[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I never read Berserk but I know the overall story and characters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: Casca.jpg (19 KB, 200x228) Image search: [Google]
Casca.jpg
19 KB, 200x228
I never read Berserk but I know the overall story and characters thanks to lurking "CG in Berserk 2016 sucked lol" threads.

So I have a question: What happened to Casca after being raped? I heard she gone full retard after Eclipse but never heard any details beyond that. Does she start acting like a 5 year old or something? I'm really fucking curious.
>>
Well, yeah. She does.
>>
>>143700710
Any scans you can post where she does autistic shit?
>>
>>143700770
There are nearly hundreds of examples to choose from. Someone will post them.
>>
File: 1395276215310.png (150 KB, 337x539) Image search: [Google]
1395276215310.png
150 KB, 337x539
>>143700770
Not autistic so much as infantile.
>>
>>143700954
Wow, that's literally an adult Yotsuba.
>>
File: Casca.png (709 KB, 1103x1798) Image search: [Google]
Casca.png
709 KB, 1103x1798
>>143700497
>Does she start acting like a 5 year old or something? I'm really fucking curious.

She gets taken in by a band of whores and is hidden from the men when night comes, horrid monstrosities arise around her but are too afraid to approach her due to her child(which is later revealed to be the physical vessel for Femto.) When a cerimony dedicated to Slan, the goddess of lust goes array by the presence of Casca, the demons crown her Queen of the black sheep or the holy mother. Griffith, now a god, incarnates through another great sacrifice in which both Guts and Casca witness. Guts goes to the original sacrifice scene, a plato of swords and wants to kill Griffith only to be halted by the great demon Zodd, Guts fights the demon only for Griffith to grow closer to casca and protect her from a hurl of rocks upon Zodd being shoved. Guts goes berserk upon watching him and with great effort fights off the pain of his brand to approach Griffith. Griffith, uncaring, watches before realizing the pain is causing Casca to cry which causes him to retreat. Guts, now realizing that Griffith has returned, vows to take Casca away, to a place where he cannot steal her away from him. Thus starts the boat journey to the fairy kingdom
>>
>>143701519
You're reading into these events a little bit. More simply, you can say that Guts realized abandoning Casca to kill random apostles wasn't accomplishing anything.
>>
Why not ust read berserk you mong
>>
>>143703489
I have a life, fucking nerd
>>
>>143703985
OP here,

FUCK OFF IMPOSTOR
>>
1. pirate bay
2. binge read
3. find out how great it is and buy the whole series to read better translation
>>
>>143700497
How about reading it and finding out?
>>
>>143705419
To be honest, I can't bare to look at Berserk. The art is so good, it makes me feel like shit.

Maybe I should watch the shitty CG anime to avoid that...
>>
She becomes full blown autist, noises and all.
>>
>>143701519
So is Casca with Guts now? Or is she being fucked by Griffith again?
>>
Should I read Berserk or no?
>>
File: CascaStopsGuts.png (375 KB, 1014x669) Image search: [Google]
CascaStopsGuts.png
375 KB, 1014x669
Reminder that Casca was a terrible general who commanded no respect from her subordinates and was only kept around as a team pet, something which was a vital plot point to their decision to sacrifice themselves for her.

Reminder that Casca accomplished absolutely nothing other than being stripped naked by monsters and saved by Guts

Reminder that Casca being turned retarded had no impact on her effectiveness or contribution to the plot whatsoever
>>
>>143705900
Yes, the anime removed some of the best parts just to get to volume 16 within the second episode. Even the Golden Age movies removed some of the fun parts like the battle against Wyald, which is also the last great battle of the Band of the Hawk.
>>
File: PossessedHorse.png (408 KB, 1134x943) Image search: [Google]
PossessedHorse.png
408 KB, 1134x943
>>143705588
>watching the anime for the Conviction arc

Terrible choice, senpai, you're missing Miura at his peak testosterone levels. Anime will not only look worse, it's gonna censor all the titties. We might not even get prostitutes spanking each other!
>>
>>143706042
So should I start from zero on the manga? Or should I watch the *old* series and/or the movies, and then the manga?
>>
>>143706176
If you haven't watched the movies or the anime yet, definitely start from the beginning. The adaptations skip too much and the quality's all over the place, consider them all optional
>>
>>143705863
She's with Guts and a small group of JRPG tropes
>>
>>143706256
Alright then, thanks a lot
>>
>>143705289
>3. find out how great it is and buy the whole series to read better translation
Isn't Dark Horse's release stupidly expensive for manga?
>>
File: pepe.png (11 KB, 220x222) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
11 KB, 220x222
>>143705289
>pirate bay
>>
Anyone have an official counter on how many demon schlongs Guts has had to slice off to prevent Caska getting raped?
>>
>>143705956
This nigga
>>
>>143705956
Casca kept the group together after Guts and Griffith left, and they would have disbanded without her after being kicked out of Midland. They did respect her, and they followed her orders without question. Only one who acted like a smartass was Guts because he's Guts. Strengthwise, she's stronger than the average named knight since she kicked Adon's ass.

>>143706176
Read the manga, and start from the beginning. The only similarity between episode 1 and chapter 1 is that the Tavern scene where Guts saves Puck is somewhat similar. Isidro wasn't in the manga. They removed the scene where Guts fucks and kills the demon who killed Carkus in Golden Age
>>
>>143705956
0/10 bait, sorry
>>
>>143706537
yeh they even said she was 2nd best swordsman besides griffith before guts joined
>>
>>143706176
start from the beginning. it is compelling enough that you'll become addicted and finish it in 2 weeks.
>>
>>143706537
>They removed the scene where Guts fucks and kills the demon who killed Carkus in Golden Age
That didn't really fit any of the later characterization of Guts and it's generally a dumb thing to do, so I don't miss it.
>>
>>143700497
Yeah that's the gist of it.
>>
>>143700497

When Griffith kissed her on the mouth he snuck a fairy into her brain that's made her retarded.
>>
>>143708469
>implying it didn't enter through his demon cum
>>
>>143701519
I think his vow to take Casca away to Elfhelm is just to keep her safe, not just because he wants her as far away from Griffith as possible.

>>143706537
They also called her big sis, which is nice considering Casca's own family sold her off to a rapist noble.
>>
>>143700497
Griffith literally fucked her senseless
That's the true power of the Godhand
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.