[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most op
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9
File: madara.jpg (6 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
madara.jpg
6 KB, 234x216
Name someone who could actually beat madara
pro tip you can't
>>
>>143535209
the plot
>>
File: Lucifer_reference.png (515 KB, 1000x810) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer_reference.png
515 KB, 1000x810
>>
>>143535209
>greninja too OP, please nerf
>>
>>143535209
Gurren lagann
>>
File: (3).jpg (154 KB, 666x679) Image search: [Google]
(3).jpg
154 KB, 666x679
Get shit on
>>
>>143535209
My dick.
>>
>>143535209
if madara is the most powerful, how was he killed by black zetsu?
if black zetsu was so powerful, why was he only a shadow of kaguya?
if kaguya was so powerul, how did naruto beat her?

madara wasn't even the most powerful in his own series by the end

also GER would beat him
>>
Synderen
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Achilles? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about young Achilles. I'm not talking about Trojan War period Achilles either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Trojan War era Achilles equipped with his bronze overlong spear, greaves, helmet, shield and sword with the Myrmidons behind him. I'm talking about Trojan War era Achilles with the shield of Hephaestus, his signature arms and armour, with the Myrmidons behind him whilst under the blessings of the gods AND whilst grieving over his dead cousin Patrocles and being a master with the sword, spear and phalanx combat but AFTER having warmed up for his battle with Prince Hector and fuming at the treatment he's received from Agamemnon with the aid of Ajax; who is an expert with his hammer, Odysesseus' bow and whilst having Athena herself at his side, the prayers of his nymph mother AND with his immortality which he has had since birth?
>>
>>143535475
Nice work on those heels though
>>
File: i win lol.gif (696 KB, 500x171) Image search: [Google]
i win lol.gif
696 KB, 500x171
>>143535209
Itachi with his bullshit Izanami
>>
>>143535209
>>
File: 1466680342644.png (573 KB, 1800x1300) Image search: [Google]
1466680342644.png
573 KB, 1800x1300
>>
>>143535751
Please no frogposting on /a/.
>>
>>143535209
Wobuffet
>>
>>
>>143537334
This nigger. Kubo literally gave him the ability to give himself new abilities ontop of his "anyone who has any peice of my soul dies I get stronger" and "I'm the kind of souls/god of everything ". That mixed with I've seen a futures and and change the future to what I like and now his ability to go to dimension in the past to kill everyone when they're the most happy just screams bullshit.

Before Madara nabs his Rinnegan Yhwach would just Almighty to have both in his hand before Madara could even think of putting them on.
>>
>>143535209
Gold Experience Reqiuem
>>
>>143535209
Elder God Demonbane. Now fuck off.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.