[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I stopped watching Dragon Ball Super after this shitty fight,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: db-super-bad-animation-760x428.jpg (58 KB, 760x428) Image search: [Google]
db-super-bad-animation-760x428.jpg
58 KB, 760x428
I stopped watching Dragon Ball Super after this shitty fight, does it get any better?
>>
The new arc has been pretty good so far
>>
It gets good after the rehash arcs

So basically halfway into the universe 6 tournament.

Each new arc is looking better. You just need to get past the movie rehash shit.
>>
Just skip the movie rehash, you won't be missing much. Just Captain Ginyu doing his poses.
>>
>>143534367
skipped it until tournament arc. gotta watch the rehash for this pose now great thanks
>>
They should've just taken the movies as canon and started Super after them.
>>
File: 1463069838927.gif (826 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1463069838927.gif
826 KB, 500x375
>>143532595
>GB Super
>better
here, take that dancing girl to cheer yourself up and stop deluding yourself
>>
File: 1125944994.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1125944994.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
I wonder when gohan is gonna fight soon if ever. I was actually hyped when piccolo died in the RoF arc just to give gohan motivation to train with him again. But it still seems like he's a whipped family man. Not that that's a horrible thing, i always liked how gohan was a nerd with a different mindset from his fighting fetish dad.
But they shafted his inclusion in the tournament, then wasn't even there to spectate. Like literally nothing would've changed if he was there. But they had to inforce he's always working his ass off, almost like it's a bad running joke. I dunno maybe im just salty that the one guy that has proven to have more potential then the saiyans and, one of the very few people that would logically make sense to get a buff to fight on par with goku and vegeta is reduced to a side character more then the side characters.
>>
Super is utterly shit only until near the end of Universe tournament and intro of Black and mirai Trunks.
>>
>>143534661
>They should've just taken the movies as canon

Movies are canon, what are you talking about? Its just that it was a free ticket basically to reanimate that part over again for easy credit. Requires basically no effort, and you can use the excuse of "We're doing it for the new fans who didn't see the movies". But really they're just doing it because its easy credit to pad shit out.
>>
>>143535292
I mean, they shouldn't have gone over them again. They should've just started the series at the end of the second movie.
>>
>>143534800
>GB Super
Gradon Ball Super?
>>
The animation has been getting steadily better
But only slightly
The new arc has the best animation yet
But that's not saying much
>>
>>143534884
During a certain episode of Super, Gohan said to Piccolo he was "thinking about training again" because something about protecting his family...

BUT THEN HE NEVER DID SHIT.
>>
Anyone got a link to that new beerus doujin?
>>
>>143532595
Nope.

Only worse, actually
>>
The second movie is good. The series just gets worse and worse.
>>
>>143536329
That is literally untrue. Nothing, not even Super on it's worse days, has looked like episode 5 again

>>143536358
But the newest arcs were better than the recap shit
>>
>>143536365
Nah, they were GT tier. The Black stuff looks like it could have potential, but they will probably blow it too.
>>
>>143535813

>Ep.50 - July 3rd - Son Goku vs Black
>Ep.51 - July 10th - Mai's Feelings, Transcending Time
>Ep.52 - July 17th - Gohan & Future Trunks

Soon.....
>>
File: char_721_thumb.jpg (6 KB, 130x148) Image search: [Google]
char_721_thumb.jpg
6 KB, 130x148
>>143534367
Couldn't be any prouder anon.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.