592x960) Image search: [Google]
1467606868019.jpg
85 KB, 592x960
Would you slot her in?
>>
File: smugdoka-sama.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
smugdoka-sama.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>143711182
Kek himself smiles upon my opinions about Rem, and agrees that she is trouble, as evidenced by my two consecutive gets, and I wouldn't be surprised if I get a get in this post too. It is not too late to be saved, friend.
>>
>>143711325
Your shit opinion has been forsaken.
>>
File: rom-vs-ram.png (78 KB, 452x259) Image search: [Google]
rom-vs-ram.png
78 KB, 452x259
>>143711287
>>
>>143711488
Rom lacks a club he will lose.
>>
File: 1467578523224.png (2 MB, 1286x895) Image search: [Google]
1467578523224.png
2 MB, 1286x895
Satella Emilia is best girl.
>>
File: 1463707071968.png (440 KB, 800x583) Image search: [Google]
1463707071968.png
440 KB, 800x583
>>143711937
>liking a witch
>>
>>143711526
>shitposting in public
>>
>>143712136
>implying we all don't inadvertently shitpost in public
>implying that's not why we're all stuck here in the first place
>>
>>143702738
What would you do in his situation?

>You are suddenly transported to a parallel fantasy world while reading manga
>After getting brutally murdered by hobos in an alley, you realize you have infinite respawns
How would you use your powers /a/? Would you be able to cope after dying?
>>
>>143711126
She doesn't know what love is. She wants him to show her.
>>
>>143704823
I'm still unclear as to why she said her name was satella. Mind explaining?
>>
File: 1466717679336.png (416 KB, 671x712) Image search: [Google]
1466717679336.png
416 KB, 671x712
>>143710764
If she's the demon then I'd be more than willing to give her my soul.
>>
>>143702738
When Rem died

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZvlorUP47Q

'Til death do us part Rem

And it did.
>>
>>143713573
Damn, the last two parts of Luv(sic) are just too much for me.

RIP Rem & Nujabes
>>
Nobles and knights are bunch of pricks. Felt-sama 2020.
>>
>>143708543
lol no
>>
>>143713760
I never knew the man, but I cry everytime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnGoCb4y1sY

They should just make a fucking anime about him already. Can you imagine? 25-26 episodes, chronicling Nujabes' rise to the top, starting out as a simple kid with nothing.

The first arc could be about Nujabes as a kid, learning the tricks of the trade, meeting his first challenges, trying to make ends meet. The final episode of the arc, a slight breakthrough: his first record.

The second arc maybe his failed romances and struggles with paying rent, as he tries to find his own style.

The third arc, his parents/family die and leave behind these obscure jazz record collections, and Nujabes finds his characteristic sound throgh fighting the depression with music.

The fourth arc, things are going well, he is collaborating with underground musicians in america and many in japan, and finally we meet with Shing and the beatboxer.

The fifth arc, the beatboxer dies, and Nujabes dies before finishing his collaboration with Shing01. And maybe the final episode can be a teary goodbye with him, through Shing's tribute concert: til death do us part.

10/10 I would fucking cry like a bitch. And the soundtrack? Fuck it would be awesome.
>>
blue>red
>>
>>143705174
you may be onto something with the hero complex, in the original loop why does he keep going back to the loot house after getting gutted the first time?
>>
>>143714024
Anime wouldn't be ready for something as grand as this and neither would my heart.

Just imagining the last scenes with Shing01 and all these other people he work with standing at his grave while Luv(sic) Part 6 plays.

Hell, an anime with Nujabes, Shing, Uyama Hiroto I'd pay for that just for the OST alone

Fat Joe would be best boi
>>
>>143706933
the plot
>>
>>143713464
It was a test from her to him.
>>
File: 1467633156000.png (994 KB, 1431x800) Image search: [Google]
1467633156000.png
994 KB, 1431x800
>bringing up emilia during a moment like this
>rem is accepting that she's second to emilia

I hate re-living this.
>>
>>143714024
Ah shit... I can see it now anon. As the part 6 song begins, we suddenly fade in from black..

The white flowers of the sakura tree, whirling across the skies, drifting slowly down unto a lone grave, standing beneath the shade of the sakura tree, on a green hill in the middle of a field of grass.

Around the grave stand all of Nujabes' fellow artists and friends, their eyes teary, their mouths dry, their hearts heavy.

And there is a montage of flashbacks, chronicling all of Nujabes' achievements, and then the sky breaks, and the godrays diffuse on top of the grave stone, revealing Nujabes' name, finally engraved upon the stone. And just like his songs, there is a sudden cut in the music, and the screen goes black.
>>
>>143714556
meant for
>>143714346
>>
File: Subaru S3.jpg (33 KB, 300x502) Image search: [Google]
Subaru S3.jpg
33 KB, 300x502
>>143702738
I can see it coming
>>
>>143714680
Go away, Crusch
>>
>>143713464
She wanted him to fuck off so she called herself by the most evil half evil in existence. Don't blame the show because you don't pay attention.
>>
>>143714771
evil half elf in existence*
>>
I have no idea about the manga or lightnovels or whatever there is, but i want to know one thing.

Before the first reset Emilia called herself Satella, but she stopped doing that after she died for some reason. Her corpse fell onto the floor and her left hand was exposed to the moonlight, where the dying Subaru grabbed her hand and then the reset started.

"Satella" gave Subaru the reset power, right? Was she some kind of ghost that possesed Emilia and went over to Subaru?
>>
File: 1463099195213.png (651 KB, 935x935) Image search: [Google]
1463099195213.png
651 KB, 935x935
>>143714551
>Knows that she is second to Emilia
>Accepting this still asks Subaru just to give a little piece of a little piece of his heart for her

God it hurts
>>
File: nujabes_why.jpg (56 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nujabes_why.jpg
56 KB, 1280x720
>>143714556
>>143714610
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGlk7A2SvUI

Why can't i stop these tears
>>
File: raining.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
raining.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>143714871
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OobUV9q0aDA
It's raining
>>
File: 57729297_p0.jpg (90 KB, 500x798) Image search: [Google]
57729297_p0.jpg
90 KB, 500x798
post Rem my brothers
>>
>>143714871
>>143714556
>>143714975

Damn guys, stop it ;_;
Rem was already enough to handle.

Why can't someone go back in time and save Nujabes?
>>
>>143714771
How did you come to that conclusion? If I remember correctly, Puck said to her "You must really like him because you told him that was your name". I saw nothing that hinted at her wanting him to fuck off at that moment.
>>
>>143715017
Don't post Rem, the time is not there yet.
>>
File: 57724049_p0.jpg (632 KB, 1000x1823) Image search: [Google]
57724049_p0.jpg
632 KB, 1000x1823
>>143715017
>>
G-guys... Rem doesn't stay dead, right? Like, Subaru will kill himself and save her, right?

Right?
>>
>>143715144
Well he definitely killed himself to try, over and over and over...
>>
File: cry2.gif (677 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
cry2.gif
677 KB, 500x315
>>143715057
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCmmbcOKkA8
On February 26, 2010, Nujabes was involved in a traffic accident upon exiting the Shuto Expressway late at night. He was pronounced dead at a hospital in Shibuya Ward after efforts to revive him failed.

Use yout death reset to save him, please. PLEASE ;_;
>>
File: 57695209_p0.png (417 KB, 700x984) Image search: [Google]
57695209_p0.png
417 KB, 700x984
>>143715017
>>
File: cry3.jpg (23 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
cry3.jpg
23 KB, 500x281
>>143715281
Just... Please, Watanabe. Please honor this man.
>>
File: 57693190_p0.png (413 KB, 750x850) Image search: [Google]
57693190_p0.png
413 KB, 750x850
>>143715017
>>
Subaru is such a complete nutcase that people around him like Wilhelm are starting to notice. That scene in the end when he's denying reality and not accepting the gravity of the situation was eerie as fuck.
>>
>>143704021
As long Emilia has a strong appeal as a good character, it doesn't matter. Emilia is a best girl.
>>
>>143713464
She expected Subaru to be afraid and run away from her just so he could leave her alone as saying my name is Satella is like saying I am Lord Voldemort, but since Subaru had just been summoned into that world, he had no clue who or what Satella was/is, it didn't work at all on him
>>
File: 1467382268788.jpg (223 KB, 852x1200) Image search: [Google]
1467382268788.jpg
223 KB, 852x1200
>>143715589
Why do people even hate Emilia that much? I can understand that you prefer Rem, but why does that mean you have to dislike Emilia?

>inb4 communist meme
>>
>>143715705
because she is fucking shit
>>
>>143715786
no u
>>
>>143715705
>she believed that babies comes from kissing
>>
>>143715705
>literally 14 yrs. old in the head
>>
>>143715913
D-does that mean the King's Game made Rem pregnant?
>>
>>143715964
>18 (physical)
>107 (actual)
>14 (mental)
>>
>>143716049
Is this because elves age slower?
>>
File: Cka9HYTUkAE2Wau.jpg (134 KB, 886x1200) Image search: [Google]
Cka9HYTUkAE2Wau.jpg
134 KB, 886x1200
>>143715705
They hate Emilia because of Subaru. Not to mention Emiliafags have been making copypasta to bash Rem since god knows when.

Alot of nips also don't enjoy Emilia and since Rem is gone they started shipping Subaru with the males. Otto especially. Not to mention Subaru is developing rather unhealthy habits when near Emilia as well.

He should just daughteru Beatrice and run away honestly.
>>
File: 1452446357.jpg (257 KB, 572x614) Image search: [Google]
1452446357.jpg
257 KB, 572x614
>>143716910
>He should just daughteru Beatrice and run away honestly.

My brother.
>>
>>143716910
what are his unhealthy habits around her anyway?
>>
>>143717462
There are hints of his hero complex starting to come back. Among other things.
>>
>>143713464
It teeters between trying to ditch him while running a checklist trying to figure out who the hell he is, where hes from and his motivations, ending at the conclusion that Subaru is from another world.
>hands aren't calloused, doesn't know basic geography, broke, looks weird, doesn't flinch at 'Satella'

Should be more curious of why Puck is always smoothing things out when Emilia is starting to get suspicious of Subaru and reinforcing behaviors that enamor her to him.
>>
>>143717517
oh god no hero complex again he gunna fuck up all over again
>>
File: 1467617753609.jpg (347 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [Google]
1467617753609.jpg
347 KB, 800x1132
>>143716910
Otto is great.
>>
>>143717558
I mean he has to "get gud" eventually right? I mean at some point hes going to have like a thousand years of combat experience from all the times hes has to redo everything.

>inb4 learns some OP Witch power to summon monsters or some shit
>>
File: 1435952756598.jpg (11 KB, 206x211) Image search: [Google]
1435952756598.jpg
11 KB, 206x211
>>143715569
isnt that because he has something to do with the evil witch or something? No plans to read the LN or anything but it seems like people should be a lot more than just mildly suspicious of him at this point.

After the way rem freaks out at the beginning you would expect more people to be on guard around him. The knights treating him like a fuckboi should at least be worried he has some super evil hidden power instead of letting him hang around the 5 most important people in the country.
>>
>>143717977
He did suffer an absolute defeat against Julius, and it's almost public knowledge that his gate is broken.
>>
>>143713573
>nujabes
no pls don't remind me
>>
File: 1424543774962.gif (834 KB, 440x248) Image search: [Google]
1424543774962.gif
834 KB, 440x248
>Subaru got evil eyes

What did they mean by this?
More than one character said this before

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXFSK0ogeg4
>>
File: 1461476719034.jpg (282 KB, 998x1006) Image search: [Google]
1461476719034.jpg
282 KB, 998x1006
>>143718226
His decent into darkness.
>>
File: 1467407289989.jpg (195 KB, 1181x591) Image search: [Google]
1467407289989.jpg
195 KB, 1181x591
>>143718226
>>
File: ogres tactics 3d.jpg (145 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
ogres tactics 3d.jpg
145 KB, 1280x854
>>143702738
Would you a 3D ogre?
>>
>>143718654
y-yes
>>
File: sanpaku.jpg (48 KB, 325x550) Image search: [Google]
sanpaku.jpg
48 KB, 325x550
>>143718226
Top left eye is what both your eyes should be like

He didn't pick a good pair
>>
>>143718811
Me. In number 3.
>>
>>143715080
When Subaru was talking with Beatrice he asked her why anybody would call them selves Satella. She said something along the lines of they'd only say that if they wanted nothing to do with you and for you to go away.
>>
>>143715913
>implying that's not cute
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
I just scrolled this whole thread and noticed something awfully wrong.
There is a several lack of best girl
>>
>>143718811
me in 1
>>
>>143719379

Probably the only girl who he can actually trust in the whole show.
>>
>>143717572
That Otto man, he should become the emperor
>>
File: 1466553424790e44r3.jpg (388 KB, 1121x1201) Image search: [Google]
1466553424790e44r3.jpg
388 KB, 1121x1201
>>143715705
Fixed your pic bro.
>>
>>143702738
just finished watching the latest episode

i'm trying really hard to find a reason to hate this show but its so perfect it's almost disgusting
>>
>>143704021
Emilia is best girl.
>>
>>143719379
Did you forgot about rem?
;_;
>>
>>143720652
Emilia ain't that plump
>>
File: Ram&Rem-3.jpg (126 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
Ram&Rem-3.jpg
126 KB, 1200x799
>>143718654
depends
>>
File: 1467665852934.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467665852934.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVUSxxv_MYI
>>
>>143721326
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-TBGJ0yo30
>>
>>143715705
I don't dislike her. I don't anything her. My feelings for Emilia are like the colors of her design, completely blank. When this show is ever, she's the one I'm not going to remember.

If I actually disliked her, it'd be an -improvement-.
>>
>>143715144
Well she comes out of this arc pretty much dead.
>>
when is the
>royal selection candidates fall in love with subaru and he has to hide form them
episode coming out?
>>
>>143708110
reading the spoilers it looks like arc 6 has to do with trying to cure rem, so her getting eaten is very plot important so it really can't be retconned out
>>
>>143708110
Not me. Rem needs to be forgotten so the audience will remember her forever.
>>
>>143708110
>I want to ruin the story because I am a waifu faggot.
Get fucked Rem is best girl but she is doing what must be done for the sake of the story.
>>
File: 1466572928408.jpg (363 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466572928408.jpg
363 KB, 1280x720
>>143722181
That's impossible though?

Didn't he try to assassinate the royal candidates with a spoon?
>>
>>143722791
I'm sure she forgot all about it.
>>
>>143722791
Wasn't really assassination

more like attacked
>>
File: 1467480076577.png (2 MB, 1448x2048) Image search: [Google]
1467480076577.png
2 MB, 1448x2048
>>143708110
Nope. As much as I love the AU I'm waiting for when he really marries her in the MU. Her loss was for the sake of the story. But by god will I sail this ship till it sinks into a sea of flames.
>>
So a thought
So I am curious about how Ram explains having only had one horn and the village going to kill her for having a twin that she can not remember the existence of, does reality rewrite to accommodate the void in existence? Would Ram gain a new horn since she was never a twin?
>>
File: hitler lmao.png (858 KB, 1254x708) Image search: [Google]
hitler lmao.png
858 KB, 1254x708
When's it gonna happen, /a/?
When will he transform?
>>
>>143722944
Probably just a defective baby
>>
>>143722958
Last episode.
>>
>>143718811
me in number 4
>>
>>143722824
You bastard
>>
>>143722863
Imagine the absolute shitstorm that would cause, there would be parties to celebrate such an occasion.

God, just thinking about it makes be want to scream "YES!" at the top of my lungs.
>>
File: 1464186106790.jpg (636 KB, 1100x1556) Image search: [Google]
1464186106790.jpg
636 KB, 1100x1556
>>143722863
I honestly don't think my heart would be able to take it if they become canon. It just might explode out of my chest.
>>
File: 1444079971947.jpg (140 KB, 880x720) Image search: [Google]
1444079971947.jpg
140 KB, 880x720
>delusional rem posters
>b-best girl right guys??
>comes into subaru's room late at night
>wearing basically nothing
>hugs him from behind
>defiles her body on his
>lies to him and says she's healing him
>asks him to love her a little bit
>he can't wait to get to the mansion with her in the morning
>she hits him with the sleep magic
>backstabs Subaru and leaves him to go to the mansion by herself
>dies like an idiot
>Subaru hits near max suffering
Remfags, how do you defend this insufferable cunt? Saying she was trying to protect him is irrelevant since she already knows what his personality is like and that he will come RUNNING to the mansion after he finds the letter and her gone. A liar cannot be trusted to hold the title of best girl.
>>
>>143723507
It's funny, isn't it?

If I hadn't been spoiled on how it all ends, she probably wouldn't stand out so much in my mind. With all the memeing that going to go down, I doubt anyone is going to forget her.
>>
>>143723655
>Liar cannot be best girl
Then there is no best girl in this show.
>>
File: One ring to rule them all.jpg (316 KB, 1500x1889) Image search: [Google]
One ring to rule them all.jpg
316 KB, 1500x1889
>>143723640
But would it be warm?
>>
>>143723817
This is why people should embrace the Dark Lord Subaru route
>>
>>143722863
I want them to animate the alternate universe in an an OVA, or even do it in the main story and just write it off starting at the beginning of the next episode.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 134

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.