[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This ending fucking blows Machi's going to grow up unable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /a/ - Anime & Manga

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: natshit.png (187 KB, 665x376) Image search: [Google]
natshit.png
187 KB, 665x376
This ending fucking blows
Machi's going to grow up unable to communicate with anyone outside of her tiny village.
She'll probably stop talking to her fellow villagers too after she grows too old for them to dress up and pass around like their own personal doll.
>>
>>143422829
yeah it was great! I mean its not the fucking generic ending, got me good there this series

I really liked the surprise
>>
>>143422829
You kidding me?

I haven't seen a ending this satisfying since Zeta Gundam.
>>
Natsu will die approximately at Machi's 30s. Then she'll live the rest of her life as a shut-in old lady with no electricity.
>>
She's got talking bears though
>>
>>143424000
they have electricity, they have tv and famicom
>>
File: .png (459 KB, 853x482) Image search: [Google]
.png
459 KB, 853x482
>>
>>143424083
that's probably the only thing she knows how to use though
>>
>tfw the OVA confirms my Yoshio theory
I knew he was deeper into this shit than the committee. Machi needs to keep tradition alive whether she likes it or not.

The Spice Must Flow
>>
File: 57568660_p0.png (419 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
57568660_p0.png
419 KB, 1080x1920
>>
>>143424292
does it have subs yet?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.