[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oh you like anime? Have you tried SAO?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 0207_natsume_03.jpg (30 KB, 550x307) Image search: [Google]
0207_natsume_03.jpg
30 KB, 550x307
>oh you like anime? Have you tried SAO?
>>
File: image.png (984 KB, 800x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
984 KB, 800x720
>telling people I like anime
>>
File: NO.jpg (43 KB, 519x253) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
43 KB, 519x253
>friend gets into anime
>give them tons of stuff to watch
>come back to SAO and Naruto
>>
File: 43.jpg (78 KB, 656x514) Image search: [Google]
43.jpg
78 KB, 656x514
>>143619803
>tfw got my sister into anime
>tfw her favorite shows are Lucky Star, Paradise Kiss, Black Lagoon, FLCL and Miyazaki movies.
>tfw she thinks Bleach/Naruto is a piece of shit and a waste of time
>>
>implying I have friends
>implying I watch anime
>>
>>143621363
Oh shit, what flags did you do to get the good end?
>>
>>143621363
>got brother into anime
>his favorite shows are Black Butler and Death Note
I don't know where I went wrong
>>
>>143621626
To be fair, deathnote is great before L's death.
>>
File: 1447380415281.png (298 KB, 828x658) Image search: [Google]
1447380415281.png
298 KB, 828x658
Don't fucking touch me
>>
>>143621626
The other day I discovered that my brother watched Kodomo no Jiken with a couple of his friends. I have absolutely no idea what to make of this.
>>
Excellent greentexts friends, now go to the more appropriate board.
>>>/b/
>>
>talk to guy I know irl
>tracks his animu
>900+ animu watched, not including dropped shit

>doesn't have a preference for subbed
>claims to not even remember when he watches subbed vs. dubbed because he consumes so much
>>
>>143621792
>mfw talking to a guy who watches every show as it comes and drops nothing
>every shounen, every sol, every mecha, everything
>>
>>143622001
Damn. I don't even
I couldn't even argue the superiority of subs > dubs beyond accurate translations
>>
>>143622001

He is an enlightened one who understands the essence of animu. We could learn a lot from him.
>>
>>143622225
He is an honest to goodness autist, who lives at home, works part time at a gamestop, gets free money from the government, and spends it all on anime merchandise.

I think meeting him turned me towards a better course in life.
>>
Why do people who exclusively watch Haremshit/cutegirlsdoingcutethings shit on stuff like SnK and SAO or even Shonen stuff and when you call them out on it they act like they watch nothing but Tatami Galaxy and texhnolyze all day?
>>
>>143622344
You just put into words what I hate most about /a/.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.