[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>they think anime is just supposed to be entertainment >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (2 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2 KB, 100x100
>they think anime is just supposed to be entertainment
>they have NGE, Cowboy Bebop, Utena, and other pleb shit in their 3x3
>they have seen only one anime made before the 90s and think they have taste
>they like Imaishi and think they somehow have taste
>most of their 3x3 is anime made in last 10 years
>they have no unsubbed anime on their 3x3
>they have anime from Kon, Miyazaki, and Hosoda on their 3x3
>they have any LN anime on their 3x3
>>
File: 3lnHb0i.png (2 MB, 973x972) Image search: [Google]
3lnHb0i.png
2 MB, 973x972
>>
>>143450029
so what is wrong with that OP?
>>
>he thinks his opinion matters
>>
>3x3
Back to https://www.reddit.com/ you go.
>>
>>143450029
>he saves thumbnails
>>
File: 1457411510105.jpg (3 MB, 8888x10000) Image search: [Google]
1457411510105.jpg
3 MB, 8888x10000
>>143450029
>my picture is bigger than his
>he thinks his opinion matters
>>
>>143450167
You're really pushing this one, huh?
>>
>it's another "my opinion is more correct than yours" thread
>>
>>143450029
Maybe you should stop looking for self validation on the internet of anime you like and just watch what you like for your own personal tastes
>>
>>143450390
Which one would that be?
>>
>>143450029
>>they think anime is just supposed to be entertainment
If you actually think that anime has artistic or literary merit comparable with film, fine art, or literature, then you should just give up all hope of having a life worth living.
>>
File: tripfag BTFO.png (183 KB, 763x804) Image search: [Google]
tripfag BTFO.png
183 KB, 763x804
Nice bait thread tripfag. Kill yourself and never post on my board again.
>>
>>143450458
If you actually think "artistic and literary merit" has any merit beyond entertainment, then you should join him. Muh deep thematic ambitions are literally worthless if those themes don't entertain you in the end.
>>
>>143450565
You can't even quote the right person you stupid fuck.
>>
>>143450029
Are you saying we should feel bad because we enjoy anime, rather than making it a chore?
>>
>>143450029
>they have a 3x3
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.