[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fate/Tsukihime/KNK Card Game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 0ndMrUc.jpg (1007 KB, 1500x2139) Image search: [Google]
0ndMrUc.jpg
1007 KB, 1500x2139
Anyone want to play a typemoon card game? It's like Hearthstone but adapted for typemoon. Every card is thought through and placed into the game based on their real story characteristics. (I helped to make it.)

Now at 300+ cards.

https://dulst.com/nasuverse

Some new mechanics not in HS:

* Soft Classes: Rather than hard delineations, we have soft classes where cards are only naturally stronger with certain configurations without making it absolute.
* Many tags per card: Cards can have many tags.
* Stasis: Temporarily remove cards from the game and bring them back later.
* Unit abilities: Now not just hero power, but units can have powers too.
* Offensive and Defensive effects: Ability that activates when the unit is attacking or defending.
* Multi-copy cards: These tend to be slowly below the power curve cards but have strategic value.

Design philosophies that in my opinion improves on HS:

* Fewer removals. This way epic dudes are easier to play. However in return we created more tools to "control" big units, including knock-back, return to hand, stasis, vanguard (our word for taunt), and attack deflection.
* No pay to win. The best cards are the most common. Rare cards are only for things like animations and lore. (the game is totally free ofc, no real money anything)

Would love some feedback now. We're still early. Animations, polish, UI etc are all WIP. Submit bugs to our bugs forum: https://dulst.com/nasuverse/forums/Bug

This is a game for the community by the community. Our community of TM fans design the cards here. Here are the cards under consideration: https://dulst.com/nasuverse/cardideas

We're always looking for more ideas and the more people we can get to contribute to card ideas the better this game will be.

What do you think?

https://dulst.com/nasuverse
>>
>>143426366
We're looking forward to the HF movie a lot. So much material for new cards then.
>>
File: 1465916369608.jpg (177 KB, 866x1229) Image search: [Google]
1465916369608.jpg
177 KB, 866x1229
>>143426366
Is Tamamo one of the available cards? If yes, then sure.
>>
It's great but It might be better with ambient music and sound effects. Unless were meant to use our own.
>>
>>143427710
She's not... Sorry, but we have many others. Who's your second favorite character?
>>
>>143428292
Yeah absolutely. We'll be adding a lot more. Thanks! How were the cards? Anything you liked?
>>
How is this legal?
>>
>>143428765
It's a doujin game. We're not making any money on it? We're doing this out of fanboyism.
>>
>>143428292
Just added sound effects to a couple of cards.
>>
>>143426366
>It's like Hearthstone
Sorry I only play Magic.
>>
>>143430174
How would a Magic based Nasuverse game go anyway? I guess you'd summon Servants as the creatures. Spells and reality marbles would just be spell cards. Not sure how mana sources would work. Magic based Nasuverse sounds fun though.
>>
>>143430174
We actually made a yugioh version a while back.

When making this we were trying to decide whether to make it similar to Magic or Hearthstone. Ultimately it's more similar to Hearthstone, but it does have a lot of magic elements.

What is it about Magic that you prefer?
>>
>>143431318
Hearthstone is just casualized MtG anyway.
>>
>>143426366
It's great but still have a lot of bugs, really does feel like early beta hearthstone.
>>
>>143432405
>really does feel like early beta hearthstone.
Can't decide whether this is a good thing or not. I'm happy you're enjoying it though.
>>
>>143433196
That was in regards to the bugs so bad, but far from unplayable and you can't be picky with the occasional unresponsive card for a fan game.
>>
Is there a way to break down extra cards or anything? When I was playing I ended up with like 15 one of one card and 13 of another, but you can only have 2 in a deck.
>>
>>143433245
Which cards? We'll try to fix them asap.

>>143434832
Yes there is. It's not available for all cards but you can go into the "Sets" tab under "My Cards & Decks" and you can craft your cards there.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.