[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sekai Seifuku is getting a second season. Today they revealed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Sekai Seifuku is getting a second season.

Today they revealed that Tensai Okamura won't be able to direct the second season of Ao no Exorcist and that the director is getting replaced.

We know from Vale that BONES is going to announce a sequel to one of the shows he subbed. That and Okamura no being available for Exorcist can only mean this.

This is of course not an official announcement but simply be putting every part of the puzzle together so just wait for it and don't be surprised..
>>
>>143517712
This shit is not getting a second season and the world is better for it. What a waste of potential and character designs.
>>
Don't get my hopes up
>>
>>143517712
Meh. At the very best we'll get more Kate lewds
>>
>BONES
Meant to say A-1 but okay. Vale mentioned both.
>>
Who even cares about this show?

I remember being hyped for it since the character designs and visuals looked inventive but when it premiered it was so fucking boring.
>>
>>143517890
People that don't smoke, but fuck them.
>>
Kate rhymes with _____
>>
>A-1 and BONES get sequel announcements
>Okamura worked on Darker than Black and Zvezda
>Vale did not sub Darker than Black but Zvezda
>Okamura is not available for Exorcist
Makes sense.
>>
File: 1449518377689.jpg (3 MB, 2462x5682) Image search: [Google]
1449518377689.jpg
3 MB, 2462x5682
How will they ever compete with last season's godlike OP and ED?
>>
The smoking episode was fantastic, pretty meh the rest of the way.
>>
>>143517712
Fuck you. I already delude myself into thinking DTB will get a third season every fucking year, don't make me start believing Zvezda is getting one too, I never even had hopes that it ever would.

I'd seriously be so fucking happy though, it absolutely needs a second season.
>>
File: 1449518519921.jpg (148 KB, 850x456) Image search: [Google]
1449518519921.jpg
148 KB, 850x456
>>143517712
I guess buying that figure paid off.
>>
>>143518739
Darker than Black is dead.
Okada killed it with S2

We will never get this here back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1LRmQTHrkY
>>
>>143518933
S2 was actually fairly good, just nowhere near the first season. Also Okada only wrote like four episodes.

The only problem it had was the ending pretty much demands a sequel, Suou's half of the story concluded nicely but Yin and Hei's leaves us with a lot of questions.

The Gemini opening is still godly anyway.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu-WyAn1zWg
>>
>>143519219
Erm, biggest problem it had is what I meant to say. It had some other smaller issues.
>>
I'd prefer a DTB3 but this would be okay.
>>
>>143517712
I honestly wouldn't mind.
>>
>>143517712
I've got a half chub now
>>
>Planetarium gets anime
>FMA gets remake
>Dragonball gets new anime
>LWA gets anime
miracles exist anon, just remember that
>>
Someone just ask at AX.

A-1 is going to be there.
>>
>>143520476
I really doubt they're going to spill the beans on an unannounced anime just because somebody asked
>>
How does Vale know about this?
>>
>>143517712
Don't you lie to me asshole
>>
>>143518932
I did my part too.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.