[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The irony here is palpable. It tastes of citrus.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
The irony here is palpable.
It tastes of citrus.
>>
Or are you just stupid?
You have to understand reality in order to make something truly strange.
>>
>>143618476
Thanks doc
>>
File: Rohanlicksaspider.png (133 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Rohanlicksaspider.png
133 KB, 240x240
>>143618476
No, it tastes of spider.
>>
Is Araki as batshit crazy as his self-insert would lead me to believe?
>>
>>143619397
Rohan isn't his self-insert.
>>
>>143619397
Nah, Araki is way more gentle and serene.
>>
>Araki: "Hmmm, how can I torture or kill a small animal today? Or maybe I should make this another baby shit episode. Ah screw it I'll just make an episode about extremely muscular small boys forced to lie prone on the ground."
>>
>>143619663
Reality!
>>
>Araki literally wrote that Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4 Diamond is Unbreakable was the perfect idea for a manga
>>
>>143619663
He gored a spider, it was so gross it had to be censored!
>>
Does Koichi get to play the part of Vegeta?
>>
Man cant wait for the it follows stand
>>
File: enhanced-9165-1406841820-6.jpg (47 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-9165-1406841820-6.jpg
47 KB, 500x334
>>143619857

there's a fuzzy spider in my shed in the back yard. it's fun to watch
>>
>>143618476

Artists take things from reality and warp them all the time. It works better than trying to just make up something out of thin air with no base.

>>143619397
No. He actually started to dislike the fact that people thought he was like Rohan in real life. He's very laid back
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.