[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kiznaiver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: nico.jpg (247 KB, 1280x1420) Image search: [Google]
nico.jpg
247 KB, 1280x1420
This precious fucking sunflower didn't deserve this bullshit and it upsets me so fucking much all I want is to see her happy and they do this bullshit.
>>
>>143461536
But if you finished the show then she was genuinely happy last time you saw her?
>>
>>143461591
"I'll keep trying to make Tenga love me" while watching him and chidori get all disgusting with each other doesn't really mean she's happy she's just putting on a smile. I know because I went through the same shit.
I need to punch these writers in the face for making her get nothing in the end when she was the glue that kept everyone together.
>>
>>143461675

She now has friends, which was only half her goal but ya she got shafted. To bad Hisomu wasn't a love interest because I could see those two be thing.
>>
File: 1456905770004.jpg (12 KB, 203x209) Image search: [Google]
1456905770004.jpg
12 KB, 203x209
>>143461675
>I know because I went through the same shit.
>Guys, no one has it harder than me, because I'm emotionally immature and compare my life to an anime.

Fucking summer is brutal on this board.
>>
>>143461675
It's ok anon, she'll fall in love with best boy soon
>>
>>143461850
That's not Yuta.
>>
>>143461536
Nico was my favorite character but Chidori x Tenga was my favorite couple.

Conflicting feelings.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.