[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tora character of the year? Yep. Best shonen of the last 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Tora character of the year? Yep.

Best shonen of the last 10 years? Absolutely. It should probably be best in the last 20 years since this was written in the 90s.
>>
>IMMA EAT YOU
>NOT REALLY LOL

>MY PAST? WHAT THE HELL YOU TALKING ABOUT
>JK LOL I REMEMBER EVERYTHING
>>
>>143482564
I liked this anime. I liked it a lot. Its refreshing, but I hated all the girls in this anime. He chose the worst one of all the fucking tsundere
>>
The anime was a huge letdown and I'm wondering if I should read the manga instead

Tora is cool though
>>
>>143482564
Nyanko sensei did that character archetype better.
>>
>>143483405
>I'm wondering if I should read the manga instead
Not really.
>>
>>143482564
You probably never even read the manga or the original OVA.
>>
File: hamubagaa.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hamubagaa.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
>>143482749
>but I hated all the girls in this anime.

But I liked Mayuko. Too bad she lost her chance to be a waifu to Tora. Fuck, that was the saddest part of the ending for me.
That white haired girl was great too.

>>143485389
The fuck are you on about? Anyone who enjoyed this anime should really check out the manga to read all those arcs the adaptation skipped. Everything also makes more sense in the manga compared to the anime which had a lot of things removed.
>>
Dropped it the first chapter. The MC was a manlet, looked like an old man even though he was like 15! and as if it wasn't enough had such obnoxious eyebrows, i just couldn't bear to watch it.
>>
>>143485546
>obnoxious eyebrows
he got it from his mom and I think it's pretty cute
>>
This show just gave me all sorts of feels with it's retro art style. I'm just glad they kept it true to the decade it comes from. Even the OP was so 90s.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.