[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Rock Shooter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 11111.png (3 MB, 2000x1237) Image search: [Google]
11111.png
3 MB, 2000x1237
So I was on Danbooru looking at hentai, and came across pic related character. She was tagged as Strength from BRS. I looked up the anime and she does not look like this in the anime. Then I also found that BRS has video games and the anime is based on a manga.

Does she look like this in any of the other mediums the story is in or is this just a fan version of her?

Also is the anime good? I wanna watch it since this character looks cool with the big ass power fists.
>>
>>143488505
don't watch it she's a slut and it will ruin the character for you
>>
File: LiOA5pC.jpg (77 KB, 736x1040) Image search: [Google]
LiOA5pC.jpg
77 KB, 736x1040
>>143488505

She's so damn cute in this style. Kind of sad she doesn't look this way in the anime.
>>
File: 552025.png (4 MB, 2480x1412) Image search: [Google]
552025.png
4 MB, 2480x1412
>>143488596

But she's so cute, CUTE!
>>
>>143488505
All the good art of Strength is offensively orange
>>
>>143489105

Why is she drawn like this if she doesn't look this way in the anime? Where does this style come from?
>>
>>143489265
because Strength is the artist's waifu

and about the anime, it's so-so. just expect some Mari Okada's DRAMA along the way
>>
>>143489377

Do you know the name of the artist? When I reverse search the image it just brings up Danbooru or random hentai sites and none of them source the artist.
>>
>>143488505
You know how some artists have a waifu and start drawing them so much that it dwarfs the amount of actual official material and they basically become an original character in the process?

Yeah.

Booru images should have an artist tag on the left. This one goes by M-da S-tarou.
>>
>>143489421
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3316400
he really really REALLY loves Strength
not that I mind though, his drawings are bonerific
>>
>>143489541
>>143489606
He also has the RGB and saturation settings fucked up on his monitor or something because no man needs that much orange
>>
>>143489606

Yeah he really changed the way she looks completely it may as well be an OC. Still really hot though.

Appreciate the link thanks.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.