[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The future of My Hero Academia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: qGf4JMX.jpg (244 KB, 1233x900) Image search: [Google]
qGf4JMX.jpg
244 KB, 1233x900
I'm just having fun here, okay.
All-Might will continue teaching in this form and we'll get some time focusing on the cast and their relationship with All-Might up until Stain and All For One break out of jail. All-Might will have a conversation with Deku where he reveals more about his master death, and the truth of Shigaraki and begs Deku to save him from DARKNESS, no matter what. We'll probably get a pretty badass Stain vs All For One fight, probably will end in some kind of stalemate. All-Might will probably be tricked into going somewhere to meet Shigaraki and end up getting humiliated by both All For One and Shigaraki and be killed off-panel.
Eventually Deku (maybe alongside Bakugou) show up and find All-Might's dead body. Crazy fight breaks out and Deku gets gets super fucking injured. Maybe All For One dies somehow, I'd really like to see a furious Endeavor get his revenge for his rival being publicly emasculated, and then killed with nobody to even know or care.
In the aftermath of this climactic battle.
Shigaraki realizes he has to step shit up hardcore now that All For One is gone with his villainry competence, Deku realizes that shit is going to get real and also has to step shit up so he goes off to train more with Gran Torino. Bakugou goes off to train with Endeavor and Prince Zuko, other students find people to train with.
We get a final chapter where it's revealed finally that the Tsukauchi is in fact evil and that the police are getting ready to do some crazy shit. Using an army of Noumu as weapons for their police force.
>>
Then we'll get a timeskip that opens mise en scene in a world where heroes have been banned for public safety, most all pro-heroes are imprisoned or dead. The police are running an oppressive war against both heroes and villains.
. Some of the students (Iida, Momo, Tokoyami, Kaminari, Urakara, Kirishima, Tooruu) now a bit older have formed a Justice League of sorts (Led by Iida who finally identifies as Ingenium), but one that is technically against the law. True vigilantes, and do their best to fight the police, as well as investigate whatever Shigaraki is up to.
However, sometime during the timeskip, Stain was involved in a massive battle against police, and is said to have died. He has become a folk hero to many, and his understandably appealing in this time yet still dangerous philosophy is attractive to many. Another group of students (Awase, Dabi, Shinshou, Tetsutetsu, Kendou, Kyouka, Ashido) are grouped together to fight more directly against the pigs. They're like, the Chris Dorners Commandos.
For the first real arc after the timeskip, each group has the goal of locating and recruiting Bakugou who has basically been off Staining shit by himself. The Teen Titans want him to see the error of his ways and work with them, and the Chris Dorner Commandos want him to join up with their existing cause. Bakugou joins the Chris Dorner Commandos.
>>
Prince Zuko is in prison, alongside Endeavor, Aizawa, Gran Torino, Blood King, Crimson Riot, Kamui Woods, Midnight, Snipe, but are then broken out by the Chris Dorner Commandos in an Impel Down like arc. Upset that his best friend Bakugou Boy and his hero Crimson Riot are now both alligned with the Chris Dorner Commandos, Kirishima switches over as well.
Deku is a changed man. He's Guts, a broken man, traveling a broken world. He is joined by Mei Hatsune who is kind of like his Winry. Since Deku's defeat in the battle with All For One his limbs are really fucked up, so Hatsune creates and consistently repairs robot limbs for him that are able to channel One For All within them. He's on a journey to find Shigaraki.
Where's Tsuyuu in all of this? Tsuyuu is fucking dead because life just isn't good anymore.
The Police have made a deal with Shigaraki's organization for information on Noumu production. Shigaraki all the while has a plan to fuck over the police through this agreement, but the Tsukauchi ends up fucking over Shigaraki because when it comes down to it he's an over emotional kid with too much on his shoulders and not enough experience with these kind of plans and deals. There could be a neat fight where Tsukauchi has two Noumu really fuck up on Shigaraki, however, just as he's about to kill him, we get a deux ex machina where Deku finally arrives and wastes both Noumu, and Tsukauchi get spooked and gets away.
Shigaraki obviously at first wants nothing to do with Deku but being so injured he has no choice but to let Deku and Hatsune watch over him. It's difficult at first, but the two begin to bond. Once Shigaraki heals himself he randomly goes off, to do his own thing.
>>
Now we're getting into the final arc. The Chris Dorner Commando's numbers continue to grow (they've also managed to include many members of Shigaraki's squad since his disappearance) and a full on war has broken out between the Chris Dorner Commandos and the police/Noumou's. Somehow Deku joins up with the Teen Titans and there's a nice reunion. The Teen Titans, now with Deku, all join the front lines of the battle. Shigaraki shows up, willing to fight with Deku, and hey! Stain is even still alive too! Lots of battles are going on, but Deku, Bakugou, Shigaraki, and Stain all end goaling towards reaching Tsukauchi who ends up turning himself into a super Noumou and the four of them work together to defeat him.
A pledge to rebuild the world is made.
Der Ernd.
>>
>original content
>donut steal
>>
The timeskip is something possible, but I think Deku will become the next All Might.
>>
>>143445829
I don't.
He'll be the number one hero, but the series is pretty explicit that the time for the world having one sole symbol of peace is over.
It's going to be about team-work and having multiple symbols of justice. Probably won't get as dark as I theorized, but I am at least certain about the police going bad and using Noumu's as their own personal weapons, and I feel like them making heroes "illegal" is a logical jump as well.
>>
>>143445896
But I think he still will take the mantle of All Might.
>>
>>143446085
Oh yeah, most likely.
I'd like to think that Bakugou will go under the tutelage of Endeavor and basically become a son of his. Causing friction between him and Prince Zuko.
I wouldn't mind seeing a second sports festival as well, and maybe more arcs to flesh out certain members of the cast while they're still young like Prince Zuko, or the friendship between Bakugou and Kirishima, but part of me doubts it since I'm expecting a timeskip at some point soon.
>>
>>143446273
Probably wouldnt be a horribly long one though
>>
>>143444989
>All-Might will continue teaching in this form

As a skellington?
>>
>>143446329
Yeah, why not? What else would he do before he croaks? He still has plenty of knowledge and experience of being a hero.
>>143446321
True, but I think that the time-skip will bring us to a really fucked world, like the one in my OP theory.
>>
BnHA is too Japanese. There's a heavy emphasis on how important heroes and police (and authorities in general) are for society. Villains are anarchists and individualistic. Police going corrupt and totalitarian, and heroes going against them and determining what's justice and applying it totally goes against the spirit of the series, it would basically mean that Shigaraki won (and was right all along).

Not that I see impossible that there are enemies among police and heroes. There are already really shady heroes, but the system still works.

I can imagine people losing faith in heroes too, but heroes themselves imposing their own views through brute force goes against what heroes are supposed to be in this setting.
>>
>>143446890
>There's a heavy emphasis on how important heroes and police (and authorities in general) are for society
One Piece.
>>
File: Autistic Excitment.gif (295 KB, 428x418) Image search: [Google]
Autistic Excitment.gif
295 KB, 428x418
I'll keep this thread alive!

BUMP!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.