[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is excited about season 2 och Ao no exorcist? Anyone have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Who is excited about season 2 och Ao no exorcist?

Anyone have any word on if it is a reboot or continuation of the anime?
>>
>>143543667
Lurk moar and no one gives a shit given how awful the series is.
>>
>>143543720
Omg, you must be famous since you decide whats good or not and treat that opinion as a fact
>>
>>143543777
>omg

inb4 "I was merely pretending"
>>
>>143543862
Not the newfag but

>I define people and am defined by the way I type on the internet
On top of being a contrarian, edgy little fuck posting in threads that don't interest him because mommy didn't breastfeed you, you're also a boring, horrible redditor trying to fit in by being mean on le 4chan.

>/tv/
>>
>>143543777
Not that anon, but you are the same : You think Ao no exorcist is good and "treat that opinion as a fact"
Fuck off
>>
>>143544212
>I cant read.

Sorry to hear that,.
Nowhere have i written my opinion about the anime or the manga.
I wrote "who is excited" asking if anyone was.
>>
>>143543667
I have fond memories of this series even if it wasn't particularly good because the summer it aired was the last summer I truly enjoyed in my life

Also it looked pretty
So yes, sort of excited. It won't sell though and /a/ has a hateboner for this for some reason
>hates on AoE
>likes Mahouka
>>
>>143544477
Most people on /a/ are anime hipsters that hates any anime that is watched by more people than just weaboos in the west.

The OVA was awesome and the first party och the anime was great, it went down when they stopped following the manga.
>>
>>143543667
>Anyone have any word on if it is a reboot or continuation of the anime?

LOOK AT THE FUCKING KEY VISUAL YOU POSTED IN THE GODDAMN OP.
>>
>>143544636
I DONT READ FUCKING JAPANESE AND THE VISUALS DONT TELL SHIT.
>>
>>143543777
>>143543990
You should kill yourself.
>>
>>143544729
>The visuals don't tell shit

Are you fucking bland that you can't see EVERYTHING in there is the Impure king arc?
>>
>>143545158
>Are you fucking bland that you can't see EVERYTHING in there is the Impure king arc?

Then please tell me how you know how the series will be treated based on that, it could still be a reboot that reaches to that arc.
And it can be a continuation, but since the anime added a bunch of things they cant follow the manga directly no matter what.
>>
>>143545140
Not the same person you rucking retard.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.