[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will LITERALLY kill this motherfucker.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
I will LITERALLY kill this motherfucker.
>>
File: 1467100211749.jpg (774 KB, 2000x1073) Image search: [Google]
1467100211749.jpg
774 KB, 2000x1073
>>143465283
Julius did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>143465283
Hello Subaru.
>>
he is a fucking cunt
>>
>Be honorable knight that spends all of his days training for honour, glory and also to be able to protect his queenfu
>A random butler comes out of knowhere following Emilia. For some reason he's very hostile and glares at him.
>The same butler comes during the royal meeting and says shit about being a knight.
>Call him out on it.
>He shits over all of the knights and implies something about them only being in a position of power because of lineage and that they are all slackers.
>Duels him and beats his sorry ass for all the bullshit he spewed.
>Everyone calls him the villain.
>>
File: rezero in a shellnut.png (176 KB, 748x531) Image search: [Google]
rezero in a shellnut.png
176 KB, 748x531
>>143466883
honestly people are calling him a villain un-ironically, it's fucking stupid. Not even all those beats could cure Subaru's autism.

>>143466707
I miss it when it was just this
>>
>>143466883
You forgot the part where he deliberately gave Subaru multiple outs at several occasions, but Subaru is too stubborn and "MUH-EMILIA-TAN!" autistic to admit that he's not a knight but just a butler.
Guy even says "Please stop. I fear for your life if you continue" and subaru charges the guy anyways.
>>
>>143467090
To be honest, while always having been on the retarded side, Subaru has really been a bit too over the top during the last couple of episodes. I don't know if it's a plot point, but I prefer to say that this is plain bad writing, with him going completely "Emilia-tan-route" and acting like the entire world should revolve around him because he's the MC or some bullshit like that. At this point, especially considered all the shit that went down during arc-2, Subaru should at least be slightly more cautious. He had lots of time to ask informations about this Succession stuff, about royalty, knights and society in general but instead he just lusts over Emilia.

Emilia is not without fault either. Too many people seem to say that she "Won" and he was an "Asshole", but their confrontation at the end of the last episode was cringey on both sides. He was being overly dramatic and can't find any way to express himself without mentioning the witch stuff, while Emilia to be ment a bit out of character herself, throwing that "I was hoping you at least would've treated me like I'm normal" out of nowhere. Yes, he reacted with rage but she absolutely baited him out. It's japanese drama all over again, people can only have conflict by screaming.
>>
>>143467267
Although I agree with you on both accounts, something to do take into consideration is the fact that they're both kids and both have severe self-confidence issues. Not to mention Subaru's obviously traumatized and depressed, as anyone would be, after dying multiple times and not being able to talk about it because something's stopping him every time he tries. Not to mention some of those deaths were by people he trusted and cared for, and thought cared for and trusted him as well.
And Emilia's spent her entire life basically as an outcast, getting called monster and being compared to basically the Satan of their word on a constant basis.

So yeah, they're both idiots who make things a lot harder than they have to be, and especially Subaru goes way too far in trying to compensate for his self-hate by being far more outgoing than he should, turning into a rude, obnoxious pest rather than helping Emilia.
But I think the show does a good job of at least making them believable characters.

For me, I'm just glad to see a decently portrayal of an MC struggling with severe depression and anxiety in a way other than the usual bullshit of burrowing into a hole and crying all day.
This portrayal of depression and anxiety, while over the top, is a lot more realistic and believable than most.
>>
>>143467690
Was it in this timeline that Emilia had him rest on her lap? She definitely understood that there was more than met the eyes inside Subaru, but I don't recall if that was resetted as well.
>>
>>143466883
In /a/'s defense, Julius' shit taste is apparent in his decision to back Worst Priestess
>>
>>143465283
>>143466707
can you faggots stop posting that cancer shit
>>
>>143468090
Exactly. From Emilia's perspective, Subaru's only interactions with her has been showing up at the loot house knowing about things he shouldn't have known, having a mental breakdown on her lap, and making an ass out of himself in front of the nobles.
>>
>>143468324
Fuck, being Subaru is truly suffering.

All these memories he made with her and she will never remember it and only find it weird that he wants to be so close. And then he can't even talk to anyone about his problems. I can really understand why he's making such an ass out of himself lately
>>
>>143468324
Haven't they lived together in the mansion for a bit over a month, though? Not counting other timelines of course
>>
so what if he trained his ass off to be a knight and deffend his shitty candidate, subaru altough being an annoying cunt, have FUCKING DIED a hunderd times for his fucking candidate, he has done more than any shitty knight could ever hope.
>>
>>143468145
>he wouldn't go for loli jew
>>
>>143468648
To be entirely honest, Subaru has never died "for her". The only time he willingly died for someone was because he wanted everyone at the mansion to be happy, nominally Ram and Rem. The other times was bad luck or him being rash.
>>
File: mayo.jpg (42 KB, 610x458) Image search: [Google]
mayo.jpg
42 KB, 610x458
>>
When can we get more Betty? The actual best girl.
>>
>>143468585
Nope, just a week or so, as he had to redo that entire week each time.
It's been a month and a half for him, but just little over a week for her.
>>
>>143466883
>tfw the honorable knight will get cucked
EVERY TIME
>>
>>143468538
Exactly my point in >>143467690

Although he's making an ass out of himself and acting retarded, you can understand why.
>>
>>143466883
>honorable
>>
>>143468819
Wasn't there a timeskip in-between him resolving the shaman problem and Emilia's summons to the capital?

I may be wrong, but I think that's when he did shit like make mayonnaise and so on
>>
At which chapter of the WB correspond this episode? Is this readable with N4 level grammar and vocab and rikaisama, but with no previous serious reading? I can't hold it anymore.
>>
>>143466883
Yeah he won't be honorable anymore once he's forgotten
>>
File: strangejourneyprotag.png (157 KB, 492x517) Image search: [Google]
strangejourneyprotag.png
157 KB, 492x517
>>143469076
>>
File: 141205238293.png (77 KB, 606x539) Image search: [Google]
141205238293.png
77 KB, 606x539
>>143468770
Bath time!
>>
>>143469076
Everyone goes on about how being Subaru is suffering, but being Julius is worse. Julius doesn't deserve the shit he has to go through.
>>
>>143469258
Julius doesn't need to die
>>
>>143468789
This
>>
>>143466883
>getting so assblasted by the babbling of some random, possibly insane butler that you have to stoop to publicly humiliating them

Knightly, perhaps. Honorable? I think not.
>>
>>143468789
>>143469468
She doesn't appear anymore in the Anime just like Felt
>>
>>143465283

Subaru's retarded. His suffering is meaningless. Everyone that beliefs that Julious is a scumbag is a 16 year old without the capacity for rational thinking.
>>
>>143465283
I actually like him for showing Subaru how much of a retard he is.
>>
>>143468770
>>143469140
I'd bathe in Rem's mayo, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>143468145
crusch and anatasia are the only good one if you like gambling than priscillia too but felt and emilia are shit
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.