[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Hero Academia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: all might.png (295 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
all might.png
295 KB, 680x383
I just finished season 1. What do you guys think about it? For me, it gives me a sense of being a kid again. Dreaming about being a super hero and fighting crime with cool shit, like explosion hands, or ultra strength. I might already have a new born, and 37 years old. But this show makes me feel 14. Can't wait to see Deku get stronger, and more characters to be revealed.
>>
Nice blog, subscribed
>>
>>143451052
You just forgot how shitty it was to be a retarded monkey in hormone overload with 14
>>
>>143451069
Don't bully him, he's old.
>>
>>143451052
Nice blog! You just got yourself a new subscriber.
>>
>>143451089
Its fine anon.
Its like anime. Its fun to watch, but to really be fighting for your life against homicidal maniacs with superpowers would be terrifying.
Anyways OP I'm 29 but you should know that /a/ doesn't take kindly to people sharing their feelings
>>
>>143451052
>Another Boku no Blogpost

Oh please don't have Boku no Hero threads turn into Naruto threads. I can't have /a/ hating an actual good series.
>>
>>143451052
I watched the first half by myself, then watched the rest with my young brother. I found it's a good show to watch with someone else as while the premise is fun, the execution was lack luster. The second season is going to be good, I personally can't wait for Stain and Madman Deku.
>>
>>143451052
I really enjoyed it. it has a level of enthusiasm and optimism that you don't see much in this jaded age. So much stuff is getting grim and dark that its really nice to see something that really handles heroism the way it does.
>>
File: wake me up outside.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
wake me up outside.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>>143451189
>execution was lack luster
>implying Deku's first madman act wasn't perfect
>implying Deku's first smash wasn't perfect
>Implying Deku's detroit smash wasn't perfect
>implying All Might's Plus Ultra smash wasn't perfect
>>
>>143451052
>>>/blogspot/
Fuck off, newfag.
>>
>>143451052
Yeah it's a fun watch
>>
>>143451052
God, I fucking hate you shounenshitters.
>>
>>143451623
God, I fucking hate you elitistshitters who can't just let people like other things
>>
>>143451052
I came here to say, nice job on the blog.
>>143451623
But I stayed to laugh at this no fun idiot.
>>
>>143451778
I don't care what you enjoy, I care that people who enjoy this stuff seem ridiculously predisposed to being cancerous newfags like OP.
>>
>>143451778
God, I fucking hate you bnhashitters who can't let other people dislike things
>>
>>143451870
>Explaining why you like a show
>Cancerous
Stop lying
>>
>>143451182
They used to. This "hurr blogshit" has only been the past 4-5 years or so. Before that a thread like OP's would have a lot of people agreeing/discussing how it makes them feel. I think people are all just really paranoid about everyone being a newfag or something now, so they're just mean to everyone all the time in the hopes that they'll drive out the nonexistent ebaums/gaia influx or whatever the new fad site is. It's kinda disappointing to see.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.