[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kiseiju
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].jpg (401 KB, 968x1400) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
401 KB, 968x1400
I stumbled upon this manga today on /v/ and read through it.

Is the anime worth watching? Or is it just the same story in a different format?

General discussion too, I guess.
>>
>>143513129
Same story but with modern character designs.

Basically if you already read it recently watching it is kinda pointless.
>>
>>143513129
otherwise same but the anime has cuter girls
>>
>>143513129
The anime is comfy and has a nice ost but theres this annoying bitch(s) so its up to you really
>>
Same shit, just esthetic changes to make it look modern. You can skip it completely.
>>
>>143513252
>comfy
When will this meme end?
>>
>>143513129
The anime is okay, but I felt like the manga was better. However, I read it long ago and it was one of babbies first seinen and had a bigger impression on me. Something about the dated and edgy grimdark artstyle of the manga is just more fitting though, than the anime. The anime, of course, is censored but has its pros, and dubstep that I found was fitting.
>>
>>143513201
>>143513229
>>143513252
>>143513256
>>143513347
Alright I think I'll skip it for now.

I'm still baffled over the rusty iron pipe though. Why was that part of him still human?
>>
>>143513347
Also, I think the manga better portrays the aliens and Migi, not that the anime does a bad job.
>>
>>143513421
It wasn't that the poison was bad for his human body
It was that the toxins could be dangerous to the parasites, so they freaked out.
>>
>>143513421
I can't remember if just that part was human, but if so, probably because it was the place that was least required to be armored.

Imo, that detail doesn't matter too much - it's more about the environmentalist message that human pollution and humans themselves are much more deadly than anything else nature could come up with, and that our byproducts is far more dangerous than we realize.
>>
File: 1464160787069.webm (3 MB, 624x350) Image search: [Google]
1464160787069.webm
3 MB, 624x350
>>143513347
>censored

Nigga what? It was gory. Like it wasn't terraformars S1 censored.
>>
>>143513129
>I stumbled upon this manga today on /v/
Fuck off back to your own board, newfag.
>>
>>143513628
There were two parts that stuck out particularly in my mind.

The alien dog at the beginning, and the underground parking lot "restaurant" scene that were memorable from the manga, but were censored in the anime, iirc.
>>
>>143513129
The anime is complete shit, the worst of all is the poor animation quality and the art is pretty average.
>>
>>143513421
>Why was that part of him still human?
His torso and guts were still human the entire time. His limbs covered the outside like armor, but the interior was still a dude.
>>
>>143514839
Buthurt old manga fag who doesn't understand that things need to be modernised.
>>
>>143513252
How the fuck is it comfy?
>>
>>143515122
My critique has nothing to be with the modernization man, you seem to be the one butt hurt about me giving a negative comment about anime you seem to love and are so eager to defend.
>>
Anime is badly directed with shitty wub music.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.