[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you react when this happened? (Legend of Galactic Heroes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: flat,800x800,075,t.u5.jpg (278 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.u5.jpg
278 KB, 800x800
How did you react when this happened?

(Legend of Galactic Heroes Spoilers)
>>
>thank god one side finally lost its gary stu
Something like this
>>
>>143508419
Those drawings are beautiful.
Is this difficult to read it in japanese?
>>
>>143512293
Not difficult. Just loses some of its flair in Translation. If you fiddle with the sentence structure you could make some sort of memorial out of it "Yan, the magician. That's what people called him. He love to drink black tea."
>>
This is the average level of complexity of the novel?
If it's like this I could give it a try with a text hooker.
I already watched the anime though
>>
>>143512998
Hell no. A novel got it's own hurdles, and they ain't that low. Not to discourage you or anything. But I doubt, that it would be much fun
>>
>>143513124
I guess it's still too soon.
Thanks for answering
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.