[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was your reaction to getting older than the characters in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What was your reaction to getting older than the characters in your favorite anime /a/?
>>
>>143610282
I'm too self-aware so usually waifus become daughterus.
>>
I shit in my pants.
>>
What are you talking about? I'm the same age as haruhi.
>>
>>143610489
your 16-17?
Underage and b8
>>
I really don't give a fuck. They're all conceived, drawn, animated, and voiced by people who are at least as old, or older than me.
>>
>>143611191
I get what you mean, I'm one of those faggots who get attached to characters and shit
>>
>>143610489
You're hundreds of years old?
>>
>>143610282
Honestly, I was rather surprised when I found out that Inferno Cop was only 21.
>>
>>143610282
That's nothing compared to having seiyuu who are younger than you.
>>
>>143610282
I was the exact same age as Satou when I watched NHK, I think that made me connect with the story a bit more.

Also, when a character is both younger and more successful than me I respect and resent them at the same time. Kishibe Rohan comes to mind because I just watched the latest Jojo.He's brilliant and I hate him.
>>
File: 1430936661072.jpg (54 KB, 714x682) Image search: [Google]
1430936661072.jpg
54 KB, 714x682
>tfw older than Inferno Cop
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.