[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was Sasuke so full of edge?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: naruto-5183297.jpg (181 KB, 1200x866) Image search: [Google]
naruto-5183297.jpg
181 KB, 1200x866
Why was Sasuke so full of edge?
>>
Kishi had to keep perpetuating his "darkness" so he could be the final fight with Nardo and shut up all the fags who kept bitching about them having a rematch. Edgy as he was, he was one of the few characters that got development that did anything relevant and useful in the end.
>>
His entire clan was murdered by his brother. Surprised he didn't straight up knife Nardo after that fight
>>
File: 1432243333296.jpg (178 KB, 881x1300) Image search: [Google]
1432243333296.jpg
178 KB, 881x1300
Because it's fun.
>>
>>143514331
>family killed
>village he pledged loyalty was responsible for it and his brother's betrayal of the clan
>kakashi was a shit teacher overall
>cannot connect with any of his classmates
>annoying fangirls on his ass when he's trying to focus
>Narutee the "failure" gets special training from one of the best, and surpasses him despite his efforts
>killed his own blood on false pretenses

I'd be pissed too.
>>
>>143514331
I feel like, as his "edgyness" became more and more accentuated and in your face in the manga, it just became twice as bad irl. Basically while I do believe he's way too much of an edgy piece of shit, I think people take it way too much to the extreme.

I liked him most during his fight with Killer Bee.
>>
>>143514331
Author needed somebody to perpetuate sales because shonenshit prints Jump money.
>bishonen
>equally "handsome" frenemy figure/rival
>dark and broody
>incessantly tragic past
Idiots just eat this shit up.
>>
My theory is that he had Sasuke start going full sociopath during Danzo's fight so that he could neatly wrap up the "Let's go into dark and light attribute chakras another day" that he had foreshadowed 300 chapters ago with Yamato and Kakashi.

But then it started taking a toll writing someone so dark, and all the things he could do. So he reintroduced Itachi in a way he probably didn't mean to initially, by having Sasuke bump into him.

But then he followed him and they beat Kabuto together and it was good, because Sasuke finally started thinking about the Hokage title; which had to be have been foreshadowed since Chapter 1, since A. That is the only possible way that Itachi being a good guy could have resolved. B. It put Kabuto in a position to take the hit for Orochimaru at the end of the series, presumably why he's not in the final chapter. I mean, it was kind of awkward that he showed up again in Sage mode after Orochimaru sucked out his chakra.

Probably what would happen is Kabuto would use Itachi to try to catch Sasuke for himself and disrupt Obito's plans (which he didn't care about anyways). However, Naruto would show up, but Itachi would still get the bird from his mouth. Sasuke tried to kill him but Itachi blocks it and says "Self-sacrifice. That is what it means to be a ninja. Shisui taught me that."

He uses Izanami on Sasuke.

Pain tells Naruto where Kabuto is.

Naruto vs Kabuto
>>
>>143514331
Why did Naruto go to shit?
>>
File: edgy.jpg (232 KB, 1960x562) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
232 KB, 1960x562
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.