[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rewrite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: 1410778593592.jpg (86 KB, 576x806) Image search: [Google]
1410778593592.jpg
86 KB, 576x806
Why is no one talking about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkbB0sc1MI4
>>
>>143529835
We already had threads about it. Lurk more.
>>
File: 1396768109948.jpg (93 KB, 576x806) Image search: [Google]
1396768109948.jpg
93 KB, 576x806
>>143530167
I guessed so.
I'm not really interested in Rewrite anime, but that PV looks quite nice. Especially best girl.
>>
>>143529835
Shitters are mad because kyoanal is not doing it. Good thing it already looks better than any kyoanal adaptation, salt is going to be great.
>>
>>143529835
>CG Krivoy Rog
>>
Spoiler-free Rewrite synopsis for animeonlyfags:

Rewrite tells the story of Kazamatsuri Bond, a 27 year old agent of U.N. Special Ops (UNSO).
Bond was an edgy kid, he liked to kill bratty young girl's parents in front of them.
He fought the terrorists of the Greenpeace Conglomerate with every drop of his blood, no matter how many dinosaurs they had.
Both factions were fighting over a nuclear device called the Lock, which could destroy the world.
During one such battle Bond was defeated, and put into a coma because of the nuclear device.

Now at age 27, after waking from his coma, Bond decided fuck it and to enter school again, because he still looked like he was 17 from nuclear radiation.
Well he actually has amnesia as a side effect, but he just wants to live it up at school like he never got to.
He wanted to get a girlfriend, mess with his best friend, join a club, become a TV reporter and grope some girl's tits.
To get all of this, he joined a club where he reported on paranormal stuff with the other members.

Little did Bond know, the members were all undercover agents of UNSO and Terrorist Greenpeace!
His childhood friend, also turned out to be the girl whose parents he killed. Apparently she resurrected them into plant zombies, because she's a magical sage.
One friend is a UNSO top agent, one friend has a servant who is Bond's alternative universe self, one friend is literally worse than Hitler, and one friend is a walking biohazard.

If that wasn't enough, the Lock turned up again, starting another war. The device is actually a cute deadpan girl, with an obsession for Bond. She sneaks into his bed at night and haunts him.
To top it all off, Bond's blood is now nuclear residue which he can shape at will!

Now Bond must choose a side, but no matter what happens, the earth is fucked either way.
Unless of course he can become a tree, build a canoe with his wood, fly it to the moon and terraform it. That would solve everything.

Written by Romeo Tanaka.
>>
fuck it.
I want the same character designer from Little Busters
>>
>>143530451
>grope some girl's tits
Can't blame him. Those are some gropable tits.
>>
>>143530451
>Written by Romeo Tanaka.
AOTD
>>
>>143529835
>13 episodes
>>
Why should we (though we do).
The adaption is bound to be a disaster, the character designs are shit and the source material is not all that great in the first place.
>>
Lucia is filthy.
>>
>>143530793
A filthy little slut.
>>
>>143530707
>The adaption is bound to be a disaster, the character designs are shit and the source material is not all that great in the first place.
Probable, fault of the art style of the adaptation, incorrect.
>>
>>143529835
Because the adaption will be shit?
>>
>>143529835
When Kagi first intervenes, she is holding a cup of something in her hand, a potential allusion to the cup of coffe that Koatarou give her in the Moon route. I don't know- it could be anything- but if it is that, then that implies that the Kagi here is the Moon version, not the Earth version.
>>
File: 1432622866865.jpg (119 KB, 425x600) Image search: [Google]
1432622866865.jpg
119 KB, 425x600
>>143529835
Shizuru is my waifu.
>>
File: sodelicious.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sodelicious.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>143530451
On next weeks episode Bond faces off against Esaka Wan Kennobi, will he survive the sandwiches of friendship and the one man manzai?
>>
>>143529835
Jesus, that looks cheap
Bet it'll be worse than Little Busters
>>
>>143536157
The part where the girl used the string looked ok.
Chara design and coloring is complete and utter trash.
>>
>>143536157
>>143536289
I don't think it looks all that bad.
Not particularly good, but I'd hardly call it trash. Biggest problem I can see with it is the colours are kind of washed out.
>>
Jesus that looks like shit
>>
>>143530451
That sounds like such a retarded anime plot. Thanks for confirming Key is garbage even when Maeda leaves.
>>
>>143538032
>this much butthurt
The spoiler pasta did its job.
>>
>>143529835
Those characters look fucking cute

And they kept the OST, so I guess there's that.
I will embrace this show like if it were my retard son.
>>
>>143541184
>I will embrace this show like if it were my retard son.

This is the right attitude.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.