[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So...Joseph just straight up stole a baby.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Joseph_with_Shizuka.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Joseph_with_Shizuka.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
So...Joseph just straight up stole a baby.
>>
>>143451616
Josefuh Joastah saved that baby from her shitty parents
>>
>>143451616
Who was he supposed to return her to?
>>
he's kind of a pervert
>>
>>143451672
>>143451675
Did he even bother to look for them?
>>
Why does it make me so sad to see him turned into a doddering old man?
>>
>>143451693
I mean, his stand literally finds things so either they're dead, really shitty people, or he forgot
>>
The baby's real stand is to cure Alzheimer's, he needed it.
>>
>>143451717
>he forgot
*Araki
>>
>>143451716
We saw him in his prime, and now you see him in the exact opposite of that.

He gets better.
>>
>>143451693
They tried. Like you should try reading the fucking manga.
>>
>>143451717
Even if he found her parents, would giving the baby back be a good idea? They would find out about her invisiblity powers. Who knows what they'd do.
>>
>>143451776
Just set them up with the Speedwagon Foundation for regular check-ups.
>>
>>143451724
HOLY SHETTTT

That got me good anon.
>>
Why hé don't go eat tout tonnio ?
>>
>>143451958
Tonio hates old people
>>
>>143451767
>They tried.

No they didn't.
>>
>>143452027
They did, they never found them and Joseph ended up adopting her.
>>
>>143452619
Of course they never found her, he's a senile old bat.

He could have used his stand or got the Speedwagon Foundation to look into it.
>>
>>143452664
>He could have used his stand or got the Speedwagon Foundation to look into it.
Have it occurred to you that they did that but still got nothing? What are they gonna do, advertise that they got an invisible baby and hope its parents look for it?
>>
>>143452664
It's implied that they did look but the parents never came forward. Why he didn't use HP is a mystery but the parents seemingly didn't want the burden of looking after an invisible baby which is why they dumped her in the park in the first place and Joseph ended up raising her.
>>
Just because we don't see it on screen doesn't mean it never happened.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.