[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what was with all the whale symbolism? What do you think it meant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: cover-home.jpg (441 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
cover-home.jpg
441 KB, 2000x1200
So what was with all the whale symbolism? What do you think it meant
>>
>>143448412
It means you need to fuck more whales.
>>
>>143448412
you touch yourself at night
>>
>>143448412
It means yiff in hell.
>>
>>143448412
Hosoda's wife has been putting some weight on
>>
File: 1464548369438.jpg (644 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
1464548369438.jpg
644 KB, 1500x1125
>>143448412
ever read moby dick?
>>
>>143448629
Nah
>>
>>143448412
>furry shit
>looks neat

i'm conflicted
>>
>>143449002
its a good movie
>>
>>143448412
Very damn good movie.

I guess he just saw a "strong and big" animal to atack Kyuuta with.
>>
I'll admit they got me. I expected the other son to obviously be the one to go full retard

Also when sasuke-son first shows up I did think his appearance was weird and almost human-like but I brushed it off
>>
It was a whale of a problem.
>>
>>143450655
When they made the years go by and "sasuke" didn't show any signs of snout or tusks I figured he was human but I didn't expect it to go so out of hand from there
>>
>>143448467
Only so many wash up on shore

I guess I have to start actively pursuing them in the ocean.
>>
>each third of the movie felt like a completely different movie
Classic Hosoda
>>
This really didn't feel like the kind of movie that needed a "bad guy", honestly.

That sure didn't stop it though. It was fine before that, but the last act of the movie just lost me.
>>
Its honestly my favorite Hosoda movie. I even liked it better than Wolf Children. Maybe its because I emphasized with Kyuta better than any of his other protagonists? Came in blind and didn't expect him to actually grow up, thought it would be like some jungle book shit. Third half was kinda weak though.
>>
>>143451649
>Third half
>>
>>143449576
Girls und Panzer was better, and I didn't know a god damn thing about Girls und Panzer
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.