[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /a/ think about Shirou?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (4 MB, 1419x3234) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 1419x3234
What does /a/ think about Shirou?
>>
Second best male TM.
>>
>>143674152
Probably one of the best protagonists we will ever witness in our lifetimes.
>>
>>143674489
>implying Harry Potter is any better
>>
File: 21.png (456 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
21.png
456 KB, 1024x576
>>143675220
I wasn't.
>>
>>143674152
he wont die even if they kill him
>>
File: 1464334346219.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464334346219.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
Beta cuck or closet faggot. You can make up your own decision.
>>
File: 0038-014.jpg (127 KB, 1000x1600) Image search: [Google]
0038-014.jpg
127 KB, 1000x1600
This one is cool.
>>
>>143674152
Pretty good.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 300x297
>>143674152
Archer is better.
>>
He's pretty cool. I would be friends with him.
>>
>>143674152
can anyone even compete
>>
>doesn't mind her woman being a wormslut that enjoys having sex with anything that moves.
a c u c k o l d.
>>
File: 1boycup.png (244 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1boycup.png
244 KB, 512x512
>>143675593
>>
Over-hyped entry level shit for Fate franchise.

Fate has a lot of things to offer, but with secondaries or people new, all they talk about is Saber or Shirou. Its like having your favorite Pokemon as Pikachu. Its casual and overplayed by new fans, tends to show they haven't looked further into the franchise than the anime. He's not a bad character, and pikachu isn't a bad pokemon, but dang.

Level one on the fate totem poll is "Fate/Zero is so deep and mature. This looks a thosuand times better than that harem shit that the rest of the fanbase tries to peddle."

Level two on the fate totem poll of discovery is: "Whoa, Shirou is so deep, don't you think he's the best character and best lead ever? No one has suffered more than him. This wasn't harem shit, it was pretty deep"

Level three is when things really start.

At level five you're a complete and utter faggot who everyone hates, but you also know your shit. So even when you pick pikachu as your main, you know its coming from an informed place.
>>
>>143675686
I'm sorry no one gives a shit about all the shitty characters nasu writes for his cashgrab spinoffs
>>
File: FGOCECulainnScathach.png (508 KB, 512x875) Image search: [Google]
FGOCECulainnScathach.png
508 KB, 512x875
>>143674152
He's annoying, I like him as a character(because he's kinda well written) but he annoys me a lot in the first 2 routes.

Reading Fate after Tsukihime(and all the sequels) made me want to kill him quite a few times because Shiki was a guy that just wanted to live in peace and he basically has to deny his powers and heritage to do so. Shirou can have that normal life but throws it away for his retarded ideal, Heaven's Feel is what made me think that I don't hate him because he finally grows up and stops being a manchild, i'm actually glad that Nasu made the game like it is, it's obvious that he aimed for Shirou to grow as a character as you advance through the different routes

Fate=Retard
UBW=A more grounded retard
HF=An actual person.

Meh just rambling don't pay it any attention.
>>
>>143674152
I don't follow
>>
>>143675686
So I guess you're level five?
>>
>>143675686
fate franchise is entry level
>>
>>143675686
I like how you don't have an example for level 3 onward.
Fate/stay Night is the peak of Type-Moon. KnK and Tsukihime are quite good as well. Everything else they've made since F/SN has ranged from "OK" to shit. That's why you can't really go further than "level 2", besides finding a new franchise to talk about.
>>
File: 40_18.jpg (119 KB, 728x1064) Image search: [Google]
40_18.jpg
119 KB, 728x1064
>>143675762
Well Nasu did say that Shiki Tohno was his more realistic character, or main character can't remember that.

He's a mentally unstable guy that just wants to enjoy life, even to the point he's selfish or a huge dick, like when he thinks about leaving Arcueid or a lot of his interactions with other characters.
>>
>>143675976
Depends on what you define as normal, Shirou seems pretty normal if you see him as an autist.
>>
>>143675923
>Fate/stay Night is the peak of Type-Moon

Fate Stay Night is basically shonenshit. Kara no Kyoukai and Tsukihime are more character/mistery driven and they don't really focus on fights, Fate is all about fights.

>Inb4 it's not
It is, check what people like about F/SN, Shirou vs someone, Archer vs someone, some character acting cool. That's it.
>>
>>143676078
People like fights because they tend to be the climax of certain character arcs. The shounen feel of Fate and UBW definitely helped F/SN gain popularity, but even in terms of story, characters and worldbuilding I do think it surpasses KnK and Tsukihime. And I say that as a thriller/mystery nut. KnK is without a doubt the best Type-Moon anime though.
>>
>go into creepy church basement all alone, miles away from any help
or
>agree to meet creepy priest alone, even with your powerful servant on edge
He was pretty fucking stupid at times.
>>
>>143674152
huge faggot
>>
>>143674152
I like his shirt
w2c?
>>
>>143680718
>w2c?
What's that? Anyway, say shirts like that in a shop recently, unfortunately they weren't 100% cotton.
>>
I liked how the story (in non-HF routes) is about a guy who doesn't changa and sticks up to what he standed for in the beginning rather that usual development through the course of the story.
Overall, I like Shirou a lot, Zero just wasn't the same without him.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.